Is the dougie the hardest dance to ever do?

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by bittersweet

I'm a girl, and the dougie is SUPER feminine. But hey ...

You like guys who wear uggs though.

Proving my point? 
A guy moving his hips & smiling vs. a guy wearing Uggs. 

Big toss-up there on feminism. 

I love the Dougie though, I think it's dope as hell.
laugh.gif

StaXX wrote:

Proving my point? 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

ayo.
So that's what pulls chicks nowadays???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Two dudes looking like they about to lotion each other up? Pass. And I hate to say it, a lot of the broads you meet at the club are scallywags anyway.

Yall post up the wall dudes are just too timid to get you're dougie on.

I dance and clown amongst the homies and then I always seem to get dubbed

on by the females shortly thereafter. It's primal just like in the animal kingdom many males

put on shows/displays to attract the female and impregnate them.

Nah homie, that would be sports, not imitating female like moves with these feminine dances. Again, not saying these dudes are gay, but it's not very man-like.

ayo.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Two dudes looking like they about to lotion each other up? Pass. And I hate to say it, a lot of the broads you meet at the club are scallywags anyway.

on by the females shortly thereafter. It's primal just like in the animal kingdom many males

Nah homie, that would be sports, not imitating female like moves with these feminine dances. Again, not saying these dudes are gay, but it's not very man-like.

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Proving my point? 

laugh.gif

This girl always got me like
grin.gif

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Proving my point? 

laugh.gif

This girl always got me like
grin.gif

All the people that have been on Soul Train and passed away are turning in their graves at some of the comments in this thread.
Do thugs electric slide?

All the people that have been on Soul Train and passed away are turning in their graves at some of the comments in this thread.
Do thugs electric slide?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Do thugs electric slide?
Electic slide is nowhere near as feminine as the Dougie. I'm not calling dudes gay outright, because it gets girls, I know, I seen it. Yall are right about the kats out there dancing and acting a foul not caring what people think score more females than the posted up on the wall, mean mugging, too cool to show they're enjoying themselves kat.

However, just look at the moves of the dougie. Rubbing over yourself? Feigning like you are holding a mirror and putting on makeup? the fake posing? the shaking and gyration of the hips? belly dancing like moves with the syncronization of upper and lower body in a snakelike motion? snapping?

Hell, just smooth look at dude's wrists when they do it. It literally requires your wrists to be limp.
laugh.gif

Feminine to say the least.

Do thugs electric slide?
Electic slide is nowhere near as feminine as the Dougie. I'm not calling dudes gay outright, because it gets girls, I know, I seen it. Yall are right about the kats out there dancing and acting a foul not caring what people think score more females than the posted up on the wall, mean mugging, too cool to show they're enjoying themselves kat.

However, just look at the moves of the dougie. Rubbing over yourself? Feigning like you are holding a mirror and putting on makeup? the fake posing? the shaking and gyration of the hips? belly dancing like moves with the syncronization of upper and lower body in a snakelike motion? snapping?

Hell, just smooth look at dude's wrists when they do it. It literally requires your wrists to be limp.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Do thugs electric slide?

laugh.gif

Exactly. 
But dudes keep bringing up, "well they get girls", like that changes the fact that the dance is feminine!
laugh.gif

Do thugs electric slide?

laugh.gif

Exactly. 
But dudes keep bringing up, "well they get girls", like that changes the fact that the dance is feminine!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

ayo.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I won't even bring Phi Nu Pi into this.

ayo.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

ayo.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Damn, damn, damn!!! At first I was like
indifferent.gif
, then I was like
mad.gif
, read it again and was like
ohwell.gif
, now I'm like
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

ayo.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Damn, damn, damn!!! At first I was like
indifferent.gif
, then I was like
mad.gif
, read it again and was like
ohwell.gif
, now I'm like
roll.gif

Do thugs electric slide?

laugh.gif

Exactly. 
laugh.gif

If hetero women are attracted to men that do it then it's masculine. Is it not? 

Do thugs electric slide?

laugh.gif

Exactly. 
laugh.gif

If hetero women are attracted to men that do it then it's masculine. Is it not? 

nothing gay about dancing at all

but the dances yall are choosing to highlight are pretty girly

i don't knock it either way but i def don't contribute to it either

and i live in texas, houston to be exact and see it on the daily, cats full blown dancing at the gas station...lol

Back
Top Bottom