Is the dougie the hardest dance to ever do?

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Buffoons, and the girls that like that are girls that like buffoons, type of chicks i mess with would recoil in disgust if I wore some crap like that and danced like that.
Wait a male sorority minute you're a kappa talking about dancing�feminine�thoooo?

chiiiiill i @!+! with the shimmy
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Cartune: Hey now the Shimmy been droppin panties for close to 100 years now. It has done wonders for me as far as chicks goes, plus not one time is my hands anywhere near my hips when doing it.

Male sorority...dude please, bet you wouldn't say that to us in person. My cardigan wearing, slacks rocking, Aldo shoe sporting brothers will clock you over the head with a cane...then shimmy like Antoine Walker used to do after hitting a go ahead bucket at a basketball game.

Word to Diggs himself. YO!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Originally Posted by Murda He

You got it bass-ackwards. if you danced 24/7, you'd have CB's ability. Now I'm not calling CB gay, but come on man. Somebody out there is gay. Is it really that hard to believe? I was too busy watching Uncut to watch dudes harlem shake and practice it. That's all I'm really saying. I do't dance because I came up being danced on, not with. And CB my age, I think. So it's not like he didn't come up in my era. What type of man sits and watches other men dance his whole life?
laugh.gif
If he ain't gay, then there's a 1000 little boys who are, who watch him and want to be just like him. Think about it. There's gotta be more gay men dancing than straight ones. It's a pretty feminine form of expression
grin.gif

Maybe it's just my demographic, but us guys holding the wall up, having a drink, looking nonchalant and paid get ALL the women after they leave. The dudes sweating it out on the floor and buying drinks just keep them entertained while we're there
laugh.gif
. Women come to clubs to dance and drink. They leave to get drilled. They ain't always looking for the same guys for the same things. But do ya thang. Iain't knocking it... I'm just saying my "looking hard" is EXACTLY why I get chose. Women like strong, tough, masculine guys.. at least that's what I've come to believe. I'm not gonna try to pull women by fitting in with them. That's fairly weak. I'ma let them smile, and dance, and wear "look at me" clothes.. Meanwhile, I'll do exactly the opposite. And you know what they say about opposites.. So you gone head and fish with bait. I'ma use this lure. Dig? Dug.
pimp.gif

When I go to the club, I dance. Men who dance with me are the ones I consider fun, even if they dance like total geeks and we just goof around on the dancefloor. The guy standing against the wall trying to look tough is immediately flagged in my mind as being no fun. I totally don't understand your thinking. Why would I have all this fun dancing with a guy only at the end of the night to be like "now that I would like to 'get drilled', I choose this grumpy looking jerk over here. Bet he's a good time, he looks like he wants to punch everyone in the face."
Dude got told 
laugh.gif
 he thought he was really doing it

You got it bass-ackwards. if you danced 24/7, you'd have CB's ability. Now I'm not calling CB gay, but come on man. Somebody out there is gay. Is it really that hard to believe? I was too busy watching Uncut to watch dudes harlem shake and practice it. That's all I'm really saying. I do't dance because I came up being danced on, not with. And CB my age, I think. So it's not like he didn't come up in my era. What type of man sits and watches other men dance his whole life?
laugh.gif
If he ain't gay, then there's a 1000 little boys who are, who watch him and want to be just like him. Think about it. There's gotta be more gay men dancing than straight ones. It's a pretty feminine form of expression
grin.gif

Maybe it's just my demographic, but us guys holding the wall up, having a drink, looking nonchalant and paid get ALL the women after they leave. The dudes sweating it out on the floor and buying drinks just keep them entertained while we're there
laugh.gif
. Women come to clubs to dance and drink. They leave to get drilled. They ain't always looking for the same guys for the same things. But do ya thang. Iain't knocking it... I'm just saying my "looking hard" is EXACTLY why I get chose. Women like strong, tough, masculine guys.. at least that's what I've come to believe. I'm not gonna try to pull women by fitting in with them. That's fairly weak. I'ma let them smile, and dance, and wear "look at me" clothes.. Meanwhile, I'll do exactly the opposite. And you know what they say about opposites.. So you gone head and fish with bait. I'ma use this lure. Dig? Dug.
pimp.gif

When I go to the club, I dance. Men who dance with me are the ones I consider fun, even if they dance like total geeks and we just goof around on the dancefloor. The guy standing against the wall trying to look tough is immediately flagged in my mind as being no fun. I totally don't understand your thinking. Why would I have all this fun dancing with a guy only at the end of the night to be like "now that I would like to 'get drilled', I choose this grumpy looking jerk over here. Bet he's a good time, he looks like he wants to punch everyone in the face."
Dude got told 
laugh.gif
 he thought he was really doing it

$%!%%% rolled right past that Kappa tough talk though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

timeout aint you son who said you were a Flag football beast with fluid hips?? Yeezy taught you well
pimp.gif

Yo yall keep going though this thread is the best
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

timeout aint you son who said you were a Flag football beast with fluid hips?? Yeezy taught you well
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif

nerd.gif

not all dudes who do the dougie look feminine, i agree there are some feminine traits like the hip movement, but its not that exaggerated to be calling out people.
if i saw obama doing the dougie i would be koo with it, but once he hits the chris brown dougie style i would think he had a background in being a dancer, and not thinking he was playing for the other team.

not all dudes who do the dougie look feminine, i agree there are some feminine traits like the hip movement, but its not that exaggerated to be calling out people.
if i saw obama doing the dougie i would be koo with it, but once he hits the chris brown dougie style i would think he had a background in being a dancer, and not thinking he was playing for the other team.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

^^^^ Women don't like it? Do you speak for all women? I know so many girls that appreciate a man that can dance.

And, how are men supposed to dance? Are we not supposed to dance? What is wrong with dancing? What is masculine?

So me out and about with some friends feeling
pimp.gif
and having a good time and hittin' that dougie once (when the song comes on) just for fun makes me feminine?

I seriously don't understand.

If I am femmy then
laugh.gif
. It would suck to get your *$$ kicked by a femmy dude
laugh.gif
. Not you ^^^ just generally speaking because 90% of bros would not come at me
laugh.gif

My dude there is nothing wrong with dancing with some girls and having fun.  I'm talking about these kids that dance in circle for the whole party working up a sweat performing moves they learned after hours of youtube.  That's what I'm talking about. NT is too damn literal.
Ahh, get outta here man.  So the second that somebody dancing breaks a sweat or a few people start to watch, it changes from having fun to a problem of Black men shucking and jiving? 
laugh.gif

Cause I mean, if you're a good dancer or doing something different, people are going to watch, whether it is the dougie, stanky leg, popping, locking, bboying, etc.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

^^^^ Women don't like it? Do you speak for all women? I know so many girls that appreciate a man that can dance.

And, how are men supposed to dance? Are we not supposed to dance? What is wrong with dancing? What is masculine?

So me out and about with some friends feeling
pimp.gif
and having a good time and hittin' that dougie once (when the song comes on) just for fun makes me feminine?

I seriously don't understand.

If I am femmy then
laugh.gif
. It would suck to get your *$$ kicked by a femmy dude
laugh.gif
. Not you ^^^ just generally speaking because 90% of bros would not come at me
laugh.gif

My dude there is nothing wrong with dancing with some girls and having fun.  I'm talking about these kids that dance in circle for the whole party working up a sweat performing moves they learned after hours of youtube.  That's what I'm talking about. NT is too damn literal.
Ahh, get outta here man.  So the second that somebody dancing breaks a sweat or a few people start to watch, it changes from having fun to a problem of Black men shucking and jiving? 
laugh.gif

Cause I mean, if you're a good dancer or doing something different, people are going to watch, whether it is the dougie, stanky leg, popping, locking, bboying, etc.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Also, good dancers = swoon
embarassed.gif
  If a guy could dance like CB I'd be like
devil.gif
  not like "
grin.gif
dude clearly likes men".

And if there ARE 1000 little boys who are gay watching Chris Brown who want to be like him, who the hell cares? I'm sure there's just as many straight ones who want to be like him. You're throwing around "that's gay" an awful lot and it makes you sound very insecure in your sexuality. You strike me as that guy who gets really defensive any time someone accuses you of doing something 'gay'.

You called me a grumpy looking jerk
laugh.gif

Truth is, I'm hella fun. I got a mouthpiece out of this world too. I can talk a chick out f her leggings with all consonants and no vowels. So you stick to your dancing buddies if that's you... I'ma do me... and her... and her.... and her... but I'm no grumpy jerk. Better know that
grin.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Also, good dancers = swoon
embarassed.gif
  If a guy could dance like CB I'd be like
devil.gif
  not like "
grin.gif
dude clearly likes men".

And if there ARE 1000 little boys who are gay watching Chris Brown who want to be like him, who the hell cares? I'm sure there's just as many straight ones who want to be like him. You're throwing around "that's gay" an awful lot and it makes you sound very insecure in your sexuality. You strike me as that guy who gets really defensive any time someone accuses you of doing something 'gay'.

You called me a grumpy looking jerk
laugh.gif

Truth is, I'm hella fun. I got a mouthpiece out of this world too. I can talk a chick out f her leggings with all consonants and no vowels. So you stick to your dancing buddies if that's you... I'ma do me... and her... and her.... and her... but I'm no grumpy jerk. Better know that
grin.gif

If your gay your gay.
You dancing and having a good time doesn't mean your gay.
Now once that music stops and you still acting... and shaking it then theres a problem

I cant dance. Dont try to.
I still lean back

If your gay your gay.
You dancing and having a good time doesn't mean your gay.
Now once that music stops and you still acting... and shaking it then theres a problem

I cant dance. Dont try to.
I still lean back

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I <3 Kappa Alpha Psi but there is no way the dougie is more feminine than the shimmy

Yo Ms Jobs, we need another woman's opinion on this cause mytmouse doesn't know what she wants in a man.  You walking in the party.  You have Team Dougies(Me, Staxx, Lurkin,etc) out dancing and Team Mean Muggers (Truth, Murda, and Elder) chillin against the wall spittin game.  Are you gonna go for the Mean Muggers or the Dougies?

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I <3 Kappa Alpha Psi but there is no way the dougie is more feminine than the shimmy

Yo Ms Jobs, we need another woman's opinion on this cause mytmouse doesn't know what she wants in a man.  You walking in the party.  You have Team Dougies(Me, Staxx, Lurkin,etc) out dancing and Team Mean Muggers (Truth, Murda, and Elder) chillin against the wall spittin game.  Are you gonna go for the Mean Muggers or the Dougies?

Back
Top Bottom