In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

will watch this later today

anyone seen this? its a vid of mysterious deaths of ppl who seemed to know/see something

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I'm gonna watch this documentary when I come home from church today. From how ya'll are talking, I'm actually kinda scared
tired.gif

Many of the points shown in the video are hard to disprove. The truth is lost somewhere, we will never know.

Many of the points shown in the video are hard to disprove. The truth is lost somewhere, we will never know.

anyone seen this? its a vid of mysterious deaths of ppl who seemed to know/see something

Wow is all I can say. Just a coincidence right?
laugh.gif

Damn if the Subway here in DC crashing was because of that, wow.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif

in that series "Rubicon" they had a scenario just like it where they purposely killed a dude who knew too much by causing a commuter train crash in DC. 

laugh.gif

in that series "Rubicon" they had a scenario just like it where they purposely killed a dude who knew too much by causing a commuter train crash in DC. 

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

laugh.gif

And I have recently been told that "potential" situations are put into popular media to see the reaction from the public. I guess this is an example. Ah cool.

The question for all of you Michael Moores and Alex Joneses of the world, so what do we do? What if it was PROVEN that the killing of OBL is in fact a lie, then what? What can we really do about any of that? If we know the government is lying to us, what can we do?

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

laugh.gif

And I have recently been told that "potential" situations are put into popular media to see the reaction from the public. I guess this is an example. Ah cool.

The question for all of you Michael Moores and Alex Joneses of the world, so what do we do? What if it was PROVEN that the killing of OBL is in fact a lie, then what? What can we really do about any of that? If we know the government is lying to us, what can we do?

If we know the government is lying to us, what can we do?

As a Nation absolutely nothing people clearly see evidence proving something else but their minds are trained to not question the government. Until people start holding the government at fault as a whole they will continue to  do what they want

If we know the government is lying to us, what can we do?

As a Nation absolutely nothing people clearly see evidence proving something else but their minds are trained to not question the government. Until people start holding the government at fault as a whole they will continue to  do what they want

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

One. My other was banned and I made this one. I see your post and honestly none of that matters, it just shows your apparent bias. I dont care who you are or what you've done and/or fabricated to try to prove a point. Instead of discussing the topic you keep diverting and making ejaculation jokes. Blindly follow if you'd like. I'm gonna stick to the founding father's way of thinking and question this corrupt system I have to live in. Stop wasting bandwidth though.
A charlatan like you wouldn't appreciate a soldier like me. That much is expected. 
Do me a favor though... I see you're team raw? Wrap it up...we don't need any of your filth offpspring polluting my country.
smile.gif

lol my country. Agreed. I appreciate soldiers who act like protectors of our country and rights, not pretentious feeble minded subhuman @##%*+@+* forum trolls. Way to represent freedom and the American populace bro. Good game though.
This goes to show... even a boy who lives in a country where he (I'm assuming you're male although that's a very bold assumption) can do practically whatever he wants can still at least appreciate a real man... a man who has fought to protect those freedoms that you probably take for granted. 
I'll address you like I address the Afghan kids on the sidewalk on one of my routes... "Move it along, son...don't want to get killed out here." 

One. My other was banned and I made this one. I see your post and honestly none of that matters, it just shows your apparent bias. I dont care who you are or what you've done and/or fabricated to try to prove a point. Instead of discussing the topic you keep diverting and making ejaculation jokes. Blindly follow if you'd like. I'm gonna stick to the founding father's way of thinking and question this corrupt system I have to live in. Stop wasting bandwidth though.
A charlatan like you wouldn't appreciate a soldier like me. That much is expected. 
Do me a favor though... I see you're team raw? Wrap it up...we don't need any of your filth offpspring polluting my country.
smile.gif

lol my country. Agreed. I appreciate soldiers who act like protectors of our country and rights, not pretentious feeble minded subhuman @##%*+@+* forum trolls. Way to represent freedom and the American populace bro. Good game though.
This goes to show... even a boy who lives in a country where he (I'm assuming you're male although that's a very bold assumption) can do practically whatever he wants can still at least appreciate a real man... a man who has fought to protect those freedoms that you probably take for granted. 
I'll address you like I address the Afghan kids on the sidewalk on one of my routes... "Move it along, son...don't want to get killed out here." 

-Make video of people who died after 9/11 with corny music playing the background

-Claim deaths are mysterious 

-????

-Achievement Unlocked: 250G - Unravel massive CIA conspiracy.

-Make video of people who died after 9/11 with corny music playing the background

-Claim deaths are mysterious 

-????

-Achievement Unlocked: 250G - Unravel massive CIA conspiracy.

smile.gif

Funny you say that cause even overseas (btw i just came back from a tour in kosova, go essayons combat engineer unit) we imposed our will and practice foul play although the govt lies and tries to cover it up. Btw im a SSG so you cant come at me with that taking country for granted etc mess.

smile.gif

Funny you say that cause even overseas (btw i just came back from a tour in kosova, go essayons combat engineer unit) we imposed our will and practice foul play although the govt lies and tries to cover it up. Btw im a SSG so you cant come at me with that taking country for granted etc mess.

So it's one big government cover up.

And Al-Qadea are along for the ride? They said, sure, we'll be a part of your plot, just pin it on us?

As a result of this cover up, the US will eventually engage in two wars, which will result in countless of lives lost, a lot of them US soldiers.

9-11 is one big conspiracy, but what about all of the other terror attacks that have happened since 9-11?

Those other countries are doing their own attacks on their own people, like how the US did on 9-11?

All for what again?

indifferent.gif

So it's one big government cover up.

And Al-Qadea are along for the ride? They said, sure, we'll be a part of your plot, just pin it on us?

As a result of this cover up, the US will eventually engage in two wars, which will result in countless of lives lost, a lot of them US soldiers.

9-11 is one big conspiracy, but what about all of the other terror attacks that have happened since 9-11?

Those other countries are doing their own attacks on their own people, like how the US did on 9-11?

All for what again?

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom