.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by treewing

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

two bosses.... the homie busy P + nigo.
1003021047_l.jpg

Dude looks like an Asian Russel Simmons
roll.gif

Went to a club where Busy P was spinning, dude was friggin' DOPE!!

54e25e3400c8269572263c0bff53ad5f1efce4d.jpg
92525504dcc656267c3672652bc33e1fc775628.jpg
pimp.gif
<br>
thats wussup. i've been tryin to tell these boys...

I saw Shawn Marion on Best Damn with a similar watch that D.Wade has but I THINK it had a white band, I could be wrong.

FYI...... PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE TONIGHT.... MIDNIGHT ON THE EAST COAST.... A NEW PIECE THAT IS GONNA SHUT ++% DOWN WILL BE SHOWN FOR THEFIRST TIME TONIGHT.....A LOT OF HEADZ WILL LOSE IT WHEN THEY SEE THIS..... PICS UP LATER.... JASON OF BEVERLY HILLS DOES IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ididit4theluv

FYI...... PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE TONIGHT.... MIDNIGHT ON THE EAST COAST.... A NEW PIECE THAT IS GONNA SHUT ++% DOWN WILL BE SHOWN FOR THE FIRST TIME TONIGHT.....A LOT OF HEADZ WILL LOSE IT WHEN THEY SEE THIS..... PICS UP LATER.... JASON OF BEVERLY HILLS DOES IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill try to peep at my lunch break... Doubt ill be able to see it good with their 10 inch tube tv
laugh.gif

yesterday in the district I saw some crazy iced out garfield piece that jason made. Also I picked up a 50th anniversary sub and daytona stainless ill beposting pics in a few.

tyga's piece looked good.. i had
eek.gif
with the size of it on him (nomo)... was garfield bopping his head during the performance
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom