Is the dougie the hardest dance to ever do?

nothing gay about dancing at all

but the dances yall are choosing to highlight are pretty girly

i don't knock it either way but i def don't contribute to it either

and i live in texas, houston to be exact and see it on the daily, cats full blown dancing at the gas station...lol

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Nah I've seen guys in Big T's and Cirque who'd wipe the floor with these guys.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

or Purg when it used to jump
pimp.gif

edit - as a matter of fact, cats was killing it in Onyx a few weeks ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

All the people that have been on Soul Train and passed away are turning in their graves at some of the comments in this thread.
Do thugs electric slide?
Electic slide is nowhere near as feminine as the Dougie. I'm not calling dudes gay outright, because it gets girls, I know, I seen it. Yall are right about the kats out there dancing and acting a foul not caring what people think score more females than the posted up on the wall, mean mugging, too cool to show they're enjoying themselves kat.

However, just look at the moves of the dougie. Rubbing over yourself? Feigning like you are holding a mirror and putting on makeup? the fake posing? the shaking and gyration of the hips? belly dancing like moves with the syncronization of upper and lower body in a snakelike motion? snapping?

Hell, just smooth look at dude's wrists when they do it. It literally requires your wrists to be limp.
laugh.gif

Feminine to say the least.
Exactly. 
But dudes keep bringing up, "well they get girls", like that changes the fact that the dance is feminine!
laugh.gif

If hetero women are attracted to men that do it then it's masculine. Is it not? 
Not really, just means that these women nowadays are attracted to dudes doing feminine stuff. Anyway stop letting chicks dictate your behavior and actions...so basically what y'all are telling me that if kissing a dude in the mouth is what turns chicks on that y'all will start doing that?  GTFOOHWTGS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Nah I've seen guys in Big T's and Cirque who'd wipe the floor with these guys.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

or Purg when it used to jump
pimp.gif

edit - as a matter of fact, cats was killing it in Onyx a few weeks ago
laugh.gif

All the people that have been on Soul Train and passed away are turning in their graves at some of the comments in this thread.
Do thugs electric slide?
Electic slide is nowhere near as feminine as the Dougie. I'm not calling dudes gay outright, because it gets girls, I know, I seen it. Yall are right about the kats out there dancing and acting a foul not caring what people think score more females than the posted up on the wall, mean mugging, too cool to show they're enjoying themselves kat.

However, just look at the moves of the dougie. Rubbing over yourself? Feigning like you are holding a mirror and putting on makeup? the fake posing? the shaking and gyration of the hips? belly dancing like moves with the syncronization of upper and lower body in a snakelike motion? snapping?

Hell, just smooth look at dude's wrists when they do it. It literally requires your wrists to be limp.
laugh.gif

Exactly. 
But dudes keep bringing up, "well they get girls", like that changes the fact that the dance is feminine!
laugh.gif

Not really, just means that these women nowadays are attracted to dudes doing feminine stuff. Anyway stop letting chicks dictate your behavior and actions...so basically what y'all are telling me that if kissing a dude in the mouth is what turns chicks on that y'all will start doing that?  GTFOOHWTGS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Do thugs electric slide?

laugh.gif

Exactly. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I gotta say his logic is impeccable

Do thugs electric slide?

laugh.gif

Exactly. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I gotta say his logic is impeccable

LOL at all these comments. i give it those guys who can dance but i dont think i could ever see myself with one. breezy is mad sexy but hes also mad suspect dancing like that. i dont know if i could rock with a guy who is able to move more than me...or flexible for that matter

LOL at all these comments. i give it those guys who can dance but i dont think i could ever see myself with one. breezy is mad sexy but hes also mad suspect dancing like that. i dont know if i could rock with a guy who is able to move more than me...or flexible for that matter

Do thugs electric slide?

laugh.gif

Exactly. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
fsdhkkjhkl;hhhl what?
roll.gif

Do thugs electric slide?

laugh.gif

Exactly. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
fsdhkkjhkl;hhhl what?
roll.gif

Do thugs electric slide?

laugh.gif

Exactly. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i like this guy...its cool when guys like CB do it cuz he's a dancer...but even then the dance is very gay...rocking your hips and actin like you're lookin in the mirror? ol wanna be AKAs
laugh.gif

i'll def. take the guy posted on the wall i can just push up on over a guy i have to compete with to dance with
laugh.gif

they obviously weren't gonna let those girls on stage w/Breezy...he wouldn't have been able to breathe

Do thugs electric slide?

laugh.gif

Exactly. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i like this guy...its cool when guys like CB do it cuz he's a dancer...but even then the dance is very gay...rocking your hips and actin like you're lookin in the mirror? ol wanna be AKAs
laugh.gif

i'll def. take the guy posted on the wall i can just push up on over a guy i have to compete with to dance with
laugh.gif

they obviously weren't gonna let those girls on stage w/Breezy...he wouldn't have been able to breathe

Do thugs electric slide?

laugh.gif

Exactly. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

First off I'm white. I ain't a good dancer. So it's not about chicks dictating my behavior. 
Chicks like dudes who can dance for the same reason they like dudes with defined muscle mass.  It's a subconscious evaluation of sexual health. 

Sounds like some of you are just jealous of dudes who can dance. I can't dance but I can acknowledge that dancing is a skill. I ain't jelly. 

Whether it's the dougie or some other #+%@ the end purpose is the same. 

Do thugs electric slide?

laugh.gif

Exactly. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

First off I'm white. I ain't a good dancer. So it's not about chicks dictating my behavior. 
Chicks like dudes who can dance for the same reason they like dudes with defined muscle mass.  It's a subconscious evaluation of sexual health. 

Sounds like some of you are just jealous of dudes who can dance. I can't dance but I can acknowledge that dancing is a skill. I ain't jelly. 

Do thugs electric slide?

laugh.gif

Exactly. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

leading a woman on some ballroom dance @**# like a man might be masculine, but the dougie definitely aint. Think about it son, youre not taking charge like a man, youre swiveling your hips, powdering your face and looking in the mirror. Being willing to do a mini dougie might show you can be fun but goin ham on it doesnt prove @**# apart from that you can dance, it aint masculine and no it aint really an evaluation of sexual health. Thats the females that get evaluated like that, dudes get evaluated on different stuff.
Females are more attractive if their hips move side to side as they swivel, males are less attractive if they do it. 

Do thugs electric slide?

laugh.gif

Exactly. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

leading a woman on some ballroom dance @**# like a man might be masculine, but the dougie definitely aint. Think about it son, youre not taking charge like a man, youre swiveling your hips, powdering your face and looking in the mirror. Being willing to do a mini dougie might show you can be fun but goin ham on it doesnt prove @**# apart from that you can dance, it aint masculine and no it aint really an evaluation of sexual health. Thats the females that get evaluated like that, dudes get evaluated on different stuff.
Females are more attractive if their hips move side to side as they swivel, males are less attractive if they do it. 

Thread is
laugh.gif

I can dougie well and it means absolutely nothing besides the fact that I can dance.

Thread is
laugh.gif

I can dougie well and it means absolutely nothing besides the fact that I can dance.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Ya'll are missing the point. 
If dancing's main purpose is to attract the opposite sex (at it's core it is; for both sexes) then the dance itself matters less then whether the dance attracts the opposite sex. 

Take Merengue. Dudes moving their hips like they do is not "feminine" by NT's standards in this thread? Yet Merengue is a certified panty dropper. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Ya'll are missing the point. 
If dancing's main purpose is to attract the opposite sex (at it's core it is; for both sexes) then the dance itself matters less then whether the dance attracts the opposite sex. 

Take Merengue. Dudes moving their hips like they do is not "feminine" by NT's standards in this thread? Yet Merengue is a certified panty dropper. 
laugh.gif

Do thugs electric slide?

laugh.gif

Exactly. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whether it's the dougie or some other #+%@ the end purpose is the same

Lock this up

Do thugs electric slide?

laugh.gif

Exactly. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whether it's the dougie or some other #+%@ the end purpose is the same

Lock this up

Back
Top Bottom