I'm Going To Watch This White Girl Do Her Hair...

Idont care if she gets fat in 1 year I would still wife and eat da booty err time

20 or 30 years?

Heck I meant she'll probably be fat in 2 years. Alot non Hollywood White women fall off fast, alot faster than women from other races.

Shorty is good looking, but i ain't feeling her like yall, doe. I don't give any extra points for a thick white woman over a thick black woman.

This is too often the consensus for brothers

Thick Black Woman = Attractive, but nothing special

Thick White Woman = OMG! Baddest Chick Evah!

Honestly, I prefer less thickness and more curvature in the butt. That side view isn't that impressive to me, but since she white I'm supposed to let it slide?

See! :lol:

It sounds like a reach but when you really think about it. t But it happens all the time. Ive seen friends go thru it

Like why do you think you see so many decent looking guys who have their stuff together with fat chicks? Because it started with "Ooo shes thick"

Then it goes to "damn that box is feels so nice".........then it goes to "what you missed your period.....I couldve sworn I pulled out when the condom broke"

then it goes to "awe damn she treats me good....eff it".

:lol:

Any chick you have sex with could be one day permanently be in your future

If this "happens all the time" because you've "seen friends go thru it", then you runnin' with a bunch of lame dudes.

Literally all of these extreme examples you're giving are the actions of some suckers. Maybe you do know all about this and see it firsthand. This is all foreign to me.

:lol: @ "decent looking guys".

Let me play the odds for you....you say "any chick you have sex with could one day permanently be in your future".

I say the majority of the women you have sex with in your life will not be. I am with 1 woman now. I had sex with a lot of women before I got here. And I didn't give a DAMN what those chicks were gonna look like in 5 years.

Any actively dating man will likely have sex with more women who are not permanently in their future than vice versa. Unless you marry your high school sweetheart or some ****.

So much of your verbiage is an outlandish fail.....

Last edited:
Shorty is good looking, but i ain't feeling her like yall, doe. I don't give any extra points for a thick white woman over a thick black woman.

Honestly, I prefer less thickness and more curvature in the butt. That side view isn't that impressive to me, but since she white I'm supposed to let it slide?

Exactly!

These dudes are going crazy over her basically just because shes white. Its sad

20 or 30 years?

Heck I meant she'll probably be fat in 2 years. Alot non Hollywood White women fall off fast, alot faster than women from other races.

Dude, you and all of your unfounded claims sound utterly ridiculous.

So here we have the latest case of a common NT phenomenon. The troll who spams a thread just to hate on a woman.

That's not lame at all.....

Last edited:
To play devil's advocate, though. Most of these dudes would engage in a relationship with this girl if their personalities meshed, correct?

How many of those guys could dump this chick if she gained 40 pounds later on? Dudes SAY they would, but not everybody is built like that. Emotions, passion, being comfortable, having a girl that still has a pretty face and down to ride or die with you, and you're gonna dump her cause she got fat? I ain't knocking it, but it takes some level of coldness to do it.

I had a boy that went through it and the break up was rough cause she knew what the deal was. but he couldn't be straight up like that. This was a girl he was with for 3 years and lived with. She gained a lot of weight after a couple years and he tried to get her in shape but it didn't work. He had to bounce and come up with a bs reason as to why.

So, the theory would be to not even entertain a girl that you know has that potential, and risk having that situation come up.

I don't subscribe to that theory. I'll take my chances with a thickums. But I understand the theory at a certain level.

^ you call it coldness I call it vanity. I ain't tryna be caught dead with a fat baby mama 5 years from now. It's not attractive and most importantly obesity is associated with lower class in this country. Also I want my children to be tall, fit, athletes. Those chubby genes are too risky but whatever sinks your boat.

The ONLY. reason why a white thick girl is special is because, generally speaking, white women have better attitudes towards men than black women do...

If black girls, IN GENERAL, were chill... it'd be a rap for ALL yambs.

Olivia Jensen.
smokin.gif

The ONLY. reason why a white thick girl is special is because, generally speaking, white women have better attitudes towards men than black women do...

If black girls, IN GENERAL, were chill... it'd be a rap for ALL yambs.

Ehh..I disagree.

It's special because (generally speaking) it's rare. Kinda like black chicks with natural green eyes, there's white biddies all over the place with green eyes, but a black joint wit em, that's something.

Ehh..I disagree.

It's special because (generally speaking) it's rare. Kinda like black chicks with natural green eyes, there's white biddies all over the place with green eyes, but a black joint wit em, that's something.
Yep, Its the rarity. Its not that actually rare cause lots of white women have a lil summn, but Its when theyre actually proud of it. Big butts in the white community is something thats looked down upon for what ever ODD reason :lol: . So when they love to show it off its rare

Strange, she looks chubby in the green top and white hot pants but thick in the blue t and gray sweats/leggings.

Either way would hit it now before she gets fat. She's that kind of white girl body type.
Yall dudes are too focused on the future. If you get the chance to smash now, smash now. Remind me of Anton talking about I wouldn't want this chick to be my wife cuz she'd be fat when we're older. Stop it. Why you jumping to that conclusion? On some Ted Mosby every new chick I get with might be my one and only love type of ******. Focus on the present. Leave that petty worrying for later IF it comes to that.

or at least come with a better excuse....

When are yall going learn :lol:

If you have sex with a chick long enough, there's a good chance she'll be in your future.

With the amount of thrist being displayed in this thread, most of yall arent gonna just one night stand her.

Youre gonna get caught in that trap of dat mass and then youre not gonna be paying attention and slowly shes became a whale

By the time the time you notice shes half common lawed you or worst, she tells you shes gonna have your baby,

Then shes gonna permanently be in your future :lol:

Why do you think you see all these relatively decent guys with all these fat chicks?

You think the chicks were always whales? No

They started looking similar to this

View media item 313917

Son WTH are you even talking about???? a Whale??? Look man, certain woman that love working out can maintain that thickness whether its through SQUATS, YOGA and other Exercises that help their legs and hips son! Most woman gain weight after having babies or not EXERCISING AT ALL. Always have dated thick white women since college and im never going back :lol: ....and honestly from what they have told me is that most white men consider them fat instead of thick as to blk men think of em (not trying to make this a a race thing) but thats the difference guess we embrace it more theres a difference in our prefrence...

Yep, Its the rarity. Its not that actually rare cause lots of white women have a lil summn, but Its when theyre actually proud of it. Big butts in the white community is something thats looked down upon for what ever ODD reason :lol: . So when they love to show it off its rare
I see where y'all coming from...

Also, I do not get why the white boys like flat butts...

What I find funny.. is a thick white girl that looks at the brothas like they aren't good enough... but will chase behind the white dudes that don't want them...

Its like, they've been programmed to think all black dudes are dirty and thugs... but yet... black dudes are the only one checking for them. :lol:

I see where y'all coming from...

Also, I do not get why the white boys like flat butts...

What I find funny.. is a thick white girl that looks at the brothas like they aren't good enough... but will chase behind the white dudes that don't want them...

Its like, they've been programmed to think all black dudes are dirty and thugs... but yet... black dudes are the only one checking for them. :lol:

Unfair generalization. From what I've seen this statement applies mostly to southern white dudes who go for that typical southern belle type of girl. I went to 70% white schools from 9th Grade through college, and girls with nice (key word) butts were not turned down at all. Now girls with big booties just for the sake of being big definitely were. My boys and I called them decepticons, cause their @#$ would look big in jeans but absolutely flabby and horrible in bikinis, short skirts, etc. Straight up cottage cheese

Last edited:
Son WTH are you even talking about???? a Whale??? Look man, certain woman that love working out can maintain that thickness whether its through SQUATS, YOGA and other Exercises that help their legs and hips son! Most woman gain weight after having babies or not EXERCISING AT ALL. Always have dated thick white women since college and im never going back :lol: ....and honestly from what they have told me is that most white men consider them fat instead of thick as to blk men think of em (not trying to make this a a race thing) but thats the difference guess we embrace it more theres a difference in our prefrence...

Trust me, thick girls like that are risky. How many thick girls actually put in the work to maintain their bodies? 90% of the thick girls I knew in high school/freshman year of college are all fat as @#$% now. These girls are fun to deal with on a temporary basis, but if they're the type that live a carefree lifestyle, it's pretty much a guarantee they're gonna blow up.

The slim girls with the bubble butts on the other hand have still got it :smokin Very little risk of them getting obese, at the most they just get thick, so either way you're not losing

Last edited:
Trust me, thick girls like that are risky. How many thick girls actually put in the work to maintain their bodies? 90% of the thick girls I knew in high school/freshman year of college are all fat as @#$% now. These girls are fun to deal with on a temporary basis, but if they're the type that live a carefree lifestyle, it's pretty much a guarantee they're gonna blow up.

The slim girls with the bubble butts on the other hand have still got it :smokin Very little risk of them getting obese, at the most they just get thick, so either way you're not losing

who said you have to wife them though? Have fun with them while they still in their prime. :pimp:

That's what I don't get, why are dudes in here talking love. we talking live in the moment, cats talking babymamas. Sit down.

Last edited:
Only on NT does a video with a phat booty white joint turn into a conversation bout long term relationships and if your wife will get fat.

Y'all clearly get NO yambs if the first thing you think about when you see a broad is what she'll look like 3+ years from now.

cause it's a rare bred

Back
Top Bottom