.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

didnt really like that song, and yeh the roc piece is my initial like dude said up there. I never claim to say Im down with the roc even though i get stoppedso many times in the mall and other places. weird.lol

All of the robbers were African-American men. Three were in their mid 20s.

One had dark-colored dreadlocks and was wearing a white sweater and tan pants.

Another wore a black hooded sweatshirt and jeans. A third was about 5-feet-10 with a medium build and goatee, and was wearing a black baseball cap, black-and-white round sunglasses, black hooded sweatshirt and dark blue jeans.

Another robber, in his late teens to early 20s, was 5-feet-4, with a thin build and wearing a black shoulder-length wig with dreadlocks, a brown-and-white striped sweat shirt and dark blue jeans.

The ages and descriptions of one or possibly two other robbers have not yet been established, Orrey said.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Thats like 75% of the +*+!!! in the town.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rjwco

didnt really like that song, and yeh the roc piece is my initial like dude said up there. I never claim to say Im down with the roc even though i get stopped so many times in the mall and other places. weird.lol

How and why would it be weird????
You are an idiot LAX!!!!!!

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

didnt really like that song, and yeh the roc piece is my initial like dude said up there. I never claim to say Im down with the roc even though i get stopped so many times in the mall and other places. weird.lol

How and why would it be weird????
You are and idiot LAX!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
THATS WHAT IM SAYING!! DUDE IS SURPRISED PEOPLE MAY THINK YOUR ON ROC... GODDAMN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the east bay, ca is crazy nowadays. lota folks are hurtin, so i guess they feel they gotta pull stick up jobs to keep afloat. buncha restaurants been gettingrobbed in broad daylight....darn near every day for the last 2 months and customers too. there was one earlier tonight, and they allegedly JUST pulled over acar w/3 dudes fitting the profiles....had some heaters on em too, so sounds like they got em. my dudes are sure earning their checks

Say, get or use a better cam for pics of your jewelry.....that frail cam makes them new pieces look like weaksauce. I'm sure they have more shine inperson....or atleast i hope so.

Damn that sucks for Highline, I know they dont have the best service, or the best jewelry, and they rip you off...But still lol getting robbed sucks

that is not a real edit for the video....
if you look the words are off sync by a milli second to more....

there are driving scenes with me and Slim, etc...

and Paul Wall asked me to be in the video, he's been down with my fam for a while,
they paid for a first class flight, 4.5 star telly and some $$$
I ain't turning that down, would you?

I got some new pics, but these people are sooo touchy about posting up their pics and being low key.
also some pics of some girls with jealous boyfriends who sometimes lurk NT, so i'mma chill until I get ok's.

with the economy goin so bad, we haven't slowed down, I just got a big job from the maloof bros....

and dig this, about 2 hours ago, I got an email from Mr. T's manager!!!
NO JOKE, A-TEAM MR. T!! LOL

damn this ninja k-town still doin it big

whats good?? i kno you didnt trade in your j's for them chains did u??

Say, get or use a better cam for pics of your jewelry.....that frail cam makes them new pieces look like weaksauce. I'm sure they have more shine in person....or atleast i hope so.
I used my camera phone and I do have better pics somewhere in my photobucket.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I got some new pics, but these people are sooo touchy about posting up their pics and being low key.
also some pics of some girls with jealous boyfriends who sometimes lurk NT, so i'mma chill until I get ok's.

with the economy goin so bad, we haven't slowed down, I just got a big job from the maloof bros....

and dig this, about 2 hours ago, I got an email from Mr. T's manager!!!
NO JOKE, A-TEAM MR. T!! LOL

You stay gettin new deals and more work, I was thinkin you were on that scott storch get all the money and get lazy tip but I see you stay on yourgrind....props to you
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom