IS KOBE BRYANT...OVERRATED?

So......he doesn't shoot the same % so everything else is now null and void? :lol:
You take more shots than anyone else, if you hit a halfway decent percentage of them, sheer volume alone puts him over the top.

The guy is nothing more than a scorer. If he were more than that, the Lakers would not only be winning now, but would have won in the last year of PHIL.

Even Bynum could not wait not get off the court that year:lol: , so he threw poor Barerra on his butt, in order to get away from Bryant and his constant whining. 

Dude, I just showed you the lists of players with rebounds, assists, steals, and also points. It ain't JUST points that puts you on those lists, so what the **** are you talkin about?

Now I know why everyone gave up arguin with you. Troll on bruh. :lol:

Dude, I just showed you the lists of players with rebounds, assists, steals, and also points. It ain't JUST points that puts you on those lists, so what the **** are you talkin about?
Now I know why everyone gave up arguin with you. Troll on bruh.
laugh.gif
Why did you have to take that lame position, everyone gave up arguing with you, are you kidding?

That was as pathetic of a move, as Kobe's snitching on Shaq! No, scratch that, Kobe calling Karl Malone's wife to snitch! No, scratch that one too! Cause I'll leave it on hoops terms! Kobe waving a vet like Karl Malone away in his first all star appearance! Forget about that one, Kobe doing this just last year,

Didn't MJ physically abused Steve Kerr in practice? You know punched him in the face and all. Same guy who humiliate Bill Cartwright by calling him names in front of his teammates.

If Kobe is a d head then MJ is a rear hole

Didn't MJ physically abused Steve Kerr in practice? You know punched him in the face and all. Same guy who humiliate Bill Cartwright by calling him names in front of his teammates.
If Kobe is a d head then MJ is a rear hole
Hey, I know what Jordan did, but as I stated earlier, Jordan is a original, and Kobe is nothing but a copycat.

One of my best buds was punched by Jordan during practice, broke his nose, and he was the last cut on the first Bull Championship team. I know the deal, I've been around Jordan, and I know just as much , if not more than any of you here about who he really is. However, I do not sit here, and then try and make an EXCUSE FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE LIKE YOU KOBE LOVERS ON HERE.

Just because Jordan did it, does not make it okay for Kobe to do it. You really don't want to bring up EVERYTHING that Kobe has done, things that Jordan has NOT done, do you?

There is an ever expanding list, one that continues to grow season by season.

If you want, we can keep it on court just to keep you from foaming at the mouth, once we really, really, get going in on your boy.

I've got plenty dirt that I can't WAIT to unleash.

Why doesn't Kobe seem to be able to get his teammates to play in a more cohesive fashion, spreading the ball around, moving without the ball, communicating, then looking like a tight, finely tuned unit?

Why does it seem that without Phil Jackson as coach, and without Fisher on the team, that the Lakers seem to be a ship without a rudder?

Anybody know?

I mean, they do have an all time, potential top five player on that team, right?

Shouldn't people be enthused to play with, and then for this guy?

It's quite simple really: He's a rapist. Rapist's aren't known for being able to galvanize professional sports teams. That's why when Rapist 2.0 (Rothlessburger) is absent, the Stealers are still a formidable team.

He honestly has no one else to blame but himself.

I don't know about all of the personal and off the court stuff...but I would love to hear some feedback from the Kobe riders (AC, CP, Essential, *Thegoldenboy, MJSaver etc.) about this video...

LOOK.....JUST LOOK.....

You wanna know why the Lakers have been getting smacked this year and why Kobe is overrated?

Have a seat and get schooled.

102t9ie.jpg
102t9ie.jpg
102t9ie.jpg

Let me hear the ridiculous arguments, hater accusations and excuses now.

It's not about the comparison between MJ and Kobe its about an all-time great all around team player and a super talented but selfish volume scorer.

This cat is one of my best friends that is mentioned here,
Like the famous, storybook gunslingers of the old West, there was always some hotshot kid wanting to make a reputation and you had to be ready. Wild Bill Hickok wasn't fast just once, and it was his last day as the fastest. There was a great story from training camp that season when a tough guy named Matt Brust was there. He wasn't going to make the team, so he decided to make a name. He was playing physically, and one day started going after Jordan, knocking him down on a drive with hard body shots as Jordan went in the air. As we know, Jordan never forgets. Later in the same practice, Jordan did his switch hands layup in another way. He drove with Brust on his right and as he got to the basket he switched the ball to his left hand and gave Brust a vicious elbow with his right. Brust was knocked out and released shortly thereafter.
Matt and I played against each other on many occasions, he's a bit older than I, but dude was a damned good ballplayer, played for Lou Carnesseca, won the NIT with Mark Jackson, and introduced me to MJ, 

I know what MJ is, and I know what Kobe isn't. Both can be intense, but there is a difference with Jordan, a BIG difference. If you fight him back, Jordan will respect that.

Kobe? He'll try and ruin your career.

Kobe isn't a top ten player

Doc was always known as an all around player, as he was considered THE BEST player in the game in his time, especially in while his prime.

Only you are saying that he wasn't, which is complete hogwash.

The issue with discussing this with people such as yourself, you only know what's good as far as your nose, and then never beyond that. 

The stats,

:smh: the issue with people like you is that you talk so much, you start believing everything you say is fact.

Yes Dr J was the man, the main attraction, the star of his era but to call him the best all around is not true and the stats support my claims.

The stats :

All-time triple-double leaders (regular season) Rank Name Triple-doubles
1 Oscar Robertson* 181
2 Magic Johnson* 138
3 Jason Kidd^ 107[39][40]
4 Wilt Chamberlain* 78
5 Larry Bird* 59
6 Fat Lever 43
7 LeBron James^ 33[41]
8 John Havlicek* 30
9 Grant Hill^ 29[42]
10 Michael Jordan* 28
11 Clyde Drexler* 25
12 Walt Frazier* 23
13 Chris Webber 22
14 Micheal Ray Richardson 21
15 Charles Barkley* 20

Wheres Dr J, the immortal all around best player of his time isnt even in the top 15 in triple doubles....even the well known ball hog Kobe racked up 17 in his career
so i find it strange the Dr J could be this great all around player and not even sniff the bottom of the list.

Even further research shows the ''all around'' Doc only recorded 1 only 1 triple double during his entire career with the sixers :smh:

http://www.nba.com/sixers/history/triple_doubles.html

Also since we like the bleacher report in this thread check this out :

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/435333-the-20-most-complete-players-in-the-nba-history

Dam , the Doc was an all around stud in your eyes but couldnt crack the bleacher reports top 20 list....you like to talk stats but no stats speak of Dr J being this all around player.

Again Dr J was a great player, ambassador, and is still a living legend but to call him an all around player, ESPECIALLY the best all around during his time is inaccurate and no stats youve posted support your claim.

mean.gif
the issue with people like you is that you talk so much, you start believing everything you say is fact.
Yes Dr J was the man, the main attraction, the star of his era but to call him the best all around is not true and the stats support my claims.
The stats :
All-time triple-double leaders (regular season) Rank Name Triple-doubles
1 Oscar Robertson* 181
2 Magic Johnson* 138
3 Jason Kidd^ 107[39][40]
4 Wilt Chamberlain* 78
5 Larry Bird* 59
6 Fat Lever 43
7 LeBron James^ 33[41]
8 John Havlicek* 30
9 Grant Hill^ 29[42]
10 Michael Jordan* 28
11 Clyde Drexler* 25
12 Walt Frazier* 23
13 Chris Webber 22
14 Micheal Ray Richardson 21
15 Charles Barkley* 20
Wheres Dr J, the immortal all around best player of his time isnt even in the top 15 in triple doubles....even the well known ball hog Kobe racked up 17 in his career
so i find it strange the Dr J could be this great all around player and not even sniff the bottom of the list.
Even further research shows the ''all around'' Doc only recorded 1 only 1 triple double during his entire career with the sixers
mean.gif

http://www.nba.com/sixers/history/triple_doubles.html
Also since we like the bleacher report in this thread check this out :
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/435333-the-20-most-complete-players-in-the-nba-history
Dam , the Doc was an all around stud in your eyes but couldnt crack the bleacher reports top 20 list....you like to talk stats but no stats speak of Dr J being this all around player.
Again Dr J was a great player, ambassador, and is still a living legend but to call him an all around player, ESPECIALLY the best all around during his time is inaccurate and no stats youve posted support your claim.
What in the hell is wrong with you?

I didn't say that Doc was the best all around of all time, I said he was the best all around in HIS time, the ABA and his early years in the NBA.

WTH?!

Cat's are so stuck on Kobe, they'll say anything.

Last edited:
Ernie, C. Webb and Shaq breaking Kobe down on Inside the NBA.... "Its not about offensive wizardry, its about trusting your teammates. "

Hey, I know what Jordan did, but as I stated earlier, Jordan is a original, and Kobe is nothing but a copycat.

One of my best buds was punched by Jordan during practice, broke his nose, and he was the last cut on the first Bull Championship team. I know the deal, I've been around Jordan, and I know just as much , if not more than any of you here about who he really is. However, I do not sit here, and then try and make an EXCUSE FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE LIKE YOU KOBE LOVERS ON HERE.

Just because Jordan did it, does not make it okay for Kobe to do it. You really don't want to bring up EVERYTHING that Kobe has done, things that Jordan has NOT done, do you?

There is an ever expanding list, one that continues to grow season by season.

If you want, we can keep it on court just to keep you from foaming at the mouth, once we really, really, get going in on your boy.

I've got plenty dirt that I can't WAIT to unleash.

HHAHAHA Just because JOrdan did it does not make it okay for Kobe to do it. TO Do what? Kobe didn't punch any of his teammate in the face nor verbally abuse his teammate in front of everybody like MJ did to Bill Cartwright.

ESPN even made a documentary about how much of a rear hole MJ is. LOL. LOVE IT.

"If you don't agree with MJ, he's going to ride you out the league". Quote from one of the reporter in that documentary. LOL

It's a fact that MJ is a dictator on and off the court.

And don't get me started on how MJ single handely responsible for ruining Kwame Brown confident and career.

Nuff said

Back
Top Bottom