Is it socially acceptable to marry a stripper?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by omgitswes

if she's down to earth and only stripping because she has to and doesn't want to make it a career then I would.
She because she is down to earth forgives her for her sins? Come on now, my reputation is better than that to mess with someone who isn't socially respected.

I couldn't do it at all. A stripper has no reason to personally be in my life. Wouldn't want to be seen with her.

YES I care what people think
Bro, you made a thread about willingly paying you GFs bills REGULARLY... but you can't date a stripper? I mean, at least you know HER billsare being paid.

Just because she is a stripper makes her a stripper. It is one of the most non-respected jobs on earth. Again I ask, how can you be COMFORTABLE being associated on an emotional level with someone with a reputation like that? The reputation of your woman HAS to be taken into consideration BEFORE you become a team with her. It can't be ignored just because she uses the $ to pay for school and her child.

I don't get the logic. I just say up your standards man.
There's only one less respected job and that's a prostitute.

Can't turn a stripper into a housewife.

Yup. It can't be done. This is a job they find themselves attracted to and ok with, that right there is the main red flag. Women who strip are broken andneed a special kind of attention.

Definitely not the independence im looking for (because its the exact opposite!).

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

That being said, would you marry/date a stripper if she was cool outside of her "job," or is it more of an issue if you're dating/marrying a girl who isn't a stripper but has attention-seeking tendencies by the way she dresses/acts when out in public? Which is the worse of the two?
I would chill with one, but I could never make her my woman. There are some good girls in there that dance and leave, but there is never a way tosee if that's the one you got. I been with several strippers and been in too many strip clubs in my life. There is sex in the champagne room and otherplaces as well. I wouldn't care about the social perceptions if I felt compelled to be with her though.

if she's down to earth and only stripping because she has to and doesn't want to make it a career then I would.
She because she is down to earth forgives her for her sins? Come on now, my reputation is better than that to mess with someone who isn't socially respected.

I couldn't do it at all. A stripper has no reason to personally be in my life. Wouldn't want to be seen with her.

co-sign DC

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

honestly.....the "paying to get through school" thing is bollocks.

plenty of people hold down "normal" paying jobs while busting their @%* in school.
stripping is the "easy" way out.

reminds me of Chris Rock's stripper material.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I don't plan on getting married, but I wouldn't let being a stripper stop me from marrying someone. Plenty of the chicks that you guys think are "classy" have been smashed out as many, if not more, than Stripper A. It's not fair to make blanket statements about strippers or just people in general.

Thats what i dont get either i mean dudes be wifing up girls that gang bang more then compton crips. Dudes be marrying women and basically inherit a grownchild. So ur a sucker for marrying being with a girl who dances for a living. but its cool and ok 2 marry a girl who is basically a %#!*# or a girl who u gonnatake care of like a child. At the end of the day the relationship is based on the 1 individuals and the connection and bond they have with one another. But ifu wanna go on some superfiscal issues i rather have a girl thats dancing and earning a living then a girl thats h*&ing for free working a 9-5. If u goneget laid hell might as well get paid. And both if better then taking over fatherly duties over a grown @%+ women

Originally Posted by boxer

ask your father.

Zing.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Bro, you made a thread about willingly paying you GFs bills REGULARLY... but you can't date a stripper? I mean, at least you know HER bills are being paid.
roll.gif
I made a threadd YES. But did I EVER SERIOUSLY saw I wouldpay a girl's bills?

I wouldn't marry someone who makes a living doing something I wouldn't do to make a living.

I wouldn't strip for money under any circumstances, so I wouldn't marry a stripper.

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Bro, you made a thread about willingly paying you GFs bills REGULARLY... but you can't date a stripper? I mean, at least you know HER bills are being paid.
roll.gif
I made a threadd YES. But did I EVER SERIOUSLY saw I would pay a girl's bills?

If you didn't, I missed it.. I just remember ur avy and the thread.. failed lulz ftl
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is straight up disgusting!
So you want your wife to be shaking her naked +%* for other men ???
Anyone who said yeah smhx99999
So that then you can tell your kids that their mother was a ho and a stripper
eyes.gif

And to all those you say not all strippers are hos come on be real.

No, if I was a guy I would never, ever wife a stripper. I could never bring someone like that home to mom, or make her the mother of my kids :shrug

Strippers don't want yall anyways they just want your $$$.

Unless you meet a skripper with a heart of gold paying her way through nursing school
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

"This my fiance Sunshine."

i could barely stand when my ex girl danced in a window for a club in booty shorts....soo no

Back
Top Bottom