It got real on South Beach last night.

I was expecting the 4th or 5th installment of an NTer's "full length feature film" series about south beach's bafoonery.

I was expecting the 4th or 5th installment of an NTer's "full length feature film" series about south beach's bafoonery.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I did Miami for Memorial Day weekend once, and NEVER again....way too many knuckleheads. Pretty much it's every WSHH vid you can imagine crammed onto Collins. No joke.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I did Miami for Memorial Day weekend once, and NEVER again....way too many knuckleheads. Pretty much it's every WSHH vid you can imagine crammed onto Collins. No joke.

So yeah... my bitter ex has been posting on my account... If anybody cares (yeah right
laugh.gif
)... I didn't hit her...

So yeah... my bitter ex has been posting on my account... If anybody cares (yeah right
laugh.gif
)... I didn't hit her...

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

And that is why I stay home. I am from South Florida. Lived in Miami as an adult from 04-07. Worst weekend hands down. Ive seen girls get knocked out because they wouldn't holla at a dude. This is no surprise.
this the first time I heard about this on this site.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

And that is why I stay home. I am from South Florida. Lived in Miami as an adult from 04-07. Worst weekend hands down. Ive seen girls get knocked out because they wouldn't holla at a dude. This is no surprise.
this the first time I heard about this on this site.

Im surprised it lasted this long,& to tell u the truth this was probaly the calmest year(excluding the shooting ofcourse)It was a good run.It was only a matter of time until we messed it up.

Im surprised it lasted this long,& to tell u the truth this was probaly the calmest year(excluding the shooting ofcourse)It was a good run.It was only a matter of time until we messed it up.

Back
Top Bottom