IS KOBE BRYANT...OVERRATED?

Mister Friendly, ohmygosher, JumpmanFromDaBay: this thread is not about what you guys think of each other.

Thanks.

Like I've said before, if you have nothing to contribute to the thread... any thread... it's entirely acceptable to just... not post. Totally ok. Promise.

They always start it! :lol:

I always try to put information to back up my claims as do the many other Kobe fans

Last edited:
Funny how Lakers fans ignore the kings series fixing

But when bringing up the heat they have no problem

Seriously. Wow.

I don't mind if y'all think the Heat/Mavs series was fixed but to go on and defend the Lakers/Kings series as if that was LEGIT??!?!

Man, the Lakers got SOOOOO many different breaks during their championship runs that it's hilarious when their fans get all upset over other people's "breaks." Did y'all somehow forget about Samaki Walker's 3 before half that shouldn't have counted in the game they ended up winning by 1? Or the first ever "nose fouling a player's elbow" rule in the CRUCIAL seconds of the game? What about the INFAMOUS MInny vs Lakers game where Wally's ghost was apparently fouling the whole Lakers team? Thought i was watching Marlon Wayan's The 6th Man movie watching that game.

I'm just saying, y'all got a TON of breaks too so to cry about another team's breaks is funny.

Funny how Lakers fans ignore the kings series fixing

But when bringing up the heat they have no problem
Seriously. Wow.

I don't mind if y'all think the Heat/Mavs series was fixed but to go on and defend the Lakers/Kings series as if that was LEGIT??!?!

Man, the Lakers got SOOOOO many different breaks during their championship runs that it's hilarious when their fans get all upset over other people's "breaks." Did y'all somehow forget about Samaki Walker's 3 before half that shouldn't have counted in the game they ended up winning by 1? Or the first ever "nose fouling a player's elbow" rule in the CRUCIAL seconds of the game? What about the INFAMOUS MInny vs Lakers game where Wally's ghost was apparently fouling the whole Lakers team? Thought i was watching Marlon Wayan's The 6th Man movie watching that game.

I'm just saying, y'all got a TON of breaks too so to cry about another team's breaks is funny.
BUT WHAT DOES ANY OF THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE TITLE SHAQ WON AFTER HE LEFT LOS ANGELES?

I put it in caps so you can actually read it.

BUT WHAT DOES ANY OF THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE TITLE SHAQ WON AFTER HE LEFT LOS ANGELES?

WHEN DID I SAY I WAS RESPONDING TO WHAT THAT HAS TO DO WITH SHAQ!??!!?! I put it in caps so YOU can read.

I was STRICTLY responding to the fact that you guys are quick to claim that Heat/Mavs series was fixed but are okay with all the breaks you Lakers have gotten. I can care less WHAT that has to do with Shaq. I just find it funny that it's ALL good with NO complaints when Lakers get all kinds of breaks but as soon as the team they aren't rooting for gets an inch, all is wrong with the NBA.

Cuz you saw that. You saw me say that all is wrong with the NBA. You saw me or Nako make a "big" deal about the 06 series.

Oh, no, you saw us MENTION the series, but leave it at that.

But you jumped up and down about "Laker fans" right away.

Could someone PLEASE update the thread title to inform people that Nako is not indeed a Laker fan? :lol:

But hey, the Lakers were not lucky prior to that, cuz Shaq was DOMINANT, and he carried the Lakers thru thick and thin. Remember? That's what you guys have claimed over and over in here.
So saying that we were "lucky" and the NBA helped us, seems sort of strange, no?

But hey.

WHEN DID I SAY I WAS RESPONDING TO WHAT THAT HAS TO DO WITH SHAQ!??!!?! I put it in caps so YOU can read.

I was STRICTLY responding to the fact that you guys are quick to claim that Heat/Mavs series was fixed but are okay with all the breaks you Lakers have gotten. I can care less WHAT that has to do with Shaq. I just find it funny that it's ALL good with NO complaints when Lakers get all kinds of breaks but as soon as the team they aren't rooting for gets an inch, all is wrong with the NBA.

Man stop arguing with Nako he sucks at it.

Sigh...

Again:
You're replying to me.  I mentioned the Mavs series for a specific reason.

If you're replying to CP he mentioned the Mavs for a specific reason.

Then you started ranting about the Kings...
I feel like Dora the Explorer here.  I'm just going to keep repeating myself.

Last edited:
Cuz you saw that. You saw me say that all is wrong with the NBA. You saw me or Nako make a "big" deal about the 06 series.

Could someone PLEASE update the thread title to inform people that Nako is not indeed a Laker fan? :lol:

But hey, the Lakers were not lucky prior to that, cuz Shaq was DOMINANT, and he carried the Lakers thru thick and thin. Remember? That's what you guys have claimed over and over in here.
So saying that we were "lucky" and the NBA helped us, seems sort of strange, no?

But hey.

Umm NO, it's because I BEEN seeing you laker/kobe fans saying this. It's not JUST this thread where it's been mention. However, since it was brought up again I"m wondering WHY it's ALL good when y'all got breaks but as soon as the Heat got a break, "oooh man, the NBA is rigged and blah blah blah."

And please with the whole "he's not a laker fan" BS. He's a KOBE fan, which is probably even worse since y'all act like your idol can do no wrong.

I'm tired of you "kobe fans" with that garbage. "ohhh he's not even a laker fan, or I'm not even a kobe fan" to somehow show that they're not being "bias" but you see dudes in EVERY single thread defending the hell out of them. Yeah ooookay. :rolleyes

Sigh...

Again:

PLEASE POINT to me when i "replied to you"??? I replied to what QUIK said! You probably just got all upset and over emotional like most you kobe fans and decided to respond. I NEVER replied to you until you replied to MY comment. Get it right.

But hey.

Umm NO, it's because I BEEN seeing you laker/kobe fans saying this. It's not JUST this thread where it's been mention. However, since it was brought up again I"m wondering WHY it's ALL good when y'all got breaks but as soon as the Heat got a break, "oooh man, the NBA is rigged and blah blah blah."

And please with the whole "he's not a laker fan" BS. He's a KOBE fan, which is probably even worse since y'all act like your idol can do no wrong.

I'm tired of you "kobe fans" with that garbage. "ohhh he's not even a laker fan, or I'm not even a kobe fan" to somehow show that they're not being "bias" but you see dudes in EVERY single thread defending the hell out of them. Yeah ooookay. :rolleyes

Like the same group of you dudes don't run around trashing him in every thread. You and your "Kobe fans" got your own little name too homie. Get off your ****** perch.

Lastly, I hope and pray you ain't gonna try and put 06 ALL on us as Laker fans. Don't even think about it. PLENTY of other fans laugh/joke about that series. Not just Laker fans. If you say otherwise I hope you catch a cold.

:lol: Softest thing I could think of without sounding douchier.

Like the same group of you dudes don't run around trashing him in every thread. You and your "Kobe fans" got your own little name too homie. Get off your ****** perch.

Lastly, I hope and pray you ain't gonna try and put 06 ALL on us as Laker fans. Don't even think about it. PLENTY of other fans laugh/joke about that series. Not just Laker fans. If you say otherwise I hope you catch a cold.

I'm definitely not saying it's just Laker fans saying it about that series. However, i find it CRAZY that Laker fans are up in arms about it when you guys have had JUST as many, if not, more breaks during your championship runs. That's ALL i'm saying.

Sigh...

Again:

PLEASE POINT to me when i "replied to you"??? I replied to what QUIK said! You probably just got all upset and over emotional like most you kobe fans and decided to respond. I NEVER replied to you until you replied to MY comment. Get it right.
quik was replying to either me or cp.

so you're just barking without even reading the thread.  ok.  thanks for confirming my opinion based off your prior posts.  no more replies out of me.

I'm definitely not saying it's just Laker fans saying it about that series. However, i find it CRAZY that Laker fans are up in arms about it when you guys have had JUST as many, if not, more breaks during your championship runs. That's ALL i'm saying.

I find it CRAZY you say anyone is up in arms about it. Who?

Nako and I barely mentioned it talking about Shaq's run in Miami, a footnote, and nothing more. We didn't take the title away, we didn't go in depth about every call, or even say it was rigged. We mentioned that series could have gone another way and left it right there. Nothing more.

Crazy, up in arms? "Laker fans" Has it been brought up by others in here? Is there a new thread circulating somewhere? Twitter perhaps?

Where is this CRAZY up in arms Laker fan stuff come from? You're not going to say it was from people talking back in 2006 are you? Cuz back then, people could freak out over something frest in the moment. If no one has said anything within the last year or two, as you said, up in arms, CRAZY Laker fans, then what are you referring too? Mine and Nako's mention of it could have been a different story told, and then moving on to other portions of our discussion? That single mention qualify as your CRAZY up in arms Laker fans?

I hope that's not the case. Surely you have basis elsewhere you can point too.

so you're just barking without even reading the thread.  ok.  thanks for confirming my opinion based off your prior posts.  no more replies out of me.

Who cares if Quik is replying to you guys? I'm replying strictly off what he wrote. NOTHING more. How hard is that to understand. You act like I have to follow some tree in this post and respond to everyone.

So no, basically YOU were barking and jumping to conclusions.

Nako and I barely mentioned it talking about Shaq's run in Miami, a footnote, and nothing more. We didn't take the title away, we didn't go in depth about every call, or even say it was rigged. We mentioned that series could have gone another way and left it right there. Nothing more.

Crazy, up in arms? "Laker fans" Has it been brought up by others in here? Is there a new thread circulating somewhere? Twitter perhaps?

Where is this CRAZY up in arms Laker fan stuff come from? You're not going to say it was from people talking back in 2006 are you? Cuz back then, people could freak out over something frest in the moment. If no one has said anything within the last year or two, as you said, up in arms, CRAZY Laker fans, then what are you referring too? Mine and Nako's mention of it could have been a different story told, and then moving on to other portions of our discussion? That single mention qualify as your CRAZY up in arms Laker fans?

Basically, you're "up in arms" by STILL mentioning THAT series which happened YEARS ago so CLEARLY it still bothers you guys. SO um, yeah, you're still "up in arms", "trippin," whatever word YOU want to use. Stop trying to play dumb for real. You better than that.

laugh.gif
Softest thing I could think of without sounding douchier.

people just assume that all lakers fans think kobe is better than jordan and that we see any other team winning as the NBA being unfair. all you can really do is enjoy our team and our championships and not waste your time trying to teach these people how things actually work

Who cares if Quik is replying to you guys? I'm replying strictly off what he wrote. NOTHING more. How hard is that to understand. You act like I have to follow some tree in this post and respond to everyone.

So no, basically YOU were barking and jumping to conclusions.

Basically, you're "up in arms" by STILL mentioning THAT series which happened YEARS ago so CLEARLY it still bothers you guys. SO um, yeah, you're still "up in arms", "trippin," whatever word YOU want to use. Stop trying to play dumb for real. You better than that.
how does mentioning something that happened years ago when it has to do with the conversation that we are having TODAY mean that it still bothers us? so if we were talking about past relationships and i brought up my girlfriend that i broke up with 3 years ago it would mean that it CLEARLY still bothers me?

how does mentioning something that happened years ago when it has to do with the conversation that we are having TODAY mean that it still bothers us? so if we were talking about past relationships and i brought up my girlfriend that i broke up with 3 years ago it would mean that it CLEARLY still bothers me?

Ummm...maybe because they're still crying it's rigged?

Ummm...maybe because they're still crying it's rigged?
where are they crying about how its rigged? 

What a ******g joke.

Here we are talking about the 2004 seasons, the 2005 seasons, the 2006 season, rehashing all the Shaq/Kobe stuff, guys crying and whining that Shaq and Kobe don't still play together, talking about how many titles they SHOULD have won, etc.

While examining the timeframes and the years, how each season played out, me saying how the Heat were swept in round 1 in 2007, etc. I post this....

Another fact is we have not yet delved into that 2006 title that Miami did win. I assume you guys have heard about it.

And I'm up in arms about it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I must be up in arms about the 2003 series too, I mentioned it.
I must be up in arms about the 2004 season, I mentioned it.
I must be up in arms about 2005, I spoke on it.
Etc etc etc

What a joke. :lol:

Here's the best part

Basically, you're "up in arms" by STILL mentioning THAT series which happened YEARS ago so CLEARLY it still bothers you guys. SO um, yeah, you're still "up in arms", "trippin," whatever word YOU want to use..

So you, and all you;re little friends must still be UP IN ARMS about Kobe and Shaq not playin together no more. You all brought it up.
CLEARLY it still bothers you guys.
You mentioned THAT timeframe.
So yeah, you're all trippin.

:rofl: :rofl:

I promise, next time I talk about 2006, I won't mention 2006. Don't know how we'll talk about that NBA season, but I'll find a way, that way Laker fans won't be labeled UP IN ARMS. :lol: :lol:

What a ******g joke.

Here we are talking about the 2004 seasons, the 2005 seasons, the 2006 season, rehashing all the Shaq/Kobe stuff, guys crying and whining that Shaq and Kobe don't still play together, talking about how many titles they SHOULD have won, etc.

While examining the timeframes and the years, how each season played out, me saying how the Heat were swept in round 1 in 2007, etc. I post this....
And I'm up in arms about it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I must be up in arms about the 2003 series too, I mentioned it.
I must be up in arms about the 2004 season, I mentioned it.
I must be up in arms about 2005, I spoke on it.
Etc etc etc

What a joke. :lol:

Here's the best part

So you, and all you;re little friends must still be UP IN ARMS about Kobe and Shaq not playin together no more. You all brought it up.
CLEARLY it still bothers you guys.
You mentioned THAT timeframe.
So yeah, you're all trippin.

:rofl: :rofl:

I promise, next time I talk about 2006, I won't mention 2006. Don't know how we'll talk about that NBA season, but I'll find a way, that way Laker fans won't be labeled UP IN ARMS. :lol: :lol:

:smh: You get WAAAAY too emotional CP...that's probably why you got banned before. Real talk. You LOVE to over exaggerate figure of speech so MY BAD. I guess I should've wrote I find it ironic Laker fans love to discuss that series being rigged but have no qualms about the kings series. Also, i noticed you got so wrapped up in words that you started taking MY words and making your own **** up. I NEVER called laker fans "CRAZY" as you kept mentioning in your previous response to me. I said i FIND it "crazy" but oh man, don't want you taking it out of context again.

Back
Top Bottom