It got real on South Beach last night.

I wanna be a motorcycle gunman someday..

2002_paid_in_full_001.jpg

pimp.gif

They are about to ruin it for themselves,

politicians are already nervous about what the weekend has become,

don't be surprised if there is a curfew next year to quiet the backlash

they are getting from the locals.

They are about to ruin it for themselves,

politicians are already nervous about what the weekend has become,

don't be surprised if there is a curfew next year to quiet the backlash

they are getting from the locals.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Update on this:

It absolutely disgusts me how they tried to flip that on the police in that video, like they just rolled up to the scene and started barbarically lighting people up.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Update on this:

It absolutely disgusts me how they tried to flip that on the police in that video, like they just rolled up to the scene and started barbarically lighting people up.

man as long as you dont go out looking for trouble u should be good.most of these cats are just waiting for somebody to mugg em,bump in to em just to get somthing popping off.

man as long as you dont go out looking for trouble u should be good.most of these cats are just waiting for somebody to mugg em,bump in to em just to get somthing popping off.

lol i was there filming #SOUTHBEACH5 and mad people where running i was dumb confused lol.. Not to mention i was working on like 2 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours.. Im just chilling in front of pizza rustica while this was going on.. I barely heard the shots.. Im just pissed i wasnt there to get the HD footage to throw in my movie.. I would have hit a Million views this time...
frown.gif
Im pretty down to catch a bullet for my success..

Any way peep the sig to see what goes down during the day in SOUTH BEACH when you mix Kool aid , Redbones, and Liquor

lol i was there filming #SOUTHBEACH5 and mad people where running i was dumb confused lol.. Not to mention i was working on like 2 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours.. Im just chilling in front of pizza rustica while this was going on.. I barely heard the shots.. Im just pissed i wasnt there to get the HD footage to throw in my movie.. I would have hit a Million views this time...
frown.gif
Im pretty down to catch a bullet for my success..

Any way peep the sig to see what goes down during the day in SOUTH BEACH when you mix Kool aid , Redbones, and Liquor

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Originally Posted by franchise3

Does it get worse come July 4th?
hell no.

to everyone who is not familiar with miami, its only like this on MDW,
its every single goon from all over the country coming down to stunt, its a complete mess.
i was at the fontainbebleau (the best hotel on miami beach, 30 blocks away from the madness) and it was still infiltrated by the hood.
if you come down on a regular weekend, you dont deal with this at all. you might a few hood ppl on the streets, but nothing like this.

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Originally Posted by franchise3

Does it get worse come July 4th?
hell no.

to everyone who is not familiar with miami, its only like this on MDW,
its every single goon from all over the country coming down to stunt, its a complete mess.
i was at the fontainbebleau (the best hotel on miami beach, 30 blocks away from the madness) and it was still infiltrated by the hood.
if you come down on a regular weekend, you dont deal with this at all. you might a few hood ppl on the streets, but nothing like this.

Man I wish I would have known this last year. A few of the bruhs and I drove down from NC expecting to see an abundance of latinas, and to our surprise, it was nothing but the hood. If I wanted to deal with that mess, I could have went to Bike Week in Myrtle Beach. We ran from or ducked from shots or rushing mobs about 4 times. Hell, I couldn't even have a decent conversation with a homey I went to college with and haven't seen in about 3 years, because we had to run from shots. I'll be back down there, just not on Memorial Day Weekend. SMH.

Man I wish I would have known this last year. A few of the bruhs and I drove down from NC expecting to see an abundance of latinas, and to our surprise, it was nothing but the hood. If I wanted to deal with that mess, I could have went to Bike Week in Myrtle Beach. We ran from or ducked from shots or rushing mobs about 4 times. Hell, I couldn't even have a decent conversation with a homey I went to college with and haven't seen in about 3 years, because we had to run from shots. I'll be back down there, just not on Memorial Day Weekend. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom