Iron Man 3 (Movie Thread)-05/03/13 - New Trailer pg12 - Suits on Suits on Suits

Extremis....or just one of the many "new" suits he has?

That's def hulk buster suit at the end :nerd:

Got some decent quotables in there :nerd:

Taking a page out of Banes book I see :nerd:

It supposedly another suit, just a brute armor but not officially a Hulkbuster. Supposedly.

Interesting.

I'm not too familiar with the comics, I assume the hulk buster armor can't fly cause of the size? Is that why it was running in?

My favorites had always been Magneto, Logan and Stark growing up...since Hollywood took over Marvel and movies started being produced I still like Logan with Jackman playing him, I enjoyed Fassbenders Magneto, but RDJs IronMan is perfection when it comes to casting....this dude RDJ is Tony Stark....idgad I loved part one and enjoyed part two which many say is crap...lol

IM2 was entertaining but it was just not as good (or did not even come close) to the 1st one. Plus the SHIELD parts felt real forced, like they really wanted it to lead to the Avengers even if it wasn't necessary in the story. Read the reports on the film, Marvel really wanted to take too much charge of the film and just stuck their fingers where it did not belong and it left plenty of good creative ideas on the table like developing Vankos character. Rourke admitted it himself that they told him they just wanted him to be a bland an filler villain that had no development, also resulted in a very anti-climatic final bout with Whiplash and IM/WM.

Back
Top Bottom