Is the dougie the hardest dance to ever do?

If you dancing #*%*#@ wanted to make that argument that broads like #*%*#@ that can dance, that be your key evidence, cause i done seen fat al w/ some bad +*!+%$+ before.

I know I can't dance, but when I go to parties I learn the dances and have fun instead of trying to mug dudes and be bored. I do have to say the dougie is a pretty gay dance.

I know I can't dance, but when I go to parties I learn the dances and have fun instead of trying to mug dudes and be bored. I do have to say the dougie is a pretty gay dance.

Originally Posted by SlimK4

OP if you cant dougie its because you not from Texas......

Texas boys go in on that dougie!

D-town dougie>>>>>>>>>>>>Nationwide dougie
who the hell cares about Texas? yea ya the biggest state in the 48 contiguous state. but ya dont even hold that title kidd,  Alaska does
pimp.gif
palin can get it alll dayy

Originally Posted by SlimK4

OP if you cant dougie its because you not from Texas......

Texas boys go in on that dougie!

D-town dougie>>>>>>>>>>>>Nationwide dougie
who the hell cares about Texas? yea ya the biggest state in the 48 contiguous state. but ya dont even hold that title kidd,  Alaska does
pimp.gif
palin can get it alll dayy

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I've been tryna get this dance down for the longest.

Someone please help me. It's the hottest dance out right now.
after he was done dancing he could have pointed out any 3 girls in that crowd and been like "you, you, and you lets go to the back" but its SOOOO gay right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I've been tryna get this dance down for the longest.

Someone please help me. It's the hottest dance out right now.
after he was done dancing he could have pointed out any 3 girls in that crowd and been like "you, you, and you lets go to the back" but its SOOOO gay right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by Murda He

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Exactly. I don't even dance like that but I'm not going to hate on the next man who does.
If I had CB's dancing ability, you better believe I'd be dancing 24/7.
IDC how you chop it up, calling a man gay for dancing is very insecure and proves that you don't have that ability.
Dancing is an art. Bunch of tough guys.
laugh.gif
You got it bass-ackwards. if you danced 24/7, you'd have CB's ability. Now I'm not calling CB gay, but come on man. Somebody out there is gay. Is it really that hard to believe? I was too busy watching Uncut to watch dudes harlem shake and practice it. That's all I'm really saying. I do't dance because I came up being danced on, not with. And CB my age, I think. So it's not like he didn't come up in my era. What type of man sits and watches other men dance his whole life?
laugh.gif
If he ain't gay, then there's a 1000 little boys who are, who watch him and want to be just like him. Think about it. There's gotta be more gay men dancing than straight ones. It's a pretty feminine form of expression
grin.gif

This is undoubtedly the most idiotic thing that has been uttered in this thread.

Dancing is a feminine form of expression-- are you serious brah...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You're honestly a cool dude in my book, and I think folks on here often don't give you the credit you deserve, but this right here (that statement) is beyond ridiculous and damn near pitiful.

What's next--singing is feminine form of expression? Or perhaps music is? I'm sure as we hit closer to home, you will start throwing red flags though.

Also, aren't you a nursing student at your university. That's a pretty feminine career path, is it not...
grin.gif

Frankly I question your "artistic" (as you are a musician) sensibilities if you're parading an opinion such as "dancing = feminine = sign of homosexuality".

what kind of guy goes to college to become a nurse?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by Murda He

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Exactly. I don't even dance like that but I'm not going to hate on the next man who does.
If I had CB's dancing ability, you better believe I'd be dancing 24/7.
IDC how you chop it up, calling a man gay for dancing is very insecure and proves that you don't have that ability.
Dancing is an art. Bunch of tough guys.
laugh.gif
You got it bass-ackwards. if you danced 24/7, you'd have CB's ability. Now I'm not calling CB gay, but come on man. Somebody out there is gay. Is it really that hard to believe? I was too busy watching Uncut to watch dudes harlem shake and practice it. That's all I'm really saying. I do't dance because I came up being danced on, not with. And CB my age, I think. So it's not like he didn't come up in my era. What type of man sits and watches other men dance his whole life?
laugh.gif
If he ain't gay, then there's a 1000 little boys who are, who watch him and want to be just like him. Think about it. There's gotta be more gay men dancing than straight ones. It's a pretty feminine form of expression
grin.gif

This is undoubtedly the most idiotic thing that has been uttered in this thread.

Dancing is a feminine form of expression-- are you serious brah...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You're honestly a cool dude in my book, and I think folks on here often don't give you the credit you deserve, but this right here (that statement) is beyond ridiculous and damn near pitiful.

What's next--singing is feminine form of expression? Or perhaps music is? I'm sure as we hit closer to home, you will start throwing red flags though.

Also, aren't you a nursing student at your university. That's a pretty feminine career path, is it not...
grin.gif

Frankly I question your "artistic" (as you are a musician) sensibilities if you're parading an opinion such as "dancing = feminine = sign of homosexuality".

what kind of guy goes to college to become a nurse?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

obviously yall aint about tht $$$$ if u making fun of dude cuz he gnna be a nurse...nurses make a lot of mula.....fyi

obviously yall aint about tht $$$$ if u making fun of dude cuz he gnna be a nurse...nurses make a lot of mula.....fyi

StaXX wrote:
I'm from Dallas so no.
I've seen dudes go in.

This.

Like I've seen people outside of Texas do the dougie, then when I go home to Houston, everyone is on a completely different level.

In TX, Chris Brown would be....mediocre.

StaXX wrote:
I'm from Dallas so no.
I've seen dudes go in.

This.

Like I've seen people outside of Texas do the dougie, then when I go home to Houston, everyone is on a completely different level.

In TX, Chris Brown would be....mediocre.

I got fam from Dallas that put me on so you know my dougie go hard.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Being in the military knowing cats from Dallas thats all we did in the barracks was boogie back in 07, thats how i got put on i been doing the dougie for a while
pimp.gif

shout out to Dallas, my homeboy beckham holdin it DINE
laugh.gif

I got fam from Dallas that put me on so you know my dougie go hard.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Being in the military knowing cats from Dallas thats all we did in the barracks was boogie back in 07, thats how i got put on i been doing the dougie for a while
pimp.gif

shout out to Dallas, my homeboy beckham holdin it DINE
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom