It got real on South Beach last night.

Originally Posted by Carver

Welp, guess I won't ever be going to MIA
laugh.gif
.. I ain't down with this, or Goons grabbin my girls titty and #@! and me letting it slide cause I ain't getting shot over that
indifferent.gif

QFT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Welp, guess I won't ever be going to MIA
laugh.gif
.. I ain't down with this, or Goons grabbin my girls titty and #@! and me letting it slide cause I ain't getting shot over that
indifferent.gif

QFT
laugh.gif

The ###+ yall talkin about "imma scratch miami off my list?" it's a great city to visit except during Memorial Day weekend. You have 50+ other weekends to visit where it aint outta control like this.

The ###+ yall talkin about "imma scratch miami off my list?" it's a great city to visit except during Memorial Day weekend. You have 50+ other weekends to visit where it aint outta control like this.

Truthfully I don't feel no way because a lot of ppl went out their way to head down there just to say they was down there.Everybody I know was clubbing,Clubs wanted $300 a head so I know the streets was filled with angry broke ppl.Another thing is a lot of ppl didn't have hotel rooms and was sleeping outside so they really didn't have no reason to be out there.

Oh and I forgot N's get shot everyday B.

Truthfully I don't feel no way because a lot of ppl went out their way to head down there just to say they was down there.Everybody I know was clubbing,Clubs wanted $300 a head so I know the streets was filled with angry broke ppl.Another thing is a lot of ppl didn't have hotel rooms and was sleeping outside so they really didn't have no reason to be out there.

Oh and I forgot N's get shot everyday B.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This. Thank you. Miami's one of the best places to vacation at, in my experiences.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This. Thank you. Miami's one of the best places to vacation at, in my experiences.

I've lived here my entire life and the only weekend that I'm never down to go to South Beach is Memorial Day Weekend, there's an annual Hip-Hop festival and the entire city of Miami Beach gets flooded with the most ignorant human beings you'll ever encounter. I swear it gets worse and worse every year, I don't think this city will put up with it much longer. On any other weekend South Beach is one of the most upscale venues in the world and it has a reputation to uphold, I don't think that local club and business owners will put up with this for much longer even if it is for just MDW.

I've lived here my entire life and the only weekend that I'm never down to go to South Beach is Memorial Day Weekend, there's an annual Hip-Hop festival and the entire city of Miami Beach gets flooded with the most ignorant human beings you'll ever encounter. I swear it gets worse and worse every year, I don't think this city will put up with it much longer. On any other weekend South Beach is one of the most upscale venues in the world and it has a reputation to uphold, I don't think that local club and business owners will put up with this for much longer even if it is for just MDW.

My sister had a good time last time she went out there. I guess she wasn't around the animals.

My sister had a good time last time she went out there. I guess she wasn't around the animals.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Or maybe she was...

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom