IS KOBE BRYANT...OVERRATED?

HHAHAHA Just because JOrdan did it does not make it okay for Kobe to do it. TO Do what? Kobe didn't punch any of his teammate in the face nor verbally abuse his teammate in front of everybody like MJ did to Bill Cartwright.
ESPN even made a documentary about how much of a rear hole MJ is. LOL. LOVE IT.
"If you don't agree with MJ, he's going to ride you out the league". Quote from one of the reporter in that documentary. LOL
It's a fact that MJ is a dictator on and off the court.
And don't get me started on how MJ single handely responsible for ruining Kwame Brown confident and career.Nuff said
No, what Kobe does is to call people's wives, and then threaten them with information, that's what he does.

He and Shaq had a nice little spat, was going to get his butt whupped, and everyone knows that Kobe Bryant can't scrap a lick. MJ can actually fight.

' nuff said.

What in the hell is wrong with you?

I didn't say that Doc was the best all around of all time, I said he was the best all around in HIS time, the ABA and his early years in the NBA.

WTH?!

Cat's are so stuck on Kobe, they'll say anything.

If you read the original post is said HIS TIME TWICE, I also ended the post saying HIS TIME :smh: :x :rolleyes YOURE SLIPPING FAM TIME TO GIVE IT UP.

No, what Kobe does is to call people's wives, and then threaten them with information, that's what he does.

He and Shaq had a nice little spat, was going to get his butt whupped, and everyone knows that Kobe Bryant can't scrap a lick. MJ can actually fight.
View media item 158401

' nuff said.

RIGHT. YOu know the in and out.

JORDAN PUNCHED STEVE KERR AND HUMILIATE A GROWN MAN in front of his peer. DOUCHE lol

DOCUMENTED by his teammates and feature on ESPN Classic LOL

JORDAN CAN"T FIGHT NEITHER

NUFF SAID

View media item 158401

' nuff said.

JORDAN PUNCHED STEVE KERR AND HUMILIATE A GROWN MAN in front of his peer. DOUCHE lol

NUFF SAID

If you read the original post is said HIS TIME TWICE, I also ended the post saying HIS TIME
mean.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif
YOURE SLIPPING FAM TIME TO GIVE IT UP.
Nope, in that post, you presented an All Time list in order to make your point. 

Perhaps you need to find someone to help you with your postings. A proof reader perhaps.

Classy Jordan and his HOF speech. He just had to step on a few people down on his farewell speech.

Nuff said.

NUFF SAID
Yeah, he punched him, then also gave him the ball in order to hit the winning shot.

When was the last time that Kobe ever let someone else hit the winning shot, after Shaq left? Horry? Who gave him the ball on that one?

That's what happens on teams, you fight.

Did you, or do you play any sports? That's how we got down in practices. We fight, punch, curse each other out. That builds character.

But you Kobe fans, just like your idol, are too soft to deal with that. You'd rather call someone's wife, then threaten them, like pressing the report button, instead of handling your biz, that's how ya'll get down!

Kobe Bryant is such a wuss, he'd go to management to get someone traded, instead of dealing with the player in person.

Right Shaq?!

Kobe is slush puppy soft.

Last edited:
Nope, in that post, you presented an All Time list in order to make your point. 

Perhaps you need to find someone to help you with your postings. A proof reader perhaps.

:D

Notice in my post i mentioned 76er history also, Dr J managed 1 measly triple double in his ENTIRE career with Philadelphia. ( can you read?)

Wouldnt such a great all around player get more than 1 over such a long period of time?

Face it, Dr J was never a great all around player during his aba or nba career.

I'm sorry but it's crazy that what Longstroke is doing here is not considered trolling at this point. This may have started out as a thread for basketball discussion, but now its obvious dude is just trying to rile people up starting the same unoriginal arguments that have been going on for over 30 pages now. It's pretty ridiculous.

Last edited:
Nah, its an anti Kobe thread, they can post whatever they want and its accepted. Welcomed even.

I'm sorry but it's crazy that what Longstroke is doing here is not considered trolling at this point. This may have started out as a thread for basketball discussion, but now its obvious dude is just trying to rile people up starting the same unoriginal arguments that have been going on for over 30 pages now. It's pretty ridiculous.
 Yup, I am the only guy on this entire thread. Kobe looked every bit the top ten guy tonight, didn't he?

Kidd put the clamps on him!

View media item 160179 Yup, I am the only guy on this entire thread. Kobe looked every bit the top ten guy tonight, didn't he?

Kidd put the clamps on him!

Lmao yea 31, 10, and 6 with Chris Duhon, Devin Ebanks, and Jodie Meeks his only other help in the backcourt while playing with back spasms. Yea let me tell you how Kidd shut him down. Kobe was the only reason we were even in this game.

And yea, you are one of three or four guys in this thread that have posted the same redundant argument for the past 40 pages now. It's not even an argument at this point, saying "where's your top ten player now?" after every game doesn't lead to any good discussion.

Last edited:
Yeah "back spasms" but plays 44 mins puts up 24 shots and 10 turnovers?

The best center in the NBA with only 11 shot attempts.

:smh:

Last edited:
Maybe the lakers would have won the game.

What is it now? 1-12 when kobe has more than 30 points???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom