In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

can you even imagine how many thousands of goverment and airport personnel would have to be silenced to pull of a conspiracy like 9/11? Cmon.......its popular now to believe everything is a consipiracy.
Heres a great article by Popular Mechanics that describes exactly how planes would knock the towers down

http://www.popularmechani...gy/military/news/1227842

Popular mechanics is nothing but raging right wing republicans. They believe everything Bush told them
roll.gif

That article is void.

can you even imagine how many thousands of goverment and airport personnel would have to be silenced to pull of a conspiracy like 9/11? Cmon.......its popular now to believe everything is a consipiracy.
Heres a great article by Popular Mechanics that describes exactly how planes would knock the towers down

Popular mechanics is nothing but raging right wing republicans. They believe everything Bush told them
roll.gif

That article is void.

Forget that for a while and look at the pentagon part of that document. 

Forget that for a while and look at the pentagon part of that document. 

I honestly looked into the requirements to become a Canadian, Jamaican, Mexican and European citizen after watching this..........im NOT joking.

I honestly looked into the requirements to become a Canadian, Jamaican, Mexican and European citizen after watching this..........im NOT joking.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

So we don't believe the government because they have ulterior motives, but we'll believe anyone else with a camera and a movie, especially a movie that's going to be widely distributed because they can't possibly have any other interests in mind. You know, like profiting from the sales?Ridiculous.

Its no more ridiculous then ppl living/dying believing in something that has no accounts of being real or ever to be of existant. So your saying the govt cant pull the wool over the american eyes, ppl who attention span for the most part can be contained and captured with jersey shore, maury, jerry springer, american idol etc. But some spirit/man/not man/etc can create the earth in 7 days, have children who can walk on water, take a 75 ft ship and place two of every creature etc on earth on it.

Yea one of the two sounds ridiculous, and its pretty obvious which one it is. Its funny to me ppl believe put all their faith in something they cant see have no proof of no evidence what so ever, yet ridicule and be in disbelief about something that is proving, has happen, and is seen with their own to eyes.

So we don't believe the government because they have ulterior motives, but we'll believe anyone else with a camera and a movie, especially a movie that's going to be widely distributed because they can't possibly have any other interests in mind. You know, like profiting from the sales?Ridiculous.

Its no more ridiculous then ppl living/dying believing in something that has no accounts of being real or ever to be of existant. So your saying the govt cant pull the wool over the american eyes, ppl who attention span for the most part can be contained and captured with jersey shore, maury, jerry springer, american idol etc. But some spirit/man/not man/etc can create the earth in 7 days, have children who can walk on water, take a 75 ft ship and place two of every creature etc on earth on it.

Yea one of the two sounds ridiculous, and its pretty obvious which one it is. Its funny to me ppl believe put all their faith in something they cant see have no proof of no evidence what so ever, yet ridicule and be in disbelief about something that is proving, has happen, and is seen with their own to eyes.

Watch a set of youtube videos and you will no longer be considered a sheep.

Read a book. It's very easy to be manipulated by video.

Watch a set of youtube videos and you will no longer be considered a sheep.

Read a book. It's very easy to be manipulated by video.

Originally Posted by LDJ

indifferent.gif

the %+$# did i just read?

Originally Posted by LDJ

indifferent.gif

the %+$# did i just read?

try telling that this was fake to all of the family members of the people who died.

and just based off the Pentagon hit, perhaps the plane came in at a more severe angle, not the way they are showing it to try and get people to believe this

try telling that this was fake to all of the family members of the people who died.

and just based off the Pentagon hit, perhaps the plane came in at a more severe angle, not the way they are showing it to try and get people to believe this

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

no matter what kinda angle something 125ft wide 75ft in diameter and 45ft in height doesnt leave a 14ft hole. The equivalence of this would be saying you could throw a football through sheetrock and it leaves a hole straight through the size of a golf ball. Go out and try that. Try throwing the football from various angles, speeds, directions. I can guarantee you wont be able to do it.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

no matter what kinda angle something 125ft wide 75ft in diameter and 45ft in height doesnt leave a 14ft hole. The equivalence of this would be saying you could throw a football through sheetrock and it leaves a hole straight through the size of a golf ball. Go out and try that. Try throwing the football from various angles, speeds, directions. I can guarantee you wont be able to do it.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

will watch this later today

anyone seen this? its a vid of mysterious deaths of ppl who seemed to know/see something

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I'm gonna watch this documentary when I come home from church today. From how ya'll are talking, I'm actually kinda scared
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom