It got real on South Beach last night.

30t6p3b.gif
 C.R.E.A.M. -- C*!n$ Ruin Everything Around Miami

man as long as you dont go out looking for trouble u should be good.most of these cats are just waiting for somebody to mugg em,bump in to em just to get somthing popping off.

100% truth but i will say that I have been to Black College Reunion 4 times in a row, Bike week 3 times and Urban Beach Week twice including this year. In my opinion this year was better than it was in 09 but I did see the crowd running 4 times. Thats not good. Next year PR or DR will be the move.

man as long as you dont go out looking for trouble u should be good.most of these cats are just waiting for somebody to mugg em,bump in to em just to get somthing popping off.

100% truth but i will say that I have been to Black College Reunion 4 times in a row, Bike week 3 times and Urban Beach Week twice including this year. In my opinion this year was better than it was in 09 but I did see the crowd running 4 times. Thats not good. Next year PR or DR will be the move.

We don't need cops, we could all behave and police ourselves. Ok buddy.
eyes.gif

R.I.P. to those who lost their lives. Crosses Miami beach off places to visit. Not about that life.

We don't need cops, we could all behave and police ourselves. Ok buddy.
eyes.gif

R.I.P. to those who lost their lives. Crosses Miami beach off places to visit. Not about that life.

So if the heat win the championship, hood dudes gonna be flooding the parade?

anyone who went to the 2006 final parade, how was it?

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

either way the donks are comin out, thats good and bad

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

either way the donks are comin out, thats good and bad

Welp, guess I won't ever be going to MIA
laugh.gif
.. I ain't down with this, or Goons grabbin my girls titty and #@! and me letting it slide cause I ain't getting shot over that
indifferent.gif

Welp, guess I won't ever be going to MIA
laugh.gif
.. I ain't down with this, or Goons grabbin my girls titty and #@! and me letting it slide cause I ain't getting shot over that
indifferent.gif

Those Youtube comments
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I wish there was a way for a user to get their IP address banned from Youtube for posting some stuff like that...

Those Youtube comments
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I wish there was a way for a user to get their IP address banned from Youtube for posting some stuff like that...

Back
Top Bottom