In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

I really can't believe you guys are surprised that you're being lied to by the government, people need to wake up and do their own research. I'm not gonna let no kind of media tell me what's going on in the world that's why I read books and sift through online sites to find my own truth. Stop letting these politicians goon you

I really can't believe you guys are surprised that you're being lied to by the government, people need to wake up and do their own research. I'm not gonna let no kind of media tell me what's going on in the world that's why I read books and sift through online sites to find my own truth. Stop letting these politicians goon you

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

omg u read books thats s0 smart.

omg u read books thats s0 smart.

Yet you still sound like a broken record along with 99% of other conspiracy theorists.

Maybe you should wake up.

Yet you still sound like a broken record along with 99% of other conspiracy theorists.

Maybe you should wake up.

I'm not going to say the Govt was behind 9/11.

What I am going to say is, they are NOT telling us some things. That is all.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

FDR bombed Pearl Harbor. He painted those red flags on those planes by himself, from a wheelchair.

#swag

(inb4 equating intelligence on the attack to having a hand in it)

if the internet was as big as it was then, I'm sure there'd be a minimum of 10 videos with 30 dollar budgets claiming this 
would love for some of you guys who believe the US Gov't set this all up to tell family members of victims that this is fake and see their response. 

Do you guys also believe that The Moon Landing was filmed in Hollywood?

Originally Posted by HankMoody

FDR bombed Pearl Harbor. He painted those red flags on those planes by himself, from a wheelchair.

#swag

(inb4 equating intelligence on the attack to having a hand in it)

if the internet was as big as it was then, I'm sure there'd be a minimum of 10 videos with 30 dollar budgets claiming this 
would love for some of you guys who believe the US Gov't set this all up to tell family members of victims that this is fake and see their response. 

Do you guys also believe that The Moon Landing was filmed in Hollywood?

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Ludicrous statement. You know that some family members of the victims of 9/11 also believe it was an inside job? What does believing it was an inside job have to do with it being fake?

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Ludicrous statement. You know that some family members of the victims of 9/11 also believe it was an inside job? What does believing it was an inside job have to do with it being fake?

"Question, how does a 747 fit into a 16 foot hole?"
Just made me laugh at how many times he said it

"Question, how does a 747 fit into a 16 foot hole?"
Just made me laugh at how many times he said it

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

How does it not make sense this could be an inside job? I am interested in your opinion Wally.

I'm not saying there isn't some cover-up involved. Any time something that big happens, a lot of jobs and reputations are on the line, so I wouldn't doubt that some powers-that-be tried to influence the analysis or the media spin.

But to say that it's an inside job from start to finish? Let's say it is an inside job. How many individuals would need to be involved? What would be their incentive? What are the chances that every single one of them was 100% dedicated and didn't leak any information?

Compare what people have to gain versus what they have to lose. Someone dedicates their life to blowing up fellow Americans so that some oil company can increase their profit margins?

There either needs to be some sort of brainwashing program, where dozens of young soldiers were convinced they had to take part, or there was heavy blackmailing, where some higher-up coerced people to participate by threatening their families.

Regardless, I just don't see things adding up.

I will leave open the possibility that it was an inside job just because, who knows... But, let's be honest, if this was an inside job, it was kind of stupid. If someone was trying to control the world, you'd think they'd come up with better ideas for controlling people and making money.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

How does it not make sense this could be an inside job? I am interested in your opinion Wally.

I'm not saying there isn't some cover-up involved. Any time something that big happens, a lot of jobs and reputations are on the line, so I wouldn't doubt that some powers-that-be tried to influence the analysis or the media spin.

But to say that it's an inside job from start to finish? Let's say it is an inside job. How many individuals would need to be involved? What would be their incentive? What are the chances that every single one of them was 100% dedicated and didn't leak any information?

Compare what people have to gain versus what they have to lose. Someone dedicates their life to blowing up fellow Americans so that some oil company can increase their profit margins?

There either needs to be some sort of brainwashing program, where dozens of young soldiers were convinced they had to take part, or there was heavy blackmailing, where some higher-up coerced people to participate by threatening their families.

Regardless, I just don't see things adding up.

I will leave open the possibility that it was an inside job just because, who knows... But, let's be honest, if this was an inside job, it was kind of stupid. If someone was trying to control the world, you'd think they'd come up with better ideas for controlling people and making money.

If the US government is creating all these elaborate cover-ups, why didn't they have a one for Monica Lewinsky or the WMDs in Iraq?

I know it sucks to think that the government of the greatest country in the world dropped the ball, but it seems a lot more likely to me.

If the US government is creating all these elaborate cover-ups, why didn't they have a one for Monica Lewinsky or the WMDs in Iraq?

I know it sucks to think that the government of the greatest country in the world dropped the ball, but it seems a lot more likely to me.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

This. We will never know what really happened.

Just gotta take everything the govt says with a grain of salt and keep it moving

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

This. We will never know what really happened.

Just gotta take everything the govt says with a grain of salt and keep it moving

There was and subsequently has been a lot to gain from passing the patriot act.

People are trying to hard on both sides of the fence. Like i said before the truth almost always lies somewhere in the middle, it's not as black and white as any of yall are making it out to be. The only thing I feel 100% comfortable in saying is that I know it didn't go down in the way our government would like for us to believe it went down.

The last thing I'll say is that the most powerful people are NOT in the limelight, they do NOT hold presidential or congressional positions. The people that get paraded in front of us are not the decision makers that we are led to believe they are.

There was and subsequently has been a lot to gain from passing the patriot act.

People are trying to hard on both sides of the fence. Like i said before the truth almost always lies somewhere in the middle, it's not as black and white as any of yall are making it out to be. The only thing I feel 100% comfortable in saying is that I know it didn't go down in the way our government would like for us to believe it went down.

The last thing I'll say is that the most powerful people are NOT in the limelight, they do NOT hold presidential or congressional positions. The people that get paraded in front of us are not the decision makers that we are led to believe they are.

Originally Posted by PLVN

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why assume it's the same ppl in each situation? If there are ppl in the gov't that conspired to do something on the scale of 9/11 what do they get out of hiding the fact that Bill Clinton cheated on his wife? Why cover that up in the first place? I don't even see how that's important. As for the WMDs in Iraq that was Bush's crusade. I highly doubt he'd be successful in spearheading the planting of WMDs in Iraq to prove himself right.

Originally Posted by PLVN

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why assume it's the same ppl in each situation? If there are ppl in the gov't that conspired to do something on the scale of 9/11 what do they get out of hiding the fact that Bill Clinton cheated on his wife? Why cover that up in the first place? I don't even see how that's important. As for the WMDs in Iraq that was Bush's crusade. I highly doubt he'd be successful in spearheading the planting of WMDs in Iraq to prove himself right.

So I been sitting here crying for the last hour or so as I cycle through 9/11 clips on YouTube. Something that just caught my eye for the first time is WTC 7. How/Why exactly did this building fall again? It wasn't even hit by a plane or anything...

Back
Top Bottom