Is the dougie the hardest dance to ever do?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Buffoons, and the girls that like that are girls that like buffoons, type of chicks i mess with would recoil in disgust if I wore some crap like that and danced like that.
Wait a male sorority minute you're a kappa talking about dancing feminine thoooo?

chiiiiill i @!+! with the shimmy
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 to each his own Im just saying you do just as much or more gyrating doing the shimmy stroll then the damn dougie. I dont condone neither but as long as I can remember in the club the only dance girls did was backing that %$% up and dudes did that regulating esque stuff so I dont see the problem. 

And if that cat daddy isnt atleast 5 years old those negroes just copied the Ricky Bobby. 
laugh.gif

Texas how yall letting these Cali $@%$#@ take yall swag? With all the gangs in TX I guess its a trade but damn 
grin.gif

Buffoons, and the girls that like that are girls that like buffoons, type of chicks i mess with would recoil in disgust if I wore some crap like that and danced like that.
Wait a male sorority minute you're a kappa talking about dancing femininethoooo?

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

@ Cartune: Hey now the Shimmy been droppin panties for close to 100 years now. It has done wonders for me as far as chicks goes, plus not one time is my hands anywhere near my hips when doing it.

Male sorority...dude please, bet you wouldn't say that to us in person. My cardigan wearing, slacks rocking, Aldo shoe sporting brothers will clock you over the head with a cane...then shimmy like Antoine Walker used to do after hitting a go ahead bucket at a basketball game.

Wait a male sorority minute you're a kappa talking about dancing femininethoooo?

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

@ Cartune: Hey now the Shimmy been droppin panties for close to 100 years now. It has done wonders for me as far as chicks goes, plus not one time is my hands anywhere near my hips when doing it.

Male sorority...dude please, bet you wouldn't say that to us in person. My cardigan wearing, slacks rocking, Aldo shoe sporting brothers will clock you over the head with a cane...then shimmy like Antoine Walker used to do after hitting a go ahead bucket at a basketball game.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

2010 was definitely year of the Dougie
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

2011 is going to be Cat Daddy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hit the dougie and cat daddy at the company holiday party and everyone was like
eek.gif
It's silly but really fun to do when you're buzzed, drunk

1 dude in girl jeans and another in capris, yet I'm wrong for characterizing it as feminine.
These guys look mad suspect. Like they are one step away from this voguing. Then you got Chris Brown in a jean jacket and no shirt with his hands on his hips in that other video. He looks like he's having fun BUT something looks off. That's all I'm saying. 
Sus. Fun. But sus. 

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

2010 was definitely year of the Dougie
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

2011 is going to be Cat Daddy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hit the dougie and cat daddy at the company holiday party and everyone was like
eek.gif
It's silly but really fun to do when you're buzzed, drunk

1 dude in girl jeans and another in capris, yet I'm wrong for characterizing it as feminine.
These guys look mad suspect. Like they are one step away from this voguing. Then you got Chris Brown in a jean jacket and no shirt with his hands on his hips in that other video. He looks like he's having fun BUT something looks off. That's all I'm saying. 
Sus. Fun. But sus. 

I can't believe some of the non-sense I'm reading in this post. I'm sorry but "going in" with the dougie and cat daddy is feminine.  Sorry just face it. Men don't dance like that.  The fact that some of ya'll think that is acceptable is sad.  Think of any man with power...Obama, Jay-Z, Pat Riley, your father.  Could you imagine them doing the dougie? If you seen them doing the dougie would you have the same respect for them? 

It sounds like alot of ya'll will doing anything you think girls like.  Keyword being girl.  Woman aren't attracted to that non-sense. 

And you can call me a hater or whatever but it's true.  I give Chris Brown the pass tho because he's actually an entertainer, but these other fools are shuckin and jivin for free.  This is actually a big topic.  It's called the feminisation of black men.

I can't believe some of the non-sense I'm reading in this post. I'm sorry but "going in" with the dougie and cat daddy is feminine.  Sorry just face it. Men don't dance like that.  The fact that some of ya'll think that is acceptable is sad.  Think of any man with power...Obama, Jay-Z, Pat Riley, your father.  Could you imagine them doing the dougie? If you seen them doing the dougie would you have the same respect for them? 

It sounds like alot of ya'll will doing anything you think girls like.  Keyword being girl.  Woman aren't attracted to that non-sense. 

And you can call me a hater or whatever but it's true.  I give Chris Brown the pass tho because he's actually an entertainer, but these other fools are shuckin and jivin for free.  This is actually a big topic.  It's called the feminisation of black men.

^^^^ Women don't like it? Do you speak for all women? I know so many girls that appreciate a man that can dance.

And, how are men supposed to dance? Are we not supposed to dance? What is wrong with dancing? What is masculine?

So me out and about with some friends feeling
pimp.gif
and having a good time and hittin' that dougie once (when the song comes on) just for fun makes me feminine?

I seriously don't understand.

If I am femmy then
laugh.gif
. It would suck to get your *$$ kicked by a femmy dude
laugh.gif
. Not you ^^^ just generally speaking because 90% of bros would not come at me
laugh.gif

^^^^ Women don't like it? Do you speak for all women? I know so many girls that appreciate a man that can dance.

And, how are men supposed to dance? Are we not supposed to dance? What is wrong with dancing? What is masculine?

pimp.gif
and having a good time and hittin' that dougie once (when the song comes on) just for fun makes me feminine?

If I am femmy then
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

O Word 

If these dudes could dance they would stop acting like status has anything to do with it. Yall trying to hard in here

O Word 

If these dudes could dance they would stop acting like status has anything to do with it. Yall trying to hard in here

You call that dancing? My dude that's called 2-steppin and showing you have rhythm  Don't compare that. 

You call that dancing? My dude that's called 2-steppin and showing you have rhythm  Don't compare that. 

Whats happen to society why are all these dudes dancing all of sudden? Is it because the world is becoming more feminine because Looord knows they werent doing this back in the day. O Wait

How about to the motherland tho
Feminine righhhht

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

pimp.gif

If I am femmy then
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My dude there is nothing wrong with dancing with some girls and having fun.  I'm talking about these kids that dance in circle for the whole party working up a sweat performing moves they learned after hours of youtube.  That's what I'm talking about. NT is too damn literal.

pimp.gif

If I am femmy then
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My dude there is nothing wrong with dancing with some girls and having fun.  I'm talking about these kids that dance in circle for the whole party working up a sweat performing moves they learned after hours of youtube.  That's what I'm talking about. NT is too damn literal.

Whats happen to society why are all these dudes dancing all of sudden? Is it because the world is becoming more feminine because Looord knows they werent doing this back in the day. O Wait

How about to the motherland tho
Feminine righhhht

pimp.gif

If I am femmy then
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just because you're doing something that's feminine for fun doesn't make you feminine..  he's just saying the dance itself is feminine.... which it clearly is.  No need to get defensive..
For example.. if I say to my gf "You did something stupid" doesn't mean I'm calling her stupid, just what she did.   

pimp.gif

If I am femmy then
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just because you're doing something that's feminine for fun doesn't make you feminine..  he's just saying the dance itself is feminine.... which it clearly is.  No need to get defensive..
For example.. if I say to my gf "You did something stupid" doesn't mean I'm calling her stupid, just what she did.   

Dude Jay Z was clearing TRYING to dougie. He cant tho because he cant dance like many of yall in here hating on it.

Dude Jay Z was clearing TRYING to dougie. He cant tho because he cant dance like many of yall in here hating on it.

Man the little break from Nt I took help me realize how jaded some of yall cats are.
Obama did cocaine. You don't think he was getting it in during the 70s? The original jerk dance is FROM the 70's. Like cats that go to college don't dance or something? 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
 Dude actually put Pat Riley and Obama in the same sentence.

If I am in the club I am DANCING. With females, and myself when a female can't hang with me. I got a girl, I go to the club to DANCE hommie, sip and have a good time.

The "feminisation" of black men? In what regard? Cats stay with the vague comments on this mofo. Cats been getting it in with dancing since music bruh. Not to mention, have you seen the fashions bruthas rocked from the 70's. Now that is femininity. 

Man the little break from Nt I took help me realize how jaded some of yall cats are.
Obama did cocaine. You don't think he was getting it in during the 70s? The original jerk dance is FROM the 70's. Like cats that go to college don't dance or something? 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
 Dude actually put Pat Riley and Obama in the same sentence.

If I am in the club I am DANCING. With females, and myself when a female can't hang with me. I got a girl, I go to the club to DANCE hommie, sip and have a good time.

The "feminisation" of black men? In what regard? Cats stay with the vague comments on this mofo. Cats been getting it in with dancing since music bruh. Not to mention, have you seen the fashions bruthas rocked from the 70's. Now that is femininity. 

Back
Top Bottom