Is the dougie the hardest dance to ever do?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i'm gonna be posted right next to Rilla on the wall
laugh.gif
love-emoticon.jpg

I guess we'll all just agree to disagree.
Different strokes for different folks.

I guess we'll all just agree to disagree.
Different strokes for different folks.

I guess I'm the only one still waiting on Crux's video

edit: also wouldn't mind if the Kappa went ahead and posted a video of himself shimmying for comparison

I guess I'm the only one still waiting on Crux's video

edit: also wouldn't mind if the Kappa went ahead and posted a video of himself shimmying for comparison

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

So this is what's hot in the streets???ole feminine dancing dudes because it's the new craze huh? Maybe the chicks like it so much because y'all imitating them so well, and as you know imitation is flattery
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. They need a new song/dance called "Teach me how not to be a b***ch". Aint no way the shimmy "gayer" than this dance...No freaking way. So let me get this right...y'all go to the club...dance with a whole bunch of other dudes in a feminine manner with tight chick jeans on...to pull chicks??? ***Checks calendar*** Oh that's right 2012 is right around the corner.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why do you keep assuming it's a group of guys?
IDK about you, but when I go out I see girls & guys doing it together.
In fact, the only time I've seen a group of guys doing it, is when they're REALLY good at it and everyone stops and cheers them on.
Kind of how they did in the B-boy era. If you see groups of guys dancing like that you're in the wrong club/bar.

Edit- Oh and the shimmy is def gayer. They teach that to little girls in drill team.

Says the dude with an avatar with his shirt off on a male dominated message board. GTFOOHWTBS!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
U mirin?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Team Fitness FTW!
pimp.gif

Anyways, answer the question. Why do you keep assuming it's a group of guys doing this?

Nah, I'm fit myself, and always have been...240lbs, 6'6, cut up. I just fail to see why I would need to show a bunch of dudes that. But then again you like the dougie so you probably like that  type of stuff anyway.

i call ducktales, all kappas are frail bodied.

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

So this is what's hot in the streets???ole feminine dancing dudes because it's the new craze huh? Maybe the chicks like it so much because y'all imitating them so well, and as you know imitation is flattery
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. They need a new song/dance called "Teach me how not to be a b***ch". Aint no way the shimmy "gayer" than this dance...No freaking way. So let me get this right...y'all go to the club...dance with a whole bunch of other dudes in a feminine manner with tight chick jeans on...to pull chicks??? ***Checks calendar*** Oh that's right 2012 is right around the corner.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

In fact, the only time I've seen a group of guys doing it, is when they're REALLY good at it and everyone stops and cheers them on.
Kind of how they did in the B-boy era. If you see groups of guys dancing like that you're in the wrong club/bar.

Edit- Oh and the shimmy is def gayer. They teach that to little girls in drill team.

Says the dude with an avatar with his shirt off on a male dominated message board. GTFOOHWTBS!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
U mirin?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Team Fitness FTW!
pimp.gif

Anyways, answer the question. Why do you keep assuming it's a group of guys doing this?

Nah, I'm fit myself, and always have been...240lbs, 6'6, cut up. I just fail to see why I would need to show a bunch of dudes that. But then again you like the dougie so you probably like that  type of stuff anyway.

hit the dougie hard yesterday night, got more than just a numer..yall mirin? still calling the dougie feminine?

hit the dougie hard yesterday night, got more than just a numer..yall mirin? still calling the dougie feminine?

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
U mirin?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Team Fitness FTW!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Son got denied by the Ques or somethin

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
U mirin?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Team Fitness FTW!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
U mirin?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Team Fitness FTW!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Never tried to be a Q. I'm good where I'm at. Y'all dummies so stuck on stereotypes that y'all don't know what y'all talking about.
Nobody e-thugging over here. I don't do that thug @++% in person either. Fighting and acting hard is wack.

Originally Posted by cartune

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
U mirin?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Team Fitness FTW!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Never tried to be a Q. I'm good where I'm at. Y'all dummies so stuck on stereotypes that y'all don't know what y'all talking about.
Nobody e-thugging over here. I don't do that thug @++% in person either. Fighting and acting hard is wack.

LOL @ the white dudes coming running and they like "good goal let me get in that celeb....ehhhh...maybe not"
laugh.gif

LOL @ the white dudes coming running and they like "good goal let me get in that celeb....ehhhh...maybe not"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Aint no way the shimmy "gayer" than this dance...No freaking way.

idk mannnn its pretty close.
btw like i said i'm teamshimmy as well.
guys who can dance FTW

Elder I @@@# with you in the firearm threads AND I got alotta Kappa potnas, but that shimmy %%%% is gay bruh.
laugh.gif

I'm from Texas so I'm biased, but on the cool boys down here don't even Dougie like that no more.  Now some of the NEW %%%% they be doin is waaaay too suspect for my blood, but the OG Dougie from like 07'-08' was the BIZNESS at the club.  Hell, I'm a older cat and my wife be walkin around the house talkin bout "DO THE DOUGIE BOO!"
laugh.gif

But ole boy MrHitThatHoe (dude with the gold streak and the "501's"
laugh.gif
)...I can't cosign that ***ery.  THAT'S GAY...but that ain't the Dougie.

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Aint no way the shimmy "gayer" than this dance...No freaking way.

idk mannnn its pretty close.
btw like i said i'm teamshimmy as well.
guys who can dance FTW

Elder I @@@# with you in the firearm threads AND I got alotta Kappa potnas, but that shimmy %%%% is gay bruh.
laugh.gif

I'm from Texas so I'm biased, but on the cool boys down here don't even Dougie like that no more.  Now some of the NEW %%%% they be doin is waaaay too suspect for my blood, but the OG Dougie from like 07'-08' was the BIZNESS at the club.  Hell, I'm a older cat and my wife be walkin around the house talkin bout "DO THE DOUGIE BOO!"
laugh.gif

But ole boy MrHitThatHoe (dude with the gold streak and the "501's"
laugh.gif
)...I can't cosign that ***ery.  THAT'S GAY...but that ain't the Dougie.

- Preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom