Is the dougie the hardest dance to ever do?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I can't believe some of the non-sense I'm reading in this post. I'm sorry but "going in" with the dougie and cat daddy is feminine.  Sorry just face it.Men don't dance like that. The fact that some of ya'll think that is acceptable is sad. Think of any man with power...Obama, Jay-Z, Pat Riley, your father. Could you imagine them doing the dougie? If you seen them doing the dougie would you have the same respect for them?

It sounds like alot of ya'll will doing anything you think girls like. Keyword being girl. Woman aren't attracted to that non-sense.

And you can call me a hater or whatever but it's true. I give Chris Brown the pass tho because he's actually an entertainer, but these other fools are shuckin and jivin for free. This is actually a big topic. It's called the feminisation of black men.
Man the little break from Nt I took help me realize how jaded some of yall cats are.
Obama did cocaine. You don't think he was getting it in during the 70s? The original jerk dance is FROM the 70's. Like cats that go to college don't dance or something?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
Dude actually put Pat Riley and Obama in the same sentence.

If I am in the club I am DANCING. With females, and myself when a female can't hang with me. I got a girl, I go to the club to DANCE hommie, sip and have a good time.

The "feminisation" of black men? In what regard? Cats stay with the vague comments on this mofo. Cats been getting it in with dancing since music bruh. Not to mention, have you seen the fashions bruthas rocked from the 70's. Now that is femininity.

laugh.gif
you know %#@%+! seek approval from the white man.
Heres ya boy Pat being "feminine" tho

I can't believe some of the non-sense I'm reading in this post. I'm sorry but "going in" with the dougie and cat daddy is feminine.  Sorry just face it.Men don't dance like that. The fact that some of ya'll think that is acceptable is sad. Think of any man with power...Obama, Jay-Z, Pat Riley, your father. Could you imagine them doing the dougie? If you seen them doing the dougie would you have the same respect for them?

It sounds like alot of ya'll will doing anything you think girls like. Keyword being girl. Woman aren't attracted to that non-sense.

And you can call me a hater or whatever but it's true. I give Chris Brown the pass tho because he's actually an entertainer, but these other fools are shuckin and jivin for free. This is actually a big topic. It's called the feminisation of black men.
Man the little break from Nt I took help me realize how jaded some of yall cats are.
Obama did cocaine. You don't think he was getting it in during the 70s? The original jerk dance is FROM the 70's. Like cats that go to college don't dance or something?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
Dude actually put Pat Riley and Obama in the same sentence.

If I am in the club I am DANCING. With females, and myself when a female can't hang with me. I got a girl, I go to the club to DANCE hommie, sip and have a good time.

The "feminisation" of black men? In what regard? Cats stay with the vague comments on this mofo. Cats been getting it in with dancing since music bruh. Not to mention, have you seen the fashions bruthas rocked from the 70's. Now that is femininity.

laugh.gif
you know %#@%+! seek approval from the white man.
Heres ya boy Pat being "feminine" tho

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Buffoons, and the girls that like that are girls that like buffoons, type of chicks i mess with would recoil in disgust if I wore some crap like that and danced like that.

This.

hey man, don't let me stop you from swiveling your hips and gyrating like a fool in heat, do what you do homie. You go get em with your aphrodisiac.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That.

Buffoons, and the girls that like that are girls that like buffoons, type of chicks i mess with would recoil in disgust if I wore some crap like that and danced like that.

This.

hey man, don't let me stop you from swiveling your hips and gyrating like a fool in heat, do what you do homie. You go get em with your aphrodisiac.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That.

Originally Posted by whiterails

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

^^^^ Women don't like it? Do you speak for all women? I know so many girls that appreciate a man that can dance.

And, how are men supposed to dance? Are we not supposed to dance? What is wrong with dancing? What is masculine?

So me out and about with some friends feeling
pimp.gif
and having a good time and hittin' that dougie once (when the song comes on) just for fun makes me feminine?

I seriously don't understand.

If I am femmy then
laugh.gif
. It would suck to get your *$$ kicked by a femmy dude
laugh.gif
. Not you ^^^ just generally speaking because 90% of bros would not come at me
laugh.gif
Just because you're doing something that's feminine for fun doesn't make you feminine..  he's just saying the dance itself is feminine.... which it clearly is.  No need to get defensive..
For example.. if I say to my gf "You did something stupid" doesn't mean I'm calling her stupid, just what she did.   

Yeah maybe I jumped the gun a little bit
laugh.gif
but I still don't think there is anything femmy about it as a whole. It basically is just a hobby/skill to be able to move
pimp.gif
. Now when we are talking about certain individuals that is another story
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

^^^^ Women don't like it? Do you speak for all women? I know so many girls that appreciate a man that can dance.

And, how are men supposed to dance? Are we not supposed to dance? What is wrong with dancing? What is masculine?

So me out and about with some friends feeling
pimp.gif
and having a good time and hittin' that dougie once (when the song comes on) just for fun makes me feminine?

I seriously don't understand.

If I am femmy then
laugh.gif
. It would suck to get your *$$ kicked by a femmy dude
laugh.gif
. Not you ^^^ just generally speaking because 90% of bros would not come at me
laugh.gif
Just because you're doing something that's feminine for fun doesn't make you feminine..  he's just saying the dance itself is feminine.... which it clearly is.  No need to get defensive..
For example.. if I say to my gf "You did something stupid" doesn't mean I'm calling her stupid, just what she did.   

Yeah maybe I jumped the gun a little bit
laugh.gif
but I still don't think there is anything femmy about it as a whole. It basically is just a hobby/skill to be able to move
pimp.gif
. Now when we are talking about certain individuals that is another story
laugh.gif

Did you two (kix and cartune) even read his post?   He's not talking about dancing as a whole, he's talking about specific dances like the douggie and cat daddy.. which 
are clearly feminine/wack as hell...

Did you two (kix and cartune) even read his post?   He's not talking about dancing as a whole, he's talking about specific dances like the douggie and cat daddy.. which 

Did YOU read his post. dude likened dancing to losing respect for an individual. There are actually idiots out there who believe that if Obama did the dougie he would be looked down upon? what kind of self hating #$!+ is that. You a white man so I don't expect you to understand, but what dude said had me honestly staring at my computer screen. Dude bashed everyone doing it, but excluded CB because he is an entertainer? Now who sounding feminine.
As for what you addressed, I disagree that the dance is feminine, and I don't even do it. But the real question is why do you guys care so much about the next man.

Did YOU read his post. dude likened dancing to losing respect for an individual. There are actually idiots out there who believe that if Obama did the dougie he would be looked down upon? what kind of self hating #$!+ is that. You a white man so I don't expect you to understand, but what dude said had me honestly staring at my computer screen. Dude bashed everyone doing it, but excluded CB because he is an entertainer? Now who sounding feminine.
As for what you addressed, I disagree that the dance is feminine, and I don't even do it. But the real question is why do you guys care so much about the next man.

It isn't about "caring for the next man", it's expressing an opinion on a topic just like everyone else in the damn thread.  Your saying you don't find it feminine, i'm saying I do.. we're both talking about the same thing.

It isn't about "caring for the next man", it's expressing an opinion on a topic just like everyone else in the damn thread.  Your saying you don't find it feminine, i'm saying I do.. we're both talking about the same thing.

My dude Truth said can you imagine "Obama, Jay-Z, Pat Riley, your father." doing the dougie. He didn't say dancing but apparently people skimmed over it? I read every single reply in this thread and I've yet to see someone call dancing "feminine". But someone decided the dougie was the end all be all to dancing so when it was called "feminine", it was like they called dancing "feminine". Does it really matter at the end of the day?

For the record, I don't/can't dance but when I was younger (2-6 years old), I was hitting moves just like the cats on Soul Train. I do personally think the dougie looks "feminine" but I'm not calling anyone that does it "feminine". I will also say that the fact that this thread side-railed into this stupid argument (which I'm contributing to
30t6p3b.gif
) kinda reflects more on our society than how we "dance". There are way more important things to waste energy over than to worry about how the next man dances (or doesn't). How they attract girls/women on a psychological, anthropological, etc. level through their dances. You guys crack me up sometimes, in a bad way.

My dude Truth said can you imagine "Obama, Jay-Z, Pat Riley, your father." doing the dougie. He didn't say dancing but apparently people skimmed over it? I read every single reply in this thread and I've yet to see someone call dancing "feminine". But someone decided the dougie was the end all be all to dancing so when it was called "feminine", it was like they called dancing "feminine". Does it really matter at the end of the day?

For the record, I don't/can't dance but when I was younger (2-6 years old), I was hitting moves just like the cats on Soul Train. I do personally think the dougie looks "feminine" but I'm not calling anyone that does it "feminine". I will also say that the fact that this thread side-railed into this stupid argument (which I'm contributing to
30t6p3b.gif
) kinda reflects more on our society than how we "dance". There are way more important things to waste energy over than to worry about how the next man dances (or doesn't). How they attract girls/women on a psychological, anthropological, etc. level through their dances. You guys crack me up sometimes, in a bad way.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

My dude Truth said can you imagine "Obama, Jay-Z, Pat Riley, your father." doing the dougie. He didn't say dancing but apparently people skimmed over it? I read every single reply in this thread and I've yet to see someone call dancing "feminine". But someone decided the dougie was the end all be all to dancing so when it was called "feminine", it was like they called dancing "feminine". Oh well.

And I posted a video of Jay Z attempting to dougie. 
eyes.gif

The association dudes is trying to make (A kappa of all people) is that gyrating your hips while dancing makes you look gay. So I posted videos of people he considers powerful gyrating their hips while dancing. 

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

My dude Truth said can you imagine "Obama, Jay-Z, Pat Riley, your father." doing the dougie. He didn't say dancing but apparently people skimmed over it? I read every single reply in this thread and I've yet to see someone call dancing "feminine". But someone decided the dougie was the end all be all to dancing so when it was called "feminine", it was like they called dancing "feminine". Oh well.

And I posted a video of Jay Z attempting to dougie. 
eyes.gif

The association dudes is trying to make (A kappa of all people) is that gyrating your hips while dancing makes you look gay. So I posted videos of people he considers powerful gyrating their hips while dancing. 

Originally Posted by cartune

You call that dancing? My dude that's called 2-steppin and showing you have rhythm  Don't compare that. 
Dude Jay Z was clearing TRYING to dougie. He cant tho because he cant dance like many of yall in here hating on it.
wasn't jay-z a break dancer before he was a rapper?

You call that dancing? My dude that's called 2-steppin and showing you have rhythm  Don't compare that. 
Dude Jay Z was clearing TRYING to dougie. He cant tho because he cant dance like many of yall in here hating on it.
wasn't jay-z a break dancer before he was a rapper?

Self hating?
laugh.gif
 Just stop it.  And did you just call me white? 
eek.gif
.  Son these dances are down right tom foolery.  Here take this analogy so you can understand.

if you listen to Gucci all day every day.  then you're probably a fool.
if you listen to Gucci for fun and take it for what it is. then that's cool.

if you learn how to dougie from youtube and dance with other men.  then that's suspect
if you dougie in the club and laugh it off.  then that's cool

Self hating?
laugh.gif
 Just stop it.  And did you just call me white? 
eek.gif
.  Son these dances are down right tom foolery.  Here take this analogy so you can understand.

if you listen to Gucci all day every day.  then you're probably a fool.
if you listen to Gucci for fun and take it for what it is. then that's cool.

if you learn how to dougie from youtube and dance with other men.  then that's suspect
if you dougie in the club and laugh it off.  then that's cool

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Wait a male sorority minute you're a kappa talking about dancing�feminine�thoooo?

chiiiiill i @!+! with the shimmy
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Cartune: Hey now the Shimmy been droppin panties for close to 100 years now. It has done wonders for me as far as chicks goes, plus not one time is my hands anywhere near my hips when doing it.

Male sorority...dude please, bet you wouldn't say that to us in person. My cardigan wearing, slacks rocking, Aldo shoe sporting brothers will clock you over the head with a cane...then shimmy like Antoine Walker used to do after hitting a go ahead bucket at a basketball game.

Word to Diggs himself. YO!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom