Is the dougie the hardest dance to ever do?

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

shirley crux has had time to load said video by now

surely? 
grin.gif

That Glee video makes me so happy. Apparently, the Biebster knows a little something about the Dougie as well.

That Glee video makes me so happy. Apparently, the Biebster knows a little something about the Dougie as well.

So this is what's hot in the streets???ole feminine dancing dudes because it's the new craze huh? Maybe the chicks like it so much because y'all imitating them so well, and as you know imitation is flattery
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. They need a new song/dance called "Teach me how not to be a b***ch". Aint no way the shimmy "gayer" than this dance...No freaking way. So let me get this right...y'all go to the club...dance with a whole bunch of other dudes in a feminine manner with tight chick jeans on...to pull chicks??? ***Checks calendar*** Oh that's right 2012 is right around the corner.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So this is what's hot in the streets???ole feminine dancing dudes because it's the new craze huh? Maybe the chicks like it so much because y'all imitating them so well, and as you know imitation is flattery
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. They need a new song/dance called "Teach me how not to be a b***ch". Aint no way the shimmy "gayer" than this dance...No freaking way. So let me get this right...y'all go to the club...dance with a whole bunch of other dudes in a feminine manner with tight chick jeans on...to pull chicks??? ***Checks calendar*** Oh that's right 2012 is right around the corner.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's next...dudes getting Lace front wigs to match the chick jeans y'all wearing while at the club Dougie-ing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  But hey if the girls love it who cares right? yeah whatever.

Back
Top Bottom