In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

lol my country. Agreed. I appreciate soldiers who act like protectors of our country and rights, not pretentious feeble minded subhuman @##%*+@+* forum trolls. Way to represent freedom and the American populace bro. Good game though.
This goes to show... even a boy who lives in a country where he (I'm assuming you're male although that's a very bold assumption) can do practically whatever he wants can still at least appreciate a real man... a man who has fought to protect those freedoms that you probably take for granted. 
I'll address you like I address the Afghan kids on the sidewalk on one of my routes... "Move it along, son...don't want to get killed out here." 

Funny you say that cause even overseas (btw i just came back from a tour in kosova, go essayons combat engineer unit) we imposed our will and practice foul play although the govt lies and tries to cover it up. Btw im a SSG so you cant come at me with that taking country for granted etc mess.
I don't know how they do things in Yugo (It's KosovO btw) but in Afghanistan we run a tight ship. Raiding Saddam's palace was another story but we don't play. Devil Dog SA Sniper reporting in.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

lol my country. Agreed. I appreciate soldiers who act like protectors of our country and rights, not pretentious feeble minded subhuman @##%*+@+* forum trolls. Way to represent freedom and the American populace bro. Good game though.
This goes to show... even a boy who lives in a country where he (I'm assuming you're male although that's a very bold assumption) can do practically whatever he wants can still at least appreciate a real man... a man who has fought to protect those freedoms that you probably take for granted. 
I'll address you like I address the Afghan kids on the sidewalk on one of my routes... "Move it along, son...don't want to get killed out here." 

Funny you say that cause even overseas (btw i just came back from a tour in kosova, go essayons combat engineer unit) we imposed our will and practice foul play although the govt lies and tries to cover it up. Btw im a SSG so you cant come at me with that taking country for granted etc mess.
I don't know how they do things in Yugo (It's KosovO btw) but in Afghanistan we run a tight ship. Raiding Saddam's palace was another story but we don't play. Devil Dog SA Sniper reporting in.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

will watch this later today

anyone seen this? its a vid of mysterious deaths of ppl who seemed to know/see something

Wow is all I can say. Just a coincidence right?
laugh.gif

Damn if the Subway here in DC crashing was because of that, wow.

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

So it's one big government cover up.

And Al-Qadea are along for the ride? They said, sure, we'll be a part of your plot, just pin it on us?

As a result of this cover up, the US will eventually engage in two wars, which will result in countless of lives lost, a lot of them US soldiers.

9-11 is one big conspiracy, but what about all of the other terror attacks that have happened since 9-11?

Those other countries are doing their own attacks on their own people, like how the US did on 9-11?

All for what again?

indifferent.gif

"For um... the patriot act ! oh and .... something about oil ? I saw it on a youtube video though."
roll.gif

This is exactly why all those theories fail: Occam's Razor.

Here's a mind blower: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3468731.../t/al-qaida-double-agent-killed-cia-officers/ My man was a double agent with the same agency ? 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

will watch this later today

anyone seen this? its a vid of mysterious deaths of ppl who seemed to know/see something

Wow is all I can say. Just a coincidence right?
laugh.gif

Damn if the Subway here in DC crashing was because of that, wow.

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And Al-Qadea are along for the ride? They said, sure, we'll be a part of your plot, just pin it on us?

As a result of this cover up, the US will eventually engage in two wars, which will result in countless of lives lost, a lot of them US soldiers.

9-11 is one big conspiracy, but what about all of the other terror attacks that have happened since 9-11?

Those other countries are doing their own attacks on their own people, like how the US did on 9-11?

All for what again?

indifferent.gif

"For um... the patriot act ! oh and .... something about oil ? I saw it on a youtube video though."
roll.gif

This is exactly why all those theories fail: Occam's Razor.

Here's a mind blower: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3468731.../t/al-qaida-double-agent-killed-cia-officers/ My man was a double agent with the same agency ? 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by manamazing55

can you even imagine how many thousands of goverment and airport personnel would have to be silenced to pull of a conspiracy like 9/11? Cmon.......its popular now to believe everything is a consipiracy.
Heres a great article by Popular Mechanics that describes exactly how planes would knock the towers down

http://www.popularmechani...gy/military/news/1227842
Good looks on that link.  I could never fathom how a plane striking the top of the building could bring it all down.  Kinda like that game Jenga where you can knock down the top levels but the bottom half is still safe.

Originally Posted by LDJ

can you even imagine how many thousands of goverment and airport personnel would have to be silenced to pull of a conspiracy like 9/11? Cmon.......its popular now to believe everything is a consipiracy.
Heres a great article by Popular Mechanics that describes exactly how planes would knock the towers down

Good looks on that link.  I could never fathom how a plane striking the top of the building could bring it all down.  Kinda like that game Jenga where you can knock down the top levels but the bottom half is still safe.

All for what again?

indifferent.gif

Whos to say they were apart of it, other then videos which you said could be altered in your opposing argument, and the fact they speak in another language which you have no clue what is being said

Yea the us and its govt kill thousands of innocent ppl is so far-fetched. Next thing you know theyll be doing crazy things like slavery, racial/sex/age discrimination. Our doing experiments on soldiers, iuno for hypothetical purposes lets call it Tuskegee. Not our land of the free, every man is created and treated equal.

And yes other countries are at war with other countries and themselves. Kinda like how we are and have been ala the panther movement vs the us govt. The war on drugs, AIDS, oh yea thats right none of this seems to exist must be conspiracys and tricks of the camera.

All for what again?

indifferent.gif

Whos to say they were apart of it, other then videos which you said could be altered in your opposing argument, and the fact they speak in another language which you have no clue what is being said

Yea the us and its govt kill thousands of innocent ppl is so far-fetched. Next thing you know theyll be doing crazy things like slavery, racial/sex/age discrimination. Our doing experiments on soldiers, iuno for hypothetical purposes lets call it Tuskegee. Not our land of the free, every man is created and treated equal.

And yes other countries are at war with other countries and themselves. Kinda like how we are and have been ala the panther movement vs the us govt. The war on drugs, AIDS, oh yea thats right none of this seems to exist must be conspiracys and tricks of the camera.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by LDJ

Except the size/weight ratio is a litttttle bit different between a built JENGA tower and a 120 floor skyscraper.

And theres not a raging fuel induced fire raging in the middle of a JENGA game.

Other than that its pretty much the same...

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by LDJ

Except the size/weight ratio is a litttttle bit different between a built JENGA tower and a 120 floor skyscraper.

And theres not a raging fuel induced fire raging in the middle of a JENGA game.

Other than that its pretty much the same...

I am so motivated by this thread...
pimp.gif

Yesterday morning I ran like 1 mile - very very slowly...
this morning I ran 1-2 miles and it was easy
smile.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I hadn't run in a very long time before today.

I am so motivated by this thread...
pimp.gif

Yesterday morning I ran like 1 mile - very very slowly...
this morning I ran 1-2 miles and it was easy
smile.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I hadn't run in a very long time before today.

Just caught this on netflix thanks to this thread. Very good amount of evidence and questions raised. The OKC bombing stuff from the media was 
eek.gif
Really makes you think .. 
nerd.gif

Just caught this on netflix thanks to this thread. Very good amount of evidence and questions raised. The OKC bombing stuff from the media was 
eek.gif
Really makes you think .. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

smile.gif

But be honest not saying you participated but you mean to tell me everyone in your unit/squad was on the up in up? Not saying not possible but it seems hard to believe. If it wasnt for that new rule were they so called start counting ammo, as well as other laws they put in place i think alot of ppl would go rogue. BTW whats your mos (s) im 12n now converted to 25u.

Originally Posted by LDJ

smile.gif

But be honest not saying you participated but you mean to tell me everyone in your unit/squad was on the up in up? Not saying not possible but it seems hard to believe. If it wasnt for that new rule were they so called start counting ammo, as well as other laws they put in place i think alot of ppl would go rogue. BTW whats your mos (s) im 12n now converted to 25u.

Originally Posted by LDJ

All for what again?

indifferent.gif

lol
 (everything in this video is faked by the CIA not made by a teenager in his parents basement or a website trying to sell DVD's, so its ok if you don't watch it) 

BTW, the writing you see on the bottom is called translation. You might not have known, but Arabic can be translated.

Originally Posted by LDJ

All for what again?

indifferent.gif

lol
 (everything in this video is faked by the CIA not made by a teenager in his parents basement or a website trying to sell DVD's, so its ok if you don't watch it) 

BTW, the writing you see on the bottom is called translation. You might not have known, but Arabic can be translated.

You conspiracy theorists are absolutely ridiculous. You people spring up like weeds. I don't know if it's being young and wanting to question everything but seriously... give it a rest. The United States Government wanted to attack the main financial center of the world in New York so that they can go to war with a country that they still haven't gotten oil from?

$4 something a gallon? What do you think about that? It MUST be a gov't conspiracy. Ties to big oil... I'm sure

Grow up, Niketalk.
You are absolutely right. The American government is not like any government in the history of the world. The American government would never pull the wool over the eyes of its' citizens. A conspiracy is completely out of the question and could never happen in America. Everything the American government feeds its people is absolute truth and to question it is not only un-American it should be treason.

Back
Top Bottom