It got real on South Beach last night.

im not worried about that +%+#$,she aint *@!%...i wish she would try me that would be the last day she took breath
laugh.gif

im not worried about that +%+#$,she aint *@!%...i wish she would try me that would be the last day she took breath
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

I would do it again..i spit on her dirt !!% too...she had didnt have to say %%%@ to me but shes trash...some %%%% deserve it..im ON ONE
mad.gif
You need friends off the internet. Reel tawk.

I would do it again..i spit on her dirt !!% too...she had didnt have to say %%%@ to me but shes trash...some %%%% deserve it..im ON ONE
mad.gif

not at all,i've been banned several times..came back several times. Im just saying how i feel ya dig. I keep it Rilla than most 

not at all,i've been banned several times..came back several times. Im just saying how i feel ya dig. I keep it Rilla than most 

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

mad.gif
Realist thing ever said...

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

mad.gif
Realist thing ever said...

I caught the hint to stay away years ago when everyone I knew from up here in NY started going religiously. July 4th weekend was beautiful last time I went and will be back out there in exactly a month
pimp.gif
. Don't let this weekend fool you.

I caught the hint to stay away years ago when everyone I knew from up here in NY started going religiously. July 4th weekend was beautiful last time I went and will be back out there in exactly a month
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

pimp.gif

or go during college spring break.

The goons seem to only mass flock during Memorial Day weekend

Originally Posted by Twig1026

pimp.gif

or go during college spring break.

The goons seem to only mass flock during Memorial Day weekend

Like I said in the Memorial Day thread this year, Memorial Day weekend is THE WORST time to visit South Beach.  You go to South Beach on any other weekend BUT that weekend.  For the most part the lowest of the low are down at South Beach Memorial Day weekend.

Like I said in the Memorial Day thread this year, Memorial Day weekend is THE WORST time to visit South Beach.  You go to South Beach on any other weekend BUT that weekend.  For the most part the lowest of the low are down at South Beach Memorial Day weekend.

Back
Top Bottom