In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

You conspiracy theorists are absolutely ridiculous. You people spring up like weeds. I don't know if it's being young and wanting to question everything but seriously... give it a rest. The United States Government wanted to attack the main financial center of the world in New York so that they can go to war with a country that they still haven't gotten oil from?

$4 something a gallon? What do you think about that? It MUST be a gov't conspiracy. Ties to big oil... I'm sure

Grow up, Niketalk.
You are absolutely right. The American government is not like any government in the history of the world. The American government would never pull the wool over the eyes of its' citizens. A conspiracy is completely out of the question and could never happen in America. Everything the American government feeds its people is absolute truth and to question it is not only un-American it should be treason.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

Funny you say that cause even overseas (btw i just came back from a tour in kosova, go essayons combat engineer unit) we imposed our will and practice foul play although the govt lies and tries to cover it up. Btw im a SSG so you cant come at me with that taking country for granted etc mess.
I don't know how they do things in Yugo (It's KosovO btw) but in Afghanistan we run a tight ship. Raiding Saddam's palace was another story but we don't play. Devil Dog SA Sniper reporting in.
smile.gif

But be honest not saying you participated but you mean to tell me everyone in your unit/squad was on the up in up? Not saying not possible but it seems hard to believe. If it wasnt for that new rule were they so called start counting ammo, as well as other laws they put in place i think alot of ppl would go rogue. BTW whats your mos (s) im 12n now converted to 25u.
My men and I are in an elite team who don't play around and go beyond the rules. As I said before, Saddam's palace was a whole different animal and I will retire comfortably, but our missions in Afghanistan are clean through and through. MOS 0317 reporting for duty.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

Funny you say that cause even overseas (btw i just came back from a tour in kosova, go essayons combat engineer unit) we imposed our will and practice foul play although the govt lies and tries to cover it up. Btw im a SSG so you cant come at me with that taking country for granted etc mess.
I don't know how they do things in Yugo (It's KosovO btw) but in Afghanistan we run a tight ship. Raiding Saddam's palace was another story but we don't play. Devil Dog SA Sniper reporting in.
smile.gif

But be honest not saying you participated but you mean to tell me everyone in your unit/squad was on the up in up? Not saying not possible but it seems hard to believe. If it wasnt for that new rule were they so called start counting ammo, as well as other laws they put in place i think alot of ppl would go rogue. BTW whats your mos (s) im 12n now converted to 25u.
My men and I are in an elite team who don't play around and go beyond the rules. As I said before, Saddam's palace was a whole different animal and I will retire comfortably, but our missions in Afghanistan are clean through and through. MOS 0317 reporting for duty.
happy.gif

i've watched this as well..there are articles online claiming to debunk these theories but in all honesty idk what to think...but i never think the government is as innocent as they claim to be anyway so i believe this documentary in a few aspects

i've watched this as well..there are articles online claiming to debunk these theories but in all honesty idk what to think...but i never think the government is as innocent as they claim to be anyway so i believe this documentary in a few aspects

Originally Posted by tkthafm

-Make video of people who died after 9/11 with corny music playing the background

-Claim deaths are mysterious 

-????

-Achievement Unlocked: 250G - Unravel massive CIA conspiracy.

The best part was the guy who apparently committed suicide. "He committed suicide because he was getting evicted. He had a large family and was offered a place."
roll.gif

Made no sense. I can't stand videos like these. It's like wikipedia. Go on and change any little fact.

Originally Posted by tkthafm

-Make video of people who died after 9/11 with corny music playing the background

-Claim deaths are mysterious 

-????

-Achievement Unlocked: 250G - Unravel massive CIA conspiracy.

The best part was the guy who apparently committed suicide. "He committed suicide because he was getting evicted. He had a large family and was offered a place."
roll.gif

Made no sense. I can't stand videos like these. It's like wikipedia. Go on and change any little fact.

Ok so one guy in Washington gets the idea that we should rig up thousands of pounds of explosives and fly 2 passenger jets into the WTC and shoot a missile at the Pentagon all whilst killing thousands of Americans...

Cant do it alone so hes gotta ask around to see who would be willing to be in cahoots with him... (
laugh.gif
)

I cant imagine ANYONE would turn down such a promising opportunity as that... But im sure anyone who was let in on the plan and denied participation was "dealt with" mmhmm... and the ones who did get in on the action obviously have no conscience and are the besttt secret keepers around *giggles* (Cheney definitely woulda done it... He shot someone in the face.
pimp.gif
)

Then once the core group of conspirators was formed they figured out a way to find explosive experts to rig the buildings, pilots willing to kill themselves just cause the government said so, hijack the flight 93 people and kill them in some dungeon somewhere in ohio or wherever... Which clearly wouldnt be a problem, I could go find a Jumbo jet pilot ready to kill himself at the local unemployment office...

THEN they gotta make sure that they can blame Al Queda and that Al Queda would just casually take the blame with the
pimp.gif
face on... THEN they declare war on Al Queda and Iraq for 10 years....

etc etc im going to get some lunch.
laugh.gif
This stuff is funny.

Ok so one guy in Washington gets the idea that we should rig up thousands of pounds of explosives and fly 2 passenger jets into the WTC and shoot a missile at the Pentagon all whilst killing thousands of Americans...

Cant do it alone so hes gotta ask around to see who would be willing to be in cahoots with him... (
laugh.gif
)

I cant imagine ANYONE would turn down such a promising opportunity as that... But im sure anyone who was let in on the plan and denied participation was "dealt with" mmhmm... and the ones who did get in on the action obviously have no conscience and are the besttt secret keepers around *giggles* (Cheney definitely woulda done it... He shot someone in the face.
pimp.gif
)

Then once the core group of conspirators was formed they figured out a way to find explosive experts to rig the buildings, pilots willing to kill themselves just cause the government said so, hijack the flight 93 people and kill them in some dungeon somewhere in ohio or wherever... Which clearly wouldnt be a problem, I could go find a Jumbo jet pilot ready to kill himself at the local unemployment office...

THEN they gotta make sure that they can blame Al Queda and that Al Queda would just casually take the blame with the
pimp.gif
face on... THEN they declare war on Al Queda and Iraq for 10 years....

etc etc im going to get some lunch.
laugh.gif
This stuff is funny.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

You conspiracy theorists are absolutely ridiculous. You people spring up like weeds. I don't know if it's being young and wanting to question everything but seriously... give it a rest. The United States Government wanted to attack the main financial center of the world in New York so that they can go to war with a country that they still haven't gotten oil from?

$4 something a gallon? What do you think about that? It MUST be a gov't conspiracy. Ties to big oil... I'm sure

Grow up, Niketalk.
You are absolutely right. The American government is not like any government in the history of the world. The American government would never pull the wool over the eyes of its' citizens. A conspiracy is completely out of the question and could never happen in America. Everything the American government feeds its people is absolute truth and to question it is not only un-American it should be treason.
My sarcasm detector just exploded. On the bright side however, my San Jose Sharks will put an end to your team's Stanley Cup pipe dream tonight. Go Marleau! Go Setuguchi! Go Sharks! 

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Grow up, Niketalk.
My sarcasm detector just exploded. On the bright side however, my San Jose Sharks will put an end to your team's Stanley Cup pipe dream tonight. Go Marleau! Go Setuguchi! Go Sharks! 

Why even waste your time and make this topic on NT...you know if you don't believe what the Government says on here your either crazy....dumb or a mixture of both.

Why even waste your time and make this topic on NT...you know if you don't believe what the Government says on here your either crazy....dumb or a mixture of both.

Nobody is saying our government is squeaky clean.

But in order for the government to pull off something like this, it's unfathomable.

People might buy into this nonsense, but ask yourself, WHY would the government do something like this?

Be real with yourselves, with whatever answer you come up with. Think logically. And ask yourself, does it really make sense for the government to do this? Especially for whatever reason you came up with?

Hells nah.

Welcome back to reality.

Lol this dude doctor demise just tryin to insult people and get everyone riled up and off topic. You're not going to get anyone to take you seriously if that's how you're going to approach an argument man

But in order for the government to pull off something like this, it's unfathomable.

People might buy into this nonsense, but ask yourself, WHY would the government do something like this?

Be real with yourselves, with whatever answer you come up with. Think logically. And ask yourself, does it really make sense for the government to do this? Especially for whatever reason you came up with?

Hells nah.

Welcome back to reality.

Lol this dude doctor demise just tryin to insult people and get everyone riled up and off topic. You're not going to get anyone to take you seriously if that's how you're going to approach an argument man

Originally Posted by franchise3

Hells nah.

Welcome back to reality.
Look at what the government gained in POSSIBLY doing something like this.
Multiple wars, eradication of major threats, oil, territory, setting up governments in their own image...

Originally Posted by franchise3

Hells nah.

Welcome back to reality.
Look at what the government gained in POSSIBLY doing something like this.
Multiple wars, eradication of major threats, oil, territory, setting up governments in their own image...

FDR bombed Pearl Harbor. He painted those red flags on those planes by himself, from a wheelchair.

#swag

(inb4 equating intelligence on the attack to having a hand in it)

FDR bombed Pearl Harbor. He painted those red flags on those planes by himself, from a wheelchair.

#swag

(inb4 equating intelligence on the attack to having a hand in it)

This documentary sucked

I know a kid who's dad was on one of the planes that hit the WTC, if those weren't commerical airlines, what happened to the real flights?

Also the guy rambles on and on about the "flash" when the planes initially hit the towers. Obviously theres gonna be a flash, its a damn plane flying into a building, theres gonna be some sparking and fire.

Seriously though, if this were an inside job, it would have taken a lot more covering up. They had volunteers cleaning up the wreckage, you don't think somebody would be able to tell if it was a military plane?

and finally why would the US want to go to war? I'm not seeing any benifits to being in a war. Trillions in debt, is that a benefit? Oil? must be because the prices keep dropping.

This documentary sucked

I know a kid who's dad was on one of the planes that hit the WTC, if those weren't commerical airlines, what happened to the real flights?

Also the guy rambles on and on about the "flash" when the planes initially hit the towers. Obviously theres gonna be a flash, its a damn plane flying into a building, theres gonna be some sparking and fire.

Seriously though, if this were an inside job, it would have taken a lot more covering up. They had volunteers cleaning up the wreckage, you don't think somebody would be able to tell if it was a military plane?

and finally why would the US want to go to war? I'm not seeing any benifits to being in a war. Trillions in debt, is that a benefit? Oil? must be because the prices keep dropping.

Back
Top Bottom