Iron Man 3 (Movie Thread)-05/03/13 - New Trailer pg12 - Suits on Suits on Suits

Iron Man 3 is in the same spot Skyfall was in. I just hope they follow through.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, the last movie RDJ and Shane Black did together, is one of my absolute favorites.

.So his suits are saved?

DO they have autopilot and fly to secondary storage in the event of an emergency?

I need someone to break this poster down.
the rumor is that he has an arsenal of armors aka an army at his disposal (including the Hulkbuster, Space suit, and the last armor I posted)

Sooooo I'm assuming the armors take a life of their own or Garvis is controlling them. 

IDK for sure, but either way I am pumped

Last edited by a moderator:

.So his suits are saved?

DO they have autopilot and fly to secondary storage in the event of an emergency?

the rumor is that he has an arsenal of armors aka an army at his disposal (including the Hulkbuster, Space suit, and the last armor I posted)

Sooooo I'm assuming the armors take a life of their own or Garvis is controlling them. 

Sounds like an Ultron storyline, should be saved for the AntMan movie of Avengers 3 for Phase 3.

.So his suits are saved?

Sounds like an Ultron storyline, should be saved for the AntMan movie of Avengers 3 for Phase 3.
ohhhh ya I didn't even think of that 
laugh.gif

Reminds me of the 90's cartoon when Tony would switch up the suit depending on the situation. :pimp:

We're close to only 2 months away. I can't wait.

One suit looks like it was built with some of the left over alien tech from Avengers. (bottom poster)

One suit looks like it was built with some of the left over alien tech from Avengers. (bottom poster)
Reminds me of the 90's cartoon when Tony would switch up the suit depending on the situation.
pimp.gif

both of yall should click the link in the spoiler if yall don't mind being spoiled..........

I'm kinda upset at myself for having read it, so read at your own risk.

Reminds me of the 90's cartoon when Tony would switch up the suit depending on the situation. :pimp:

both of yall should click the link in the spoiler if yall don't mind being spoiled..........

That doesnt even make much sense, how are you going to fit all that in one movie. Is IM3 going to be 5hours long? :lol:

Reminds me of the 90's cartoon when Tony would switch up the suit depending on the situation.
pimp.gif

That doesnt even make much sense, how are you going to fit all that in one movie. Is IM3 going to be 5hours long?
laugh.gif
I was wondering this myself 
laugh.gif

have we figured out how much time has passed since the Avengers??? Maybe they'll just imply that in between that time Tony has been working on all this and just show flashes of the development of a few?

Even doesn't even matter how long IM3 is after Avengers, hitting all the plot points for all the suits will take forever. That is an insane amount of backstory on each suit and unless they make it all a flashback, it just wouldn't fit in a 2hour film. If they try to pull that off, that just seems like Disney being greedy in trying to sell as much IM armor toys as possible.

Last edited:
why does there have to be back story for each suit?
he KNOWS there are threats out there, why not have suits for back ups and different scenarios?

why does there have to be back story for each suit?
he KNOWS there are threats out there, why not have suits for back ups and different scenarios?

Did you read the spoilers? They stated and described the story for practically each suit. And some, if not most, can't just be sitting there w/o a backstory because it will just confuse viewers. The link described more than 10 suits and each has a story and reason. Some are obvious but others sounded really important on why the suit was made. Again they whole 2 hours could be about the suits if they plan to touch on all of the key armors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom