.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

dont cop a curtis & co. Please. the jacob I dont know will they keep dropping value? from 100k to 50k to now 20k?wait it out a little more maybe you canget it cheaper?

BigLescobar

semi retiring huh...what else you selling off- post of some of those old pix i remember u had pickups every week
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

BigLescobar

semi retiring huh...what else you selling off- post of some of those old pix i remember u had pickups every week
laugh.gif
LOL yea i was ODing back then, droppin a few G a week easy

probably the only thing im definitely gonna sell for now is the big bracelet, ill post pics later when my boy takes the pics for me, I had a big chunky pinkyring with 5 rows of chanel set round diamonds all around 360 degrees, but the quality of the stones wasnt good and it was too gaudy to wear alot too, so itraded that in when i got my girls and my wedding bands...

Originally Posted by Kingtre

BigLescobar

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word on some Pickup thread tip in Sneaker Showcase.

Originally Posted by ididit4theluv

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Im really suprised no one has done the black chain black stones join yet before now.........Back in the day I had one but sold it and I remember making one for a guy used silver and black rhd with black cz's........we also did one with black ceramic.....thing was sick
We did that in 03'....... No CZ's of course....
Lol when I say back in the day I mean 96' 97'.........I gotta try and find a picture of me wearing it, one done with onyx too

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by treewing

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

DIZ GIBRAN
Don't know much about him except hes a rapper from L.A. hangs with Pac Div and i think he has something to do with Diamond Co.
I'm pretty sure Dom.K knows....

Hieroglyphics!! I'm feeling this concept and execution. Very nice setup...

pimp.gif
The Ignorance is Astounding.
I read the comment and then looked at SN and
laugh.gif

Only you Lucky

Back
Top Bottom