Is Cam wrong VOL.....ROUTES

After those tweets surfaced do you think she should be able to keep her job?

Not just no......but hell no. She should be fired first thing in the morning if not sooner. The same outrage Cam is receiving she should be receiving as well if not more. No one should be "siding" with a confirmed white supremacist given those tweets....woman or not.

Women have been doing and keeping up with men in alll aspects of life since the beginning of time

Maybe ya have no good moms or lazy *** girlfriends that helped mold ya scope to this basic idea of what women are and their role.

are we still talking about it being unexpected that a chick would know football plays or has this gone somewhere else and i missed it bc some of ya going kinda hard in verbiage for us all to be talking about the same thing lol

Not just no......but hell no. She should be fired first thing in the morning if not sooner. The same outrage Cam is receiving she should be receiving as well if not more. No one should be "siding" with a confirmed white supremacist given those tweets....woman or not.
The feminist will back her. For that sake alone, she might be safe

"it's funny to see a black QB."

Zero self-awareness

Yup. As a black man working in an industry where me taking up space is at best perceived as "unusual" and at worst met with racism and bigotry, I'd be a hypocrite if I condoned Cam's stupid comment.

Maybe I'm missing something but haven't their been popular black players since the 60's and 70's?

And even before then I'm sure black kids played football. Most kids from urban areas wanna be rappers or pro athletes when they are kids.

EDIT: Maybe it's specifically the QB part, I'm not really a big football fan so maybe their HAS been a lack of QB's specifically.

Still the comparison doesn't make sense. Black kids are interested in being the QB or playing football. Girls typically aren't.

Maybe I'm missing something but haven't their been popular black players since the 60's and 70's?

And even before then I'm sure black kids played football. Most kids from urban areas wanna be rappers or pro athletes when they are kids.

EDIT: Maybe it's specifically the QB part, I'm not really a big football fan so maybe their HAS been a lack of QB's specifically.

Yep. QBs

Believe it or not, there was a time when the higher ups in the league didn't want to play Black QBs. Wasn't even that long ago.

Still the comparison doesn't make sense. Black kids are interested in being the QB or playing football. Girls typically aren't.

If you ain’t a “football guy” why the hell would you speak on the subject? Marlin Brisco was the first starting black QB in the NFL...

Lastly, there’ve been 51 Super Bowls, only 2 black QBs have won one, as starting QBs. That’s perspective for you. Learn life bruh

They tryna say the black athlete can run, jump, catch etc but doesn't have the iq to run an offense which is BS.

Been plenty of great black QBs.

Lastly, there’ve been 51 Super Bowls, only 2 black QBs have won one, as starting QBs. That’s perspective for you. Learn life bruh

Man I wanted that Eagles squad to win so Damn bad that one year.

And the Titans. Rip McNair

It's still in practice just not said out loud like it used to, the language became a bit more coded. QB, coach, gm etc.

Offensive line is another position that historically racist white coaches and executives didn't consider black players to be intelligent enough to excel at.

Oakland Raiders fielded the first all black OL unit in NFL history just two weeks ago.

One of my favorite QB's that never gets talked about, Jeff Blake. Throwing those deep balls to Carl Pickens and Darnay Scott.

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-5_21-11-49.png
    upload_2017-10-5_21-11-49.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
They tryna say the black athlete can run, jump, catch etc but doesn't have the iq to run an offense which is BS.

Been plenty of great black QBs.

Warren Moon was blackballed for simply being black for like 6 years. Then finally got to the league and was putting up crazy passing #'s at that time. Led the league in yards and TD's some years.

Warren Moon was blackballed for simply being black for like 6 years. Then finally got to the league and was putting up crazy passing #'s at that time. Led the league in yards and TD's some years.

He came up here and put in WORK. They had to recognize.

I'm not old enough to remember or have seen his time in the CFL but I definitely have heard and read about it

Let's bring this back for the dunces one time. Here is the original question

“I know you take a lot of pride in seeing your receivers play well. Devin Funchess has seemed to really embrace the physicality of his routes and getting those extra yards. Does that give you a little bit of enjoyment to see him kind of truck sticking people out there?”

There was absolutely NOTHING in that question that would suggest some sort of complex understanding of route running. Some of you ****** are acting like she asked Cam about "vertical stems and quick jabs" and showcased an Offensive Coordinator's level of knowledge.

Cam wasnt wrong. Cam said a joke out of jest and they messing with his pockets. Shorty has clips online that show far worst but the press is treating her with kiddie gloves. This a gynocentric society we live in so its expected. I dont think Cam is wrong but the NFL wants that money it gets from female fans so you cant say anything that might slightly offend them.

Cam wasnt wrong. Cam said a joke out of jest and they messing with his pockets. Shorty has clips online that show far worst but the press is treating her with kiddie gloves. This a gynocentric society we live in so its expected. I dont think Cam is wrong but the NFL wants that money it gets from female fans so you cant say anything that might slightly offend them.

Cam was completely oblivious. He wasn't trying to make a joke, be funny, or entertain any one. :lol:

Not that it matters either way, but let's just keep it straight.

Yup. As a black man working in an industry where me taking up space is at best perceived as "unusual" and at worst met with racism and bigotry, I'd be a hypocrite if I condoned Cam's stupid comment.

I think as long as those people tell you they don’t mean any harm they should be good. Also, if you’ve ever posted anything insensitive on NT then they can say anything about your race.

Back
Top Bottom