Is the dougie the hardest dance to ever do?

What's next...dudes getting Lace front wigs to match the chick jeans y'all wearing while at the club Dougie-ing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  But hey if the girls love it who cares right? yeah whatever.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

What's next...dudes getting Lace front wigs to match the chick jeans y'all wearing while at the club Dougie-ing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.� But hey if the girls love it who cares right? yeah whatever.
add35270e5b1753ca482d80b12f97806d07daa1.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.� But hey if the girls love it who cares right? yeah whatever.
add35270e5b1753ca482d80b12f97806d07daa1.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

What's next...dudes getting Lace front wigs 
Too late!!! And I bet he can teach y'all how to dougie.

For someone who hates these types of dances, you sure are investing a lot of time and effort in this thread...

just sayin...

What's next...dudes getting Lace front wigs 
Too late!!! And I bet he can teach y'all how to dougie.

For someone who hates these types of dances, you sure are investing a lot of time and effort in this thread...

just sayin...

Aint no way the shimmy "gayer" than this dance...No freaking way.

idk mannnn its pretty close.
btw like i said i'm teamshimmy as well.
guys who can dance FTW

Aint no way the shimmy "gayer" than this dance...No freaking way.

idk mannnn its pretty close.
btw like i said i'm teamshimmy as well.
guys who can dance FTW

if dudes are really doin all the %$*$ that big baby is doin i'm gonna be posted right next to Rilla on the wall
laugh.gif

that was OD actin like he was flippin his hair

this song has been stuck in my head since i first posted in this thread

if dudes are really doin all the %$*$ that big baby is doin i'm gonna be posted right next to Rilla on the wall
laugh.gif

that was OD actin like he was flippin his hair

this song has been stuck in my head since i first posted in this thread

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

Originally Posted by copped

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at 1:09 carlton was hitting �the dougie...at the dougie the whale showing�
eek.gif
carlton hitting the dougie right, and the shimmy def gayer than the dougie.

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

Originally Posted by copped

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at 1:09 carlton was hitting �the dougie...at the dougie the whale showing�
eek.gif
carlton hitting the dougie right, and the shimmy def gayer than the dougie.

Ok as I am not at all familiar with black greek strolls, I had to look up this "shimmy" myself on youtube. First vid and I am flabbergasted. ElderWatson, you have no more say on the matter of feminine like dances when this is what you and your boys are doing...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ok as I am not at all familiar with black greek strolls, I had to look up this "shimmy" myself on youtube. First vid and I am flabbergasted. ElderWatson, you have no more say on the matter of feminine like dances when this is what you and your boys are doing...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So this is what's hot in the streets???ole feminine dancing dudes because it's the new craze huh? Maybe the chicks like it so much because y'all imitating them so well, and as you know imitation is flattery
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. They need a new song/dance called "Teach me how not to be a b***ch". Aint no way the shimmy "gayer" than this dance...No freaking way. So let me get this right...y'all go to the club...dance with a whole bunch of other dudes in a feminine manner with tight chick jeans on...to pull chicks??? ***Checks calendar*** Oh that's right 2012 is right around the corner.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

�
Why do you keep assuming it's a group of guys?
IDK about you, but when I go out I see girls & guys doing it together.
In fact, the only time I've seen a group of guys doing it, is when they're REALLY good at it and everyone stops and cheers them on.
Kind of how they did in the B-boy era. If you see groups of guys dancing like that you're in the wrong club/bar.

Edit- Oh and the shimmy is def gayer. They teach that to little girls in drill team.

So this is what's hot in the streets???ole feminine dancing dudes because it's the new craze huh? Maybe the chicks like it so much because y'all imitating them so well, and as you know imitation is flattery
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. They need a new song/dance called "Teach me how not to be a b***ch". Aint no way the shimmy "gayer" than this dance...No freaking way. So let me get this right...y'all go to the club...dance with a whole bunch of other dudes in a feminine manner with tight chick jeans on...to pull chicks??? ***Checks calendar*** Oh that's right 2012 is right around the corner.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

�
Why do you keep assuming it's a group of guys?
IDK about you, but when I go out I see girls & guys doing it together.
In fact, the only time I've seen a group of guys doing it, is when they're REALLY good at it and everyone stops and cheers them on.
Kind of how they did in the B-boy era. If you see groups of guys dancing like that you're in the wrong club/bar.

Edit- Oh and the shimmy is def gayer. They teach that to little girls in drill team.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

ElderWatson, you have no more say on the matter of feminine like dances when this is what you and your boys are doing...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
THIS

I'm dying because dude is talking mad head all while out here, Kappa's are THE poster boys for this kind of behavior.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

ElderWatson, you have no more say on the matter of feminine like dances when this is what you and your boys are doing...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
THIS

I'm dying because dude is talking mad head all while out here, Kappa's are THE poster boys for this kind of behavior.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom