Is the dougie the hardest dance to ever do?

wawaweewa wrote:

Yooooo son...you got me so weak right now...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Between the "I'm white so I can't dance" and "look at them Jamaican orgy parties", you got me dead over here...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wawaweewa wrote:

Yooooo son...you got me so weak right now...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Between the "I'm white so I can't dance" and "look at them Jamaican orgy parties", you got me dead over here...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pay homage.
this is where it all originated from.

all these cats up until about 7 years ago was c walkin they lil $%*@# off till they started getting banged on.
then it turned into clown dancing on the west and harlem shaking on the east.
then Krumping popped down south.
then some how they all meshed together into what the hell we got now.
the cat daddy.

but everyone started out c walking.

to keep it funky only the real G's were sposed to do it to impress the ladies.

you was a weenie if you couldnt c walk lol.

Pay homage.
this is where it all originated from.

all these cats up until about 7 years ago was c walkin they lil $%*@# off till they started getting banged on.
then it turned into clown dancing on the west and harlem shaking on the east.
then Krumping popped down south.
then some how they all meshed together into what the hell we got now.
the cat daddy.

but everyone started out c walking.

to keep it funky only the real G's were sposed to do it to impress the ladies.

you was a weenie if you couldnt c walk lol.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

kix4kix, cool video. I've been watching a lot of their related videos the past half an hour. Thanks for sharing.
Very welcome man. Yeah they got skills, always urked me when cats compared turfing to jerking. Appreciate the appreciation.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

kix4kix, cool video. I've been watching a lot of their related videos the past half an hour. Thanks for sharing.
Very welcome man. Yeah they got skills, always urked me when cats compared turfing to jerking. Appreciate the appreciation.

All you need is a mean dougie and a solid cook in the club and you're good
laugh.gif

A coook x dougie combo cannot be matched
pimp.gif

All you need is a mean dougie and a solid cook in the club and you're good
laugh.gif

A coook x dougie combo cannot be matched
pimp.gif

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by ChopperVille

You can pretty much go to any high school in Dallas and see something like this. White guys included.
pimp.gif

are yall serious....this is
pimp.gif
??????

dudes looks like they convulsing with rainbow tall tee polos on...%!@%+
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by ChopperVille

You can pretty much go to any high school in Dallas and see something like this. White guys included.
pimp.gif

are yall serious....this is
pimp.gif
??????

dudes looks like they convulsing with rainbow tall tee polos on...%!@%+
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Buffoons, and the girls that like that are girls that like buffoons, type of chicks i mess with would recoil in disgust if I wore some crap like that and danced like that.

Wait a male sorority minute you're a kappa talking about dancing feminine thoooo?

Buffoons, and the girls that like that are girls that like buffoons, type of chicks i mess with would recoil in disgust if I wore some crap like that and danced like that.

Wait a male sorority minute you're a kappa talking about dancing feminine thoooo?

Originally Posted by cartune

chiiiiill i @!+! with the shimmy
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i cant take dude seriously with that shag then at the end getting hyped just cuz they got on Levi's?

goodnight.

laugh.gif
i cant take dude seriously with that shag then at the end getting hyped just cuz they got on Levi's?

goodnight.

24ni88x.gif

got em...
grin.gif

24ni88x.gif

got em...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

laugh.gif

goodnight.

they get money and the broads come flocking.

dudes living they life right now.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

laugh.gif

goodnight.

they get money and the broads come flocking.

dudes living they life right now.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 to each his own Im just saying you do just as much or more gyrating doing the shimmy stroll then the damn dougie. I dont condone neither but as long as I can remember in the club the only dance girls did was backing that %$% up and dudes did that regulating esque stuff so I dont see the problem. 

And if that cat daddy isnt atleast 5 years old those negroes just copied the Ricky Bobby. 
laugh.gif

Texas how yall letting these Cali $@%$#@ take yall swag? With all the gangs in TX I guess its a trade but damn 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom