I'm Going To Watch This White Girl Do Her Hair...

See, I knew this thread would go in this direction. We have man cards being taken left and right. Guys talking about cankles, the typical race bait comments, the thick vs. fat age old debates, just chill with all of that. Always ruining threads with that garbage.

See, I knew this thread would go in this direction. We have man cards being taken left and right. Guys talking about cankles, the typical race bait comments, the thick vs. fat age old debates, just chill with all of that. Always ruining threads with that garbage.

forreal man

this bish is fine. mass is fat. face is nice. body is right

shes thick as a cornfed pidgeon. idk people see her as fat tho :nerd:

if shes fat i wonder what they think thick is?

Strange, she looks chubby in the green top and white hot pants but thick in the blue t and gray sweats/leggings.

Either way would hit it now before she gets fat. She's that kind of white girl body type.
Yall dudes are too focused on the future. If you get the chance to smash now, smash now. Remind me of Anton talking about I wouldn't want this chick to be my wife cuz she'd be fat when we're older. Stop it. Why you jumping to that conclusion? On some Ted Mosby every new chick I get with might be my one and only love type of ******. Focus on the present. Leave that petty worrying for later IF it comes to that.

or at least come with a better excuse....
allllll of this...

Cats that use that lame excuse gotta be outchea simpin on the yambs...

Thinking about every broads future. We talking the now...

She definitely seems like she has that "fine now /fat later" body type. Kinda like Anna Nicole Smith. I never imagined that she was a fine as she was back in the day.

Yall are so thirsty.

Do yall realize with her body type, shes probably going to get fat...like real fat
Who cares whats she going to look like years down the line 
roll.gif

As if people will regret their opinion to smash that right now
laugh.gif

I wonder how many of yall put your last name on a chick as soon as you meet her?? :lol:

That chicks not fat. I didn't see a gut at all.

I've never seen so many people be so open with their insecurities.

Back
Top Bottom