.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by dgk3188

what in the world is this thing made of?

l_64081494be8fecf4d3d0367ed0afcb5a.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Joint reminds me of MiddleSchool woodshop when i was rocking the Ja Rule guitar piece joint. 100%bebbled plastic.

how does this cat (literally), get all this bread? did lil wayne give him a bonus because carter III went platinum?? even though tyga didnt have sh*t to dowith it.

How the hell was I suppose to know it was going to be the garfield? I honestly thought it was going to be something else!

never really liked cartoon inspired pieces or colored stones, but can't argue w/the craftsmanship on that garfield.

btw, ben, sent you pics and updated specs. lemme know what y'all can do.

mucho gracias

pics of the recording I took of the performance... since I didn't know if he was going to post pics
eyes.gif

juyh4o.jpg
1070r3q.jpg

no662d.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
tested my watermark as well
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CLsmooth71

never really liked cartoon inspired pieces or colored stones, but can't argue w/the craftsmanship on that garfield.

btw, ben, sent you pics and updated specs. lemme know what y'all can do.

mucho gracias
Clsmooth sighting
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i mean the work on that Garfield piece is incredible

but #%+ i wanna iced out cat on my neck for...smh

the garfield piece idea was brought to me right after TYGA got the TYGA piece made....
he also didn't have much of a budget, but that piece is dope.
he can stand next to gucci mane's Odie piece and clown...

but no offense, even to anyone on earth including NIGO.
this is over 2million and it was game over at this point with no looking bacc or anything to look forward to...

we closed the books after this.
PEACE.jpg

and if you forgot, just to be a real idiot.....
VVS E/F color
way before the cop aka Ricc Rawse even thought about doin his terrible SI7 piece.

JONASHEAD1.jpg

JONASHEAD2.jpg

JONASHEAD3.jpg

that execution like the gas chamber..... hand made, no CNC and done in 3 days
wink.gif

JONAS_PIECE.jpg

but it's all love.

I don't see anyone gettin near us west coast jewelers right now.
propers to Jason

^^ Damn Son you Illin with the work! And It is true with Southern Rappers from Florida. The Jewels they have are REAL SUSPECT LOOKING... No Lie Either SuperLow Quality Jewels or Looking like color treated CZ or Mossinite. But on the Real Fam, Ben When I get my Money Right I gotta have you make a Huge 3D Piece ForMe! It's gonna be crazy!

Back
Top Bottom