Is Cam wrong VOL.....ROUTES

Boston traditionally has one of the most racist sports fans I get where his comment was coming from but yea he should've researched it. As long as black people do well on their team they will "accept" them. Bill Russell hated playing for Boston because of the scum that lives there. White male Boston sports fans are some of the most vile people on the planet.

Astros beating up on the red sucks :pimp:

**** boston

you don't watch football do you?
9549665-jacoby-brissett-nfl-miami-dolphins-new-england-patriots.jpg

I’ll gladly take my L.

When was this? Lol

Black brothers really in here caping for a white racist women. Y'all some real house...
Why should we cape for cam? If we were in slavery days, Cam would be one of those house negroes that snitches to massa about the field negroes plans to escape.

regarding the lack of black QBs talked about a couple pages ago,

They STILL hate to see black QBs really shine.

It’s the reason why houston ******ed *** team didn’t get Vince young when he won Texas a damn championship and was the best thing smoking at the time

Imagine seeing a black qb in New England? :lol: never gonna happen.
Mike Vick wanted to play one more year as a backup, but no one would sign him. Ducky White qbs often are on rosters when they're in their 40s.

Like I said before Cam ain't brightest dude in the world but the media just be waiting to jump on him. He had one of the best seasons ever for a QB in 2015 and a lot of the talk was about "he needs to act right" cuz he celebrated on the field.

I agree although the NFL has come a long way that plantation culture still very much exists word to Kaepernick but I'm still not making excuses for idiocy. Just like everything else in life white males get away with murder Rothlisberger is a rapist, still respected. Tom Brady is a cheater, still respected. Donald Trump brags about touching women, became president. When it comes to misconduct black males will be held to different standards.

Can you imagine if a star black QB got accused TWICE of rape? The media would have a field day with that for a long time. :lol: :smh: The outrage and womens groups would be so fired up he might get kicked out the league.

Where was the American outrage after Riley Cooper spewed all of those n words?

Skip Bayless is the only one I remember that was mad about it.

I think most can agree that Cam shouldn't have originally said the comment that he said. However at this point in time NOW that we have discovered that the comment was directed towards a racist white women I say the hell with her and who cares what Cam said at this point in time. If the racist reporter was hurt by Cam's comments directed toward her then good......the ***** had it coming. She got what she deserved!!

I think most can agree that Cam shouldn't have originally said the comment that he said. However at this point in time NOW that we have discovered that the comment was directed towards a racist white women I say the hell with her and who cares what Cam said at this point in time. If the racist reporter was hurt by Cam's comments directed toward her then good......the ***** had it coming. She got what she deserved!!

There are no winners in this but I suppose its ok to pick sexism over racism?

Sure if it was directed specifically at her. But it wasn't :lol:

There are no winners in this but I suppose its ok to pick sexism over racism?

is "it's funny to hear females talk about routes" really on the same level as her tweeting that she used to love to listen to her dad's racist jokes on the way home from road trips? as a 21-22 y/o college senior/possible graduate?

i wish Cam doubled down and told y'all it wasn't that serious and didn't give a damn if you agreed with him or not lol.

actually the more im in here the more i start to be peeved that this dumb *** **** was a story and ppl caught feels over this lol...

Problem with that line of thinking is that nobody is affected by sexism in professional environments more than black woman AND they have to deal with racism on top of that.

You're right I couldn't give a **** less about some entitled white woman but sexism in the workplace really really hurts our own.

America's greatest sin is racism. We need to deal with racism FIRST and call out any and all white supremacists as a nation and then everything else afterwards.
LOL this type of thinking actually harms the movement against racism. Many other forms of bigotry homophobia, sexism, religious bigotry all have ties to racism....so nah, we can't prioritize. A lot of black men use this tactic (not saying you do), but a lot do because deep down they want to remove their own bigoted views from causes they deem worthy of fighting for.

Problem with that line of thinking is that nobody is affected by sexism in professional environments more than black woman AND they have to deal with racism on top of that.

You're right I couldn't give a **** less about some entitled white woman but sexism in the workplace really really hurts our own.

you'da think he told ol girl to make a sammich and then go sit her dumb *** down the way y'all talking about "sexism in professional environments" :lol:

this country takes itself way too serious

this situation was not worth more than a few quirky tweets from shea butter twitter roasting his chin hairs or something but you really in here acting like he told her to take her dumb *** to the bathroom and start scrubbing

Last edited:
Can you dudes read or comprehend?? Sexism is wrong.....but the reporters racism is worse by far. That's why I say the hell with her and whatever comes her way.

you'da think he told ol girl to make a sammich and then go sit her dumb *** down the way y'all talking about "sexism in professional environments" :lol:

this country takes itself way too serious

I told my friend about it and she laughed :lol: only people I see or hear really speaking out are online.

Everybody IRL I heard mention it legit said "that is kinda funny" or something similar. Not funny like "haha what do girls know about football" but funny like "man you don't see that every day". It's like seeing a dude braiding another dudes hair or a woman beat a dudes *** or a kid that can spell better than you. That **** is funny.

They really blew this wayyyy out of proportion. They need to focus on how racist she is. I want a video of her apologizing just like the one cam gave!!!!

Back
Top Bottom