It got real on South Beach last night.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

My sister had a good time last time she went out there. I guess she wasn't around the animals.

Or maybe she was...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The ###+ yall talkin about "imma scratch miami off my list?" it's a great city to visit except during Memorial Day weekend. You have 50+ other weekends to visit where it aint outta control like this.
Depends on how you want to spend your vacation...not everyone is into the beach all day/club all night type stuff.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The ###+ yall talkin about "imma scratch miami off my list?" it's a great city to visit except during Memorial Day weekend. You have 50+ other weekends to visit where it aint outta control like this.
Depends on how you want to spend your vacation...not everyone is into the beach all day/club all night type stuff.

I was right there when the 2nd shooting happened on Washington. My friend & I had to duck into a restaurant & it took us like 30 minutes to walk 5 blocks back to the hotel because every street was roped off . I don't think I ever ran that fast in my life. 
tired.gif

I was right there when the 2nd shooting happened on Washington. My friend & I had to duck into a restaurant & it took us like 30 minutes to walk 5 blocks back to the hotel because every street was roped off . I don't think I ever ran that fast in my life. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ballinsincekneehigh

Originally Posted by prymone

#%$ happens everyday around here, we dont need a holiday to bang out

ok
glasses.gif
guy.  I bet you're one of the shooters too?  @!+%@ "we" don't need a holiday? hahha right. 

im not from miami

Originally Posted by ballinsincekneehigh

Originally Posted by prymone

#%$ happens everyday around here, we dont need a holiday to bang out

ok
glasses.gif
guy.  I bet you're one of the shooters too?  @!+%@ "we" don't need a holiday? hahha right. 

im not from miami

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

The Heat better not lose win the finals..

the celebrations will.be.epic
bird road after they beat the bulls >>>>>>>

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

The Heat better not lose win the finals..

the celebrations will.be.epic
bird road after they beat the bulls >>>>>>>

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

tired.gif

crazy @%+!
eek.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

tired.gif

crazy @%+!
eek.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Does it get worse come July 4th?
Nah I was in SoBe last year for the 4th and it was chill. Lame fireworks show though!

Originally Posted by franchise3

Does it get worse come July 4th?
Nah I was in SoBe last year for the 4th and it was chill. Lame fireworks show though!

Them pedestrians that got hit by bullets from the police are about to get pizzzzaiiddd 

Them pedestrians that got hit by bullets from the police are about to get pizzzzaiiddd 

My sister had a good time last time she went out there. I guess she wasn't around the animals.

I'm sure she did
laugh.gif

Anyways, that video from the news channel reminds me of Essence festival in New Orleans 2 years ago. Somebody let off an automatic.......I've never seen so many people run in their lives. It looked like a scene from Independence Day.

The funny thing is.....after like an hour, they let everyone back on Bourbon Street. It was business as usual
laugh.gif

I'm sure she did
laugh.gif

Anyways, that video from the news channel reminds me of Essence festival in New Orleans 2 years ago. Somebody let off an automatic.......I've never seen so many people run in their lives. It looked like a scene from Independence Day.

The funny thing is.....after like an hour, they let everyone back on Bourbon Street. It was business as usual
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Dudes already admitted that theyd do some wild *%%+ *$%% for a few mil, surely wed all take flesh wound from a bullet for a couple million bucks.

Back
Top Bottom