I'm Going To Watch This White Girl Do Her Hair...

yuck!
she doesnt even walk, she waddles.
bet you cant even find her spot under all that blubber.
you guys always fall for these hogs. groce.

Last edited:
iI7MwHb4GTiDu.gif

Strange, she looks chubby in the green top and white hot pants but thick in the blue t and gray sweats/leggings.

Either way would hit it now before she gets fat. She's that kind of white girl body type.
Yall dudes are too focused on the future. If you get the chance to smash now, smash now. Remind me of Anton talking about I wouldn't want this chick to be my wife cuz she'd be fat when we're older. Stop it. Why you jumping to that conclusion? On some Ted Mosby every new chick I get with might be my one and only love type of ******. Focus on the present. Leave that petty worrying for later IF it comes to that.

or at least come with a better excuse....

When are yall going learn :lol:

If you have sex with a chick long enough, there's a good chance she'll be in your future.

With the amount of thrist being displayed in this thread, most of yall arent gonna just one night stand her.

Youre gonna get caught in that trap of dat mass and then youre not gonna be paying attention and slowly shes became a whale

By the time the time you notice shes half common lawed you or worst, she tells you shes gonna have your baby,

Then shes gonna permanently be in your future :lol:

Why do you think you see all these relatively decent guys with all these fat chicks?

You think the chicks were always whales? No

They started looking similar to this

View media item 313917

I DON'T KNOW BUT THEY HAVE BEEN POPPING UP A LOT LATELY. WHITE GIRLS I'VE KICKED IT WITH ALL MY LIFE THAT HAVE BEEN ON THAT COSMOPOLITAN STEEZ ARE NOW TALKING ABOUT THEY WANT A BOOTY.

ALL I KNOW IS THAT WHITE GIRLS/BRAZILIAN/PUERTO RICAN GIRLS WITH BUNS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I should've gave up on black chicks when I was 17

Strange, she looks chubby in the green top and white hot pants but thick in the blue t and gray sweats/leggings.

Either way would hit it now before she gets fat. She's that kind of white girl body type.
Yall dudes are too focused on the future. If you get the chance to smash now, smash now. Remind me of Anton talking about I wouldn't want this chick to be my wife cuz she'd be fat when we're older. Stop it. Why you jumping to that conclusion? On some Ted Mosby every new chick I get with might be my one and only love type of ******. Focus on the present. Leave that petty worrying for later IF it comes to that.

or at least come with a better excuse....

When are yall going learn :lol:

If you have sex with a chick long enough, there's a good chance she'll be in your future.

With the amount of thrist being displayed in this thread, most of yall arent gonna just one night stand her.

Youre gonna get caught in that trap of dat mass and then youre not gonna be paying attention and slowly shes became a whale

By the time the time you notice shes half common lawed you or worst, she tells you shes gonna have your baby,

Then shes gonna permanently be in your future :lol:

Why do you think you see all these relatively decent guys with all these fat chicks?

You think the chicks were always whales? No

They started looking similar to this

View media item 313917

so much wrong with this post. :lol:

I would love to come across a pretty big booty white chick like that in real life, but the amount of searching it would require is absurd.

Back
Top Bottom