Is the dougie the hardest dance to ever do?

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I <3 Kappa Alpha Psi but there is no way the dougie is more feminine than the shimmy

Yo Ms Jobs, we need another woman's opinion on this cause mytmouse doesn't know what she wants in a man.  You walking in the party.  You have Team Dougies(Me, Staxx, Lurkin,etc) out dancing and Team Mean Muggers (Truth, Murda, and Elder) chillin against the wall spittin game.  Are you gonna go for the Mean Muggers or the Dougies?
Real life,

team dougie.

but team shimmy FTW as well
pimp.gif

LQ Nupes
embarassed.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I <3 Kappa Alpha Psi but there is no way the dougie is more feminine than the shimmy

Yo Ms Jobs, we need another woman's opinion on this cause mytmouse doesn't know what she wants in a man.  You walking in the party.  You have Team Dougies(Me, Staxx, Lurkin,etc) out dancing and Team Mean Muggers (Truth, Murda, and Elder) chillin against the wall spittin game.  Are you gonna go for the Mean Muggers or the Dougies?
Real life,

team dougie.

but team shimmy FTW as well
pimp.gif

LQ Nupes
embarassed.gif

Male sorority...dude please, bet you wouldn't say that to us in person. My cardigan wearing, slacks rocking, Aldo shoe sporting brothers will clock you over the head with a cane...then shimmy like Antoine Walker used to do after hitting a go ahead bucket at a basketball game.

laugh.gif

*dies*

But seriously tho, I have no problem w/ the dance. I hit a light (More Doug. E than D-Town) dougie @ times, but I don't go all in w/ it like these dudes do.

And Chris Brown is just one of them dudes who just walks around all day dancing. Don't even need music. Just walking down the hallway will just randomly break out in a *insert dance here*

Everybody knows someone like that
laugh.gif

I don't see the big problem tho. Looking to far into it. As Cartune pointed out (and as a lot of older heads should know already) back in the 60's-70's some of those moves were a little "questionable" as well. Are some of the movements kinda feminine? Yeah, probably so. But who cares? Is him being feminine the reason why he bagged the chick you had you're eye on all night? No, because your lame %#@ wasn't gonna bag anyways
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

man IMO the dougie is all about fluidity, if you're not fluid, youll look stiff
Pause (if necessary) but that's really what it's all about. Let them dude do them and have fun man, don't hurt me none. A lot of y'all are just some 24/7 stonefaced sourpuss's that's all. Always walking around looking like you're mad @ the world.

I get some of the points some people are making, but a lot of y'all are just coming off salty.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'd put myself in the rotation
pimp.gif
  So wherever they at.

I can't dance.  I don't care if he can dance. 

Male sorority...dude please, bet you wouldn't say that to us in person. My cardigan wearing, slacks rocking, Aldo shoe sporting brothers will clock you over the head with a cane...then shimmy like Antoine Walker used to do after hitting a go ahead bucket at a basketball game.

laugh.gif

*dies*

But seriously tho, I have no problem w/ the dance. I hit a light (More Doug. E than D-Town) dougie @ times, but I don't go all in w/ it like these dudes do.

And Chris Brown is just one of them dudes who just walks around all day dancing. Don't even need music. Just walking down the hallway will just randomly break out in a *insert dance here*

Everybody knows someone like that
laugh.gif

I don't see the big problem tho. Looking to far into it. As Cartune pointed out (and as a lot of older heads should know already) back in the 60's-70's some of those moves were a little "questionable" as well. Are some of the movements kinda feminine? Yeah, probably so. But who cares? Is him being feminine the reason why he bagged the chick you had you're eye on all night? No, because your lame %#@ wasn't gonna bag anyways
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

man IMO the dougie is all about fluidity, if you're not fluid, youll look stiff
Pause (if necessary) but that's really what it's all about. Let them dude do them and have fun man, don't hurt me none. A lot of y'all are just some 24/7 stonefaced sourpuss's that's all. Always walking around looking like you're mad @ the world.

I get some of the points some people are making, but a lot of y'all are just coming off salty.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'd put myself in the rotation
pimp.gif
  So wherever they at.

I can't dance.  I don't care if he can dance. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dougie is
pimp.gif
, my dougie is mean.

the shimmy is gay.

man, when that cali swag district beat drop how can you not dougie?
i just youtube'd it at work, i'm d town boogying in my cubicle.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dougie is
pimp.gif
, my dougie is mean.

the shimmy is gay.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

laugh.gif

i didnt read every page of this thread but has this been posted?

the dude on the far right is so lost
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

laugh.gif

i didnt read every page of this thread but has this been posted?

the dude on the far right is so lost
roll.gif

The nerve of a dude shimmying and calling the dougie feminine. 
laugh.gif

Personally, unless a dude was flat out shaking his @$%, I wouldn't even think about a dance being feminine.
As long as you're having fun, a thought like that wouldn't even occur to me. 
HH: Yeah we boogie .
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom