It got real on South Beach last night.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

wait is SoBe short for South Beach or is there a club called SoBe too?
both
laugh.gif

there's sobe live and south beach (also called sobe for short).  

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

both
laugh.gif

the Sobe live is what had me confused...i saw someone say they were there then i saw people just saying sobe so i was lost
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

both
laugh.gif

the Sobe live is what had me confused...i saw someone say they were there then i saw people just saying sobe so i was lost
laugh.gif

I was tempted to go this year but was talked out of it. Back i 2002 it was great. '07 was decent but you could tell it was getting worse. That joint look like the wild wild west out there.

I was tempted to go this year but was talked out of it. Back i 2002 it was great. '07 was decent but you could tell it was getting worse. That joint look like the wild wild west out there.

I would do it again..i spit on her dirt !!% too...she had didnt have to say %%%@ to me but shes trash...some %%%% deserve it..im ON ONE
mad.gif

I would do it again..i spit on her dirt !!% too...she had didnt have to say %%%@ to me but shes trash...some %%%% deserve it..im ON ONE
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The ###+ yall talkin about "imma scratch miami off my list?" it's a great city to visit except during Memorial Day weekend. You have 50+ other weekends to visit where it aint outta control like this.

This. Thank you. Miami's one of the best places to vacation at, in my experiences.

This.. I did 5 visits and now i am on my way to becoming a resident.. Probably for the rest of my life too..

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The ###+ yall talkin about "imma scratch miami off my list?" it's a great city to visit except during Memorial Day weekend. You have 50+ other weekends to visit where it aint outta control like this.

This. Thank you. Miami's one of the best places to vacation at, in my experiences.

This.. I did 5 visits and now i am on my way to becoming a resident.. Probably for the rest of my life too..

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

random thought of recent events....needed some opinions

so what happens if she were to file charges? tells other family members?
not a good look.

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

random thought of recent events....needed some opinions

so what happens if she were to file charges? tells other family members?
not a good look.

Back
Top Bottom