Is it socially acceptable to marry a stripper?

honestly.....the "paying to get through school" thing is bollocks.

plenty of people hold down "normal" paying jobs while busting their @%* in school.
stripping is the "easy" way out.

Originally Posted by boxer

you get burned by a stripper or something? like dirty, i personally wouldn't do it, but to assume every stripper is the same is ignorant. what if you meet the girl of your dreams only to learn she isn't interested in douchebags?

as with everything in life, it's case by case.
1. When did I say they all were the same?
2. The girl of my dreams has NEVER stripped. That is an oxymoron

I just wont pass up a girl who I actually connect with just because she's a stripper. would I go to a club and then ask one out on a date no. but if i meether somewhere and everything's fine, and she just happens to strip. then i can deal. kinda feels like i'm repeating myself.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I just wont pass up a girl who I actually connect with just because she's a stripper. would I go to a club and then ask one out on a date no. but if i meet her somewhere and everything's fine, and she just happens to strip. then i can deal. kinda feels like i'm repeating myself.

Unfortunate

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

1. you imply it with all your secret session nonsense. go back and re-read everything you've written if you really think you aren't generalizing.

2. i never said the girl of your dreams would be a stripper. i questioned how you would feel if the girl of your dreams didn't like douchebags. theimplication being that your ignorance may deter the girl of your dreams from being receptive to your advances, regardless of whether or not she is a stripper.

kthxbye.

you get burned by a stripper or something? like dirty, i personally wouldn't do it, but to assume every stripper is the same is ignorant. what if you meet the girl of your dreams only to learn she isn't interested in douchebags?

I bet she plays NBA 2K though.

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

I bet she plays NBA 2K though.
And bet she has NO problems with the bill collectors
laugh.gif

If I were to meet a woman and she was currently a stripper, then no.
If I were to meet a woman and later down the line it came out that she used to strip YEARS ago (I'm talkin like, as a troubled young adult that has sincethen found her way) then, eh, why not? Of course I would prefer to be the first or in group of a VERY select FEW that have seen/experienced my futurewife's goods but marriage isn't about preferences.

I'm no fan of the "Scarlet Letter" treatment if someone is genuinely trying to work past it. We ALL got dirt man. I know I got some thingsI'm not too proud of all across the spectrum but if I find someone willing to look past that then I think I found someone special.

But again, I go to the club with singles in my pocket, not no damn engagement ring.
laugh.gif

1. you imply it with all your secret session nonsense. go back and re-read everything you've written if you really think you aren't generalizing.

2. i never said the girl of your dreams would be a stripper. i questioned how you would feel if the girl of your dreams didn't like douchebags. the implication being that your ignorance may deter the girl of your dreams from being receptive to your advances, regardless of whether or not she is a stripper.

kthxbye.
There's no self respecting woman out there for this dude, his world is black and white when it comes to women. Dude shows more concern forhow other guys treat their women than actual women, there's a term for that, several actually. Bout to put dude on ignore, cuz all he posts are hisunproductive male social experiments. You doing a college thesis or some bull %@!*? But on topic? it's not that black and white and who cares what'ssocially acceptable. Reminds me of that the marine and the Iraqi female that fell in love, got married, got her away from a terrible abusive life. Nowthey're in the US and he's had his lumps from the war, on disability and currently cannot work. She's from an oppressed, unlearned life, shecurrently has 0 skill in anything, and they have a kid and are seriously low on funds. What job is there that she can substantial support the whole familyuntil she betters herself? Stripping. Coming from where she's from, you know how hard it must've been to come to that realization? I've seen bothsides of the coin with strippers, and i've seen both sides with professional "learned and educated" women as well. Put your coats on, it'snippy up there on that pedestal.

ehh i dont care, if she did/or still does...... everyone has skeletons in the closest...... it just depends on the circumstance at the time and theunderstanding...... DC goin extra hard....t-pain?

2. i never said the girl of your dreams would be a stripper. i questioned how you would feel if the girl of your dreams didn't like douchebags. the implication being that your ignorance may deter the girl of your dreams from being receptive to your advances, regardless of whether or not she is a stripper.

kthxbye.
laugh.gif

i was what's past is past. some things you can look past, others you can't. former prostitute? no way i'mma wife that up. former stripper? depends on the female. it doesn't automatically mean she's been ran through countless times.

Wait a minute hold the !++! up...

Marrying strippers?

There are no preferences in marriage?

You non self respecting *%@ dudes are getting way out of hand.

My homegirl works at a strip club and that's my homie and all but trust & believe I would never find myself dating a chick like that...

I feel DC though like how is thisl even a question? !++! I look like jonesing with my girl spending quality time when other dudes pay below minimum wage toblatantly disrespect her. That's like condoning dudes talking to your queen like a dog and telling her it's ok. Straight losing smh...

They're mad cool strippers out there.

Depends on the chick can't say for sure I wouldn't date a stripper or wife for that matter. Depends on the chick like I said.

I couldn't careless what's socially acceptable in this hypocritical society.

The other type of female is actually worse. I'm sure some NTers already have the excuse in mind that "At least she's not a stripper."

i would never do it, but i go to the club every so often and i cant believe how much some of the better looking girls pull in. i could see why someone wouldbe tempted....the money she is pulling (if shes not that preggo cracked looking one you try to avoid the whole night). and lets be serious that girl who is"in school" will go right back to stripping when she realizes that her sociology degree will bring her out of college working an extremely low payingjob. they are in it for the money, thats it. there are plenty of girls busting their butt working a job that doesn't involve showing their goods.

I don't plan on getting married, but I wouldn't let being a stripper stop me from marrying someone. Plenty of the chicks that you guys think are"classy" have been smashed out as many, if not more, than Stripper A. It's not fair to make blanket statements about strippers or just people ingeneral.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

The other type of female is actually worse.

That's my thinking. There's professional women out there who've probably done worse things in their lives than stipping. Just my two bits
grin.gif

DJ's went out to one of them DC Oval Office strip joints I see
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom