In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

Originally Posted by miamin2

Lol this dude doctor demise just tryin to insult people and get everyone riled up and off topic. You're not going to get anyone to take you seriously if that's how you're going to approach an argument man
I don't really care if a 'fins fan takes me seriously.
sick.gif

Lol this dude doctor demise just tryin to insult people and get everyone riled up and off topic. You're not going to get anyone to take you seriously if that's how you're going to approach an argument man
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

This documentary sucked

I know a kid who's dad was on one of the planes that hit the WTC, if those weren't commerical airlines, what happened to the real flights?

Also the guy rambles on and on about the "flash" when the planes initially hit the towers. Obviously theres gonna be a flash, its a damn plane flying into a building, theres gonna be some sparking and fire.

Seriously though, if this were an inside job, it would have taken a lot more covering up. They had volunteers cleaning up the wreckage, you don't think somebody would be able to tell if it was a military plane?

and finally why would the US want to go to war? I'm not seeing any benifits to being in a war. Trillions in debt, is that a benefit? Oil? must be because the prices keep dropping.
I'm not gonna' get into my thoughts on whether or not it was an inside job or the US Govn. was aware but billions upon billions in defense contracts to companies that had board members that were higher-ups in the govn. is a possible answer.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

This documentary sucked

I know a kid who's dad was on one of the planes that hit the WTC, if those weren't commerical airlines, what happened to the real flights?

Also the guy rambles on and on about the "flash" when the planes initially hit the towers. Obviously theres gonna be a flash, its a damn plane flying into a building, theres gonna be some sparking and fire.

Seriously though, if this were an inside job, it would have taken a lot more covering up. They had volunteers cleaning up the wreckage, you don't think somebody would be able to tell if it was a military plane?

and finally why would the US want to go to war? I'm not seeing any benifits to being in a war. Trillions in debt, is that a benefit? Oil? must be because the prices keep dropping.
I'm not gonna' get into my thoughts on whether or not it was an inside job or the US Govn. was aware but billions upon billions in defense contracts to companies that had board members that were higher-ups in the govn. is a possible answer.

There were benefits to war.

Creating what many have termed "an existential threat" in terrorism and Al-Qaeda =/= 9/11 conspiracy

They exploited the moment; they didn't create it. Make no mistake about it, Paul Wolfowitz and his neocon buddies jizzed in their pants when this happened.

There were benefits to war.

Creating what many have termed "an existential threat" in terrorism and Al-Qaeda =/= 9/11 conspiracy

They exploited the moment; they didn't create it. Make no mistake about it, Paul Wolfowitz and his neocon buddies jizzed in their pants when this happened.

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

sick.gif

wow didnt see that coming..
eyes.gif

sick.gif

eyes.gif

sick.gif

eyes.gif
Glad you appreciate the irony, Marino.
smile.gif

sick.gif

eyes.gif
Glad you appreciate the irony, Marino.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

will watch this later today

anyone seen this? its a vid of mysterious deaths of ppl who seemed to know/see something

it was posted before but many people ignored it as if the government had nothing to do with it

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

will watch this later today

anyone seen this? its a vid of mysterious deaths of ppl who seemed to know/see something

it was posted before but many people ignored it as if the government had nothing to do with it

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

You conspiracy theorists are absolutely ridiculous. You people spring up like weeds. I don't know if it's being young and wanting to question everything but seriously... give it a rest. The United States Government wanted to attack the main financial center of the world in New York so that they can go to war with a country that they still haven't gotten oil from?

$4 something a gallon? What do you think about that? It MUST be a gov't conspiracy. Ties to big oil... I'm sure

Grow up, Niketalk.
You are absolutely right. The American government is not like any government in the history of the world. The American government would never pull the wool over the eyes of its' citizens. A conspiracy is completely out of the question and could never happen in America. Everything the American government feeds its people is absolute truth and to question it is not only un-American it should be treason.
My sarcasm detector just exploded. On the bright side however, my San Jose Sharks will put an end to your team's Stanley Cup pipe dream tonight. Go Marleau! Go Setuguchi! Go Sharks! 
Of course you're a Sharks fan, now it makes sense
laugh.gif

You conspiracy theorists are absolutely ridiculous. You people spring up like weeds. I don't know if it's being young and wanting to question everything but seriously... give it a rest. The United States Government wanted to attack the main financial center of the world in New York so that they can go to war with a country that they still haven't gotten oil from?

$4 something a gallon? What do you think about that? It MUST be a gov't conspiracy. Ties to big oil... I'm sure

Grow up, Niketalk.
You are absolutely right. The American government is not like any government in the history of the world. The American government would never pull the wool over the eyes of its' citizens. A conspiracy is completely out of the question and could never happen in America. Everything the American government feeds its people is absolute truth and to question it is not only un-American it should be treason.
My sarcasm detector just exploded. On the bright side however, my San Jose Sharks will put an end to your team's Stanley Cup pipe dream tonight. Go Marleau! Go Setuguchi! Go Sharks! 
laugh.gif

War is big business. Especially for companies like Halliburton, some of you dont seem to see the correlation.

War is big business. Especially for companies like Halliburton, some of you dont seem to see the correlation.

laugh.gif
4%20Thumbs%20Up%204x6%2072%20dpi.jpg

laugh.gif
4%20Thumbs%20Up%204x6%2072%20dpi.jpg

Doctor Demise going off in this thread.. LOL

id like to see a debate between Doctor Demise and DC about something irrelevant. lollllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzz

id like to see a debate between Doctor Demise and DC about something irrelevant. lollllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It is big business, but, what do the European countries get for all those terrorist attacks done on their country since 9-11? Are they killing off their own citizens, so they too, can get in on the cash cow that is 'war' ? What do they benefit from terrorist attacks done on their soil?

Or because this plot is so deep, these attacks are actually done by the US, and not Al-Qadea at all? Yepp, the US has got to keep the rouse going, so not only does the US government pull the strings at home, but they pull the strings abroad as well. All under the convenient umbrella of Al-Qadea and terrorists.

It is big business, but, what do the European countries get for all those terrorist attacks done on their country since 9-11? Are they killing off their own citizens, so they too, can get in on the cash cow that is 'war' ? What do they benefit from terrorist attacks done on their soil?

Or because this plot is so deep, these attacks are actually done by the US, and not Al-Qadea at all? Yepp, the US has got to keep the rouse going, so not only does the US government pull the strings at home, but they pull the strings abroad as well. All under the convenient umbrella of Al-Qadea and terrorists.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

I would, but I agree with him too often to start anything.
laugh.gif

Also: Nick Diaz vs. GSP... who you got?

Back
Top Bottom