.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Those Boss Hogg Outlawz badges looked like they could use a good spit shine or sumthin'.... I like the pieces but damn they look dull in those pics...

main.php

smh.gif
got a "crack" vile with diamonds in it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Man, that song was horrible.

co-sign
banner's album is pretty garbage overall. ive always like the dude, but never liked his music. dude's way too intelligent to put out the lyricshe does, and his production has always been overrated.

imo, anyway.

whats up with that wu-tang X apple piece and chain?
nerd.gif

Jesus Christ!!! Jedi P just boo booed on the whole iced g shock game with this one! (d ride intended!)

haven't checked out the thread (or NT) for a long min, nice to see some of the work produced by jason of bh being posted....good for folks to see that notall hip hop+big custom entertainer jewelry is made w/pop rocks, a bedazzler, and a glue gun.

anyways, Baller dude. if you got a sec away from servicing the rich and famous, i wanted to see what's good w/checking IF or Tiff out for a rock. let meknow what's the best way to get at you nowadays.

btw, someone's gotta fix his pic. that's not an 18k submariner a coupla pages back.

Originally Posted by that262redhead

The detail on the back of P's G-Shock is sick, but let's get serious... it's the back of a watch

laugh.gif
Word.

21ecget.jpg

The detail on the back of P's G-Shock is sick, but let's get serious... it's the back of a watch

And? All watches have engravings, images, designs, sapphire windows, holograms, and even wheels on the back. I dont see how this is any different.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

And? All watches have engravings, images, designs, sapphire windows, holograms, and even wheels on the back. I dont see how this is any different.

exactly

yea... I guess it's just common-place to put your cartoon on the back of your watch in diamonds... it's def not creative at all...

get outta here... point blank it's creative and something different....

CEELO GREEN DUNAMIS HERCULES, ROSARY, DIAMOND TENNIS CHAINS

MR WADE- YELLOW GOLD DUNAMIS HERCULES MASTERPIECE CANARY CITY

Back
Top Bottom