Is Cam wrong VOL.....ROUTES

^Damn what he do to you lol
Meh I just think dudes like him are toxic. Same reason I hate Gronkowski. Between poor education and several concussions, I don't expect much from certain football players.

Last edited:
Trump says grab em by the privates, gets elected

Cam says its funny that a woman runs routes, gets dragged probably until week 13

Merica

True but it can make ignorance worse. This is why bigotry tends to go hand in hand with poorly educated, highly religious populations.

But some of the most bigoted people I’ve ever met were highly educated.

Your experiences and interactions determine your level of bigotry IMO. Racism, sexism, and every other ism runs rampant on college campuses across the country because people don’t have everyday interactions with other people or just lack common sense. Like I guarantee you some Dean’s list student somewhere will dress up in blackface for Halloween in a couple of weeks.

In the words of the great American philosopher Kanye west, “some people be smart but be still stupid.”

But some of the most bigoted people I’ve ever met were highly educated.

Your experiences and interactions determine your level of bigotry IMO. Racism, sexism, and every other ism runs rampant on college campuses across the country because people don’t have everyday interactions with other people or just lack common sense. Like I guarantee you some Dean’s list student somewhere will dress up in blackface for Halloween in a couple of weeks.

In the words of the great American philosopher Kanye west, “some people be smart but be still stupid.”

Oh I don't deny it, educated people can definitely be racist. In fact educated people know how to use less educated white people to push their supremacist ideals while seemingly looking innocent. Most white people in this country in are to some extent complicit in racism. However, lack of education is huge driving force for bigotry especially amongst the common folk.

He lost da oikos

They're doing a lot

Wonder if this is really about what we're told it's about and Cam isn't being "punished"

It's a dumb comment, I understand the female sports analyst history lesson on First Take and the butthurt social media feels from mad twitter *****es but brands really dropping this dude over this :lol:

regarding the lack of black QBs talked about a couple pages ago,

They STILL hate to see black QBs really shine.

It’s the reason why houston ******ed *** team didn’t get Vince young when he won Texas a damn championship and was the best thing smoking at the time

Imagine seeing a black qb in New England? :lol: never gonna happen.

It’s the reason why houston ******ed *** team didn’t get Vince young when he won Texas a damn championship and was the best thing smoking at the time

I agree although the NFL has come a long way that plantation culture still very much exists word to Kaepernick but I'm still not making excuses for idiocy. Just like everything else in life white males get away with murder Rothlisberger is a rapist, still respected. Tom Brady is a cheater, still respected. Donald Trump brags about touching women, became president. When it comes to misconduct black males will be held to different standards.

you don't watch football do you?
9549665-jacoby-brissett-nfl-miami-dolphins-new-england-patriots.jpg

Boston traditionally has one of the most racist sports fans I get where his comment was coming from but yea he should've researched it. As long as black people do well on their team they will "accept" them. Bill Russell hated playing for Boston because of the scum that lives there. White male Boston sports fans are some of the most vile people on the planet.

Back
Top Bottom