Is Cam wrong VOL.....ROUTES

Cam being held more accountable for his words than the president....and that **** was tame compared to what 45 has said. SMH.

Not excusing Cam at all, because what he said was stupid....but that girl should be dragged also for her own indiscretions from her past. If Cam is losing money/sponsors off of his comment from a couple of days ago, then she should be out of a job for her love of racism.

You sarcastically calling it a crime is neither here nor there.

I feel like you're not properly compreheding what I'm saying. Like you got these buzz words pre programmed to post no matter what is said.

I didn't say anything about justice either. Went from fake humanitarism to fake internet justice. What the **** is internet justice anyway? Especially in regards to this? I said the league should fine him.

Plus I just said it would be punishment. Not justice. And before you're next reply its not fake punishment either :lol:
You sarcastically calling it a crime is neither here nor there.

I feel like you're not properly compreheding what I'm saying. Like you got these buzz words pre programmed to post no matter what is said.

I didn't say anything about justice either. Went from fake humanitarism to fake internet justice. What the **** is internet justice anyway? Especially in regards to this? I said the league should fine him.

Plus I just said it would be punishment. Not justice. And before you're next reply its not fake punishment either :lol:

The crime isnt worth 100K

Cam being held more accountable for his words than the president....and that **** was tame compared to what 45 has said. SMH.

Not excusing Cam at all, because what he said was stupid....but that girl should be dragged also for her own indiscretions from her past. If Cam is losing money/sponsors off of his comment from a couple of days ago, then she should be out of a job for her love of racism.

Stop.

You will be accused of justifying since you used a BUT in your reasoning

This came at the most opportune for the media. They’re going to use it to deflect from the Kaepernick/other protests.

I concur.

But the Trump nonsense is a whole other beast. The social arena and how certain ppl are held accoubtable has changed. Plus there's millions of bigoted heartless Americans that will back dude no matter what he says. Its become a phenomena.

That chick should mos def lose her job but that's separate from what Cam did.

Last edited:
Dude didn’t apologize directly to her

What a herb

What’s funnier is NT of all places condoning what he said in the first place

:smh:

Wonder what her repurcussions will be

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171005-222123.png
    Screenshot_20171005-222123.png
    497.5 KB · Views: 83
Also...how many sponsors did gronk lose for his 69 comment to that reporter? Selective outrage. Also, im fairly certain folks wanted joe namath in rehab after his suzy kolber snafu from back in yhe day.

A lot of y'all always show your true colors in these threads I tell yah . Specially if race is involved

Since folks have gotten in trouble for their pasts, what is folks start calling fir her head since she works in a field where the majorty of players are black

Back
Top Bottom