It got real on South Beach last night.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Them pedestrians that got hit by bullets from the police are about to get pizzzzaiiddd 

Dudes already admitted that theyd do some wild *%%+ *$%% for a few mil, surely wed all take flesh wound from a bullet for a couple million bucks.

Bad Boys 2 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

I've lived here my entire life and the only weekend that I'm never down to go to South Beach is Memorial Day Weekend, there's an annual Hip-Hop festival and the entire city of Miami Beach gets flooded with the most ignorant human beings you'll ever encounter. I swear it gets worse and worse every year, I don't think this city will put up with it much longer. On any other weekend South Beach is one of the most upscale venues in the world and it has a reputation to uphold, I don't think that local club and business owners will put up with this for much longer even if it is for just MDW.
This
And I don't think any locals what so ever head out there except the real goons...I honestly think all these out-of-towners come down can buy liquor dam near 24/7 and wanna wild out cause they're on SoBe like their favorite rapper 
tired.gif

I've lived here my entire life and the only weekend that I'm never down to go to South Beach is Memorial Day Weekend, there's an annual Hip-Hop festival and the entire city of Miami Beach gets flooded with the most ignorant human beings you'll ever encounter. I swear it gets worse and worse every year, I don't think this city will put up with it much longer. On any other weekend South Beach is one of the most upscale venues in the world and it has a reputation to uphold, I don't think that local club and business owners will put up with this for much longer even if it is for just MDW.
This
And I don't think any locals what so ever head out there except the real goons...I honestly think all these out-of-towners come down can buy liquor dam near 24/7 and wanna wild out cause they're on SoBe like their favorite rapper 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by r33p04s

This
tired.gif
yup.
all the ppl walking down the streets, too broke to get into any clubs are out of town goons, trying to stunt on their rented scooters.
yall talking bout miami like if its skid row.

This
tired.gif
yup.
all the ppl walking down the streets, too broke to get into any clubs are out of town goons, trying to stunt on their rented scooters.

so quick NT ...today I spit on my ex girlfriend and hit her..the *++%+ had it coming, but what do you think about it. She didn't say anything to me,but something inside me made my blood boil and i became enraged. I think i might hit that *++%+ again just because she did me dirty.

so quick NT ...today I spit on my ex girlfriend and hit her..the *++%+ had it coming, but what do you think about it. She didn't say anything to me,but something inside me made my blood boil and i became enraged. I think i might hit that *++%+ again just because she did me dirty.

nah man, stay away from her before you get locked up.  hitting girls is wack unless you're defending yourself.  then by all means swing on them.  

nah man, stay away from her before you get locked up.  hitting girls is wack unless you're defending yourself.  then by all means swing on them.  

Smh at MDW, it never fails...got my hometown looking like the worst city in America during this time.

Smh at MDW, it never fails...got my hometown looking like the worst city in America during this time.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

This
tired.gif
yup.

AGREED.

NO locals go to south beach on memorial day weekend. Some cute little white chicks from temple u came into my job over the weekend & were talking about going down there; I shed a single tear for them.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

This
tired.gif
yup.

AGREED.

NO locals go to south beach on memorial day weekend. Some cute little white chicks from temple u came into my job over the weekend & were talking about going down there; I shed a single tear for them.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom