Is the dougie the hardest dance to ever do?

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

All the people that have been on Soul Train and passed away are turning in their graves at some of the comments in this thread.
Do thugs electric slide?
Electic slide is nowhere near as feminine as the Dougie. I'm not calling dudes gay outright, because it gets girls, I know, I seen it. Yall are right about the kats out there dancing and acting a foul not caring what people think score more females than the posted up on the wall, mean mugging, too cool to show they're enjoying themselves kat.

However, just look at the moves of the dougie. Rubbing over yourself? Feigning like you are holding a mirror and putting on makeup? the fake posing? the shaking and gyration of the hips? belly dancing like moves with the syncronization of upper and lower body in a snakelike motion? snapping?

Hell, just smooth look at dude's wrists when they do it. It literally requires your wrists to be limp.
laugh.gif

Feminine to say the least.
Exactly. 
But dudes keep bringing up, "well they get girls", like that changes the fact that the dance is feminine!
laugh.gif

If hetero women are attracted to men that do it then it's masculine. Is it not? 
Not really, just means that these women nowadays are attracted to dudes doing feminine stuff. Anyway stop letting chicks dictate your behavior and actions...so basically what y'all are telling me that if kissing a dude in the mouth is what turns chicks on that y'all will start doing that?  GTFOOHWTGS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I gotta say his logic is impeccable
Impeccably horrible. Dancing is an aphrodisiac, a mating ritual. Kissing another dude is the exact opposite.

hey man, don't let me stop you from swiveling your hips and gyrating like a fool in heat, do what you do homie. You go get em with your aphrodisiac.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But Elvis used to swivel tho...

All the people that have been on Soul Train and passed away are turning in their graves at some of the comments in this thread.
Do thugs electric slide?
Electic slide is nowhere near as feminine as the Dougie. I'm not calling dudes gay outright, because it gets girls, I know, I seen it. Yall are right about the kats out there dancing and acting a foul not caring what people think score more females than the posted up on the wall, mean mugging, too cool to show they're enjoying themselves kat.

However, just look at the moves of the dougie. Rubbing over yourself? Feigning like you are holding a mirror and putting on makeup? the fake posing? the shaking and gyration of the hips? belly dancing like moves with the syncronization of upper and lower body in a snakelike motion? snapping?

Hell, just smooth look at dude's wrists when they do it. It literally requires your wrists to be limp.
laugh.gif

Exactly. 
But dudes keep bringing up, "well they get girls", like that changes the fact that the dance is feminine!
laugh.gif

Not really, just means that these women nowadays are attracted to dudes doing feminine stuff. Anyway stop letting chicks dictate your behavior and actions...so basically what y'all are telling me that if kissing a dude in the mouth is what turns chicks on that y'all will start doing that?  GTFOOHWTGS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Impeccably horrible. Dancing is an aphrodisiac, a mating ritual. Kissing another dude is the exact opposite.

hey man, don't let me stop you from swiveling your hips and gyrating like a fool in heat, do what you do homie. You go get em with your aphrodisiac.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Personal attack instead of a respectable reply eh. Predictable. 

Do thugs electric slide?

laugh.gif

Exactly. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Personal attack instead of a respectable reply eh. Predictable. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

like already stated its not dancing that feminine...but goin hard like wall and breezy is...rockin w/your hands on your hips...pretending to look in the mirror...how does that not seem feminine to you guys? if dudes were breakin or something thats different

I see.  Its some people in here saying that all dancing is feminine and some others just saying the dougie is.  So let's say you and your girls hitting the club/party and you walk in.  It's me, the black Kobe, kix4kix, and uncoordinated wawawewea having a good time dancing with all the chicks while Elder Watson and Murda He are mean muggin against the wall.  Are you gonna come over to the mean muggers or the people having a good time. 
I don't mean mug against the wall tho, I'm not a thug or a gangster...I'll get out and two step from time to time. But to be honest i don't meet my women in the club, they tend to be a certain type and I grew out of that type some time ago.

like already stated its not dancing that feminine...but goin hard like wall and breezy is...rockin w/your hands on your hips...pretending to look in the mirror...how does that not seem feminine to you guys? if dudes were breakin or something thats different

I see.  Its some people in here saying that all dancing is feminine and some others just saying the dougie is.  So let's say you and your girls hitting the club/party and you walk in.  It's me, the black Kobe, kix4kix, and uncoordinated wawawewea having a good time dancing with all the chicks while Elder Watson and Murda He are mean muggin against the wall.  Are you gonna come over to the mean muggers or the people having a good time. 
I don't mean mug against the wall tho, I'm not a thug or a gangster...I'll get out and two step from time to time. But to be honest i don't meet my women in the club, they tend to be a certain type and I grew out of that type some time ago.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Dougied last night and and got the buns, so yall saying if you can dance salsa you down low?

Man knowing how to dance Salsa multiplies your poon intake 10 fold and so does knowing how to

dougie ( knowing how to move) in general.
THIS......Knowing how to dance=poon

Dougied last night and and got the buns, so yall saying if you can dance salsa you down low?

Man knowing how to dance Salsa multiplies your poon intake 10 fold and so does knowing how to

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

2010 was definitely year of the Dougie
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

2011 is going to be Cat Daddy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hit the dougie and cat daddy at the company holiday party and everyone was like
eek.gif
It's silly but really fun to do when you're buzzed, drunk

1 dude in girl jeans and another in capris, yet I'm wrong for characterizing it as feminine.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hit the dougie and cat daddy at the company holiday party and everyone was like
eek.gif

1 dude in girl jeans and another in capris, yet I'm wrong for characterizing it as feminine.

i have friends that are dancers that go just as hard as Wall and Chris...i know they aren't gay but i'm not checkin for them when we go out...i'll def. take the guy just two steppin or whatever over the group of guys dancing with each other in a circle...
laugh.gif

you dont have to be mean muggin if youre not out goin all hard...i'd probably be on the wall with them tho...you wont catch me dancin to much anymore...dressed to cute to be doin all that...
laugh.gif

i have friends that are dancers that go just as hard as Wall and Chris...i know they aren't gay but i'm not checkin for them when we go out...i'll def. take the guy just two steppin or whatever over the group of guys dancing with each other in a circle...
laugh.gif

you dont have to be mean muggin if youre not out goin all hard...i'd probably be on the wall with them tho...you wont catch me dancin to much anymore...dressed to cute to be doin all that...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Buffoons, and the girls that like that are girls that like buffoons, type of chicks i mess with would recoil in disgust if I wore some crap like that and danced like that.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Buffoons, and the girls that like that are girls that like buffoons, type of chicks i mess with would recoil in disgust if I wore some crap like that and danced like that.

Originally Posted by gil23

THIS, a woman wants someone to dance with, not someone to stare at them the whole night
alien.gif
, also shows how much balls you got to go and try to dance with a female instead of laying back and letting the night go on, doing the dougie isnt the most important thing to know, but having a sense of how to move to a beat is what they are looking for. at the end of the day the dude grinding on the chick is most likely taking her home or getting a number instead of the wallflower trying to hit on her after she had fun with other dudes.

Originally Posted by gil23

THIS, a woman wants someone to dance with, not someone to stare at them the whole night
alien.gif
, also shows how much balls you got to go and try to dance with a female instead of laying back and letting the night go on, doing the dougie isnt the most important thing to know, but having a sense of how to move to a beat is what they are looking for. at the end of the day the dude grinding on the chick is most likely taking her home or getting a number instead of the wallflower trying to hit on her after she had fun with other dudes.

kix4kix, cool video. I've been watching a lot of their related videos the past half an hour. Thanks for sharing.

kix4kix, cool video. I've been watching a lot of their related videos the past half an hour. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom