ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION - What's your position NT?

I agree that there are racial undertones in here, but just as you can single out racist occurrences (although dude could've known other reasons why dude was an illegal immigrant and didn't share them), there are people who are wary of illegal immigration and are not racist. I believe I am an example of the latter.

I agree that there are racial undertones in here, but just as you can single out racist occurrences (although dude could've known other reasons why dude was an illegal immigrant and didn't share them), there are people who are wary of illegal immigration and are not racist. I believe I am an example of the latter.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by anotherprodigy

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

roll.gif
@ all the closet racists in here.

ohwell.gif
  You're going to derail this discussion. Now, people will spend more time claiming to be "melting pots of friendship!!"  Pointless, since most of the people in here haven't said anything remotely racist.

laugh.gif
your kidding right? most of the people against illegal immigrants have racists undertones. homeboy said he went in a store and asked an illegal where something was and dude didnt understand him....how did he know he was illegal??? did he have a shirt on that said he was illegal? come on now...

you might aswell substitute mexican in place of illegal immigrant because thats basically what this thread is about.
no it's not. because we all know that there are more illegal immigrants other than mexicans

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by anotherprodigy

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

roll.gif
@ all the closet racists in here.

ohwell.gif
  You're going to derail this discussion. Now, people will spend more time claiming to be "melting pots of friendship!!"  Pointless, since most of the people in here haven't said anything remotely racist.

laugh.gif
your kidding right? most of the people against illegal immigrants have racists undertones. homeboy said he went in a store and asked an illegal where something was and dude didnt understand him....how did he know he was illegal??? did he have a shirt on that said he was illegal? come on now...

you might aswell substitute mexican in place of illegal immigrant because thats basically what this thread is about.
no it's not. because we all know that there are more illegal immigrants other than mexicans

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

The fact that people think 3% of the population is ruining America is high comedy.
The fact that you believe 3% is the population of illegal immigrants in this country is comedy.  They are undocumented, the numbers are much higher than what the reports out there say.  Whether it is 3% or 10%, either way is to much.  Our country is going broke and these people are adding to our debts.  You all want to preach America being the land of the free and opportunity.  Wake up, it hasn't been that for decades.  Our country is already starting to fall apart from overpopulation, but some people here think we should just let ever Tom **** and Harry in and call it good.  If these people want a change, why don't they all collectively revolt against their own governments and make a difference than trying to find the easy way out coming here. 

The fact that people think 3% of the population is ruining America is high comedy.
The fact that you believe 3% is the population of illegal immigrants in this country is comedy.  They are undocumented, the numbers are much higher than what the reports out there say.  Whether it is 3% or 10%, either way is to much.  Our country is going broke and these people are adding to our debts.  You all want to preach America being the land of the free and opportunity.  Wake up, it hasn't been that for decades.  Our country is already starting to fall apart from overpopulation, but some people here think we should just let ever Tom **** and Harry in and call it good.  If these people want a change, why don't they all collectively revolt against their own governments and make a difference than trying to find the easy way out coming here. 

^With that logic, America would have never been founded. As  for revolts, revolutions are why many Central Americans immigrated here. God forbid some people not want to wait out a war.

^With that logic, America would have never been founded. As  for revolts, revolutions are why many Central Americans immigrated here. God forbid some people not want to wait out a war.

Illegal immigration is a just quick lesson on economics. The funny thing about illegal immigration is that the US tries to be a pimp and a prostitute too. And the majority of poor or middle class people in this country are to blame. The US could get rid of a HUGE amount of immigrants tomorrow if they liked, hell, I would tell them where to go and just start asking to see peoples documents, but they don't, why? Because they know they will destroy the economy. We have got used to things being produced so cheap because of immigrant or non-domestic labor that no one is willing to walk the walk and say, "ok, get rid of the immigrants and I'm ok with paying more for my car wash, hotel room, etc."

Personally, if I was an illegal immigrant I would stack as much as I could and get out of here, which in my personal experience is what many do. I wouldn't want to be somewhere that I was unwanted.

Lastly, to the person in this thread who can't afford medical care. Who's fault is it that you are too poor to afford insurance? Yours and yours alone, if you don't want to use free programs designed to help the poor, that's completely on you.

Illegal immigration is a just quick lesson on economics. The funny thing about illegal immigration is that the US tries to be a pimp and a prostitute too. And the majority of poor or middle class people in this country are to blame. The US could get rid of a HUGE amount of immigrants tomorrow if they liked, hell, I would tell them where to go and just start asking to see peoples documents, but they don't, why? Because they know they will destroy the economy. We have got used to things being produced so cheap because of immigrant or non-domestic labor that no one is willing to walk the walk and say, "ok, get rid of the immigrants and I'm ok with paying more for my car wash, hotel room, etc."

Personally, if I was an illegal immigrant I would stack as much as I could and get out of here, which in my personal experience is what many do. I wouldn't want to be somewhere that I was unwanted.

Lastly, to the person in this thread who can't afford medical care. Who's fault is it that you are too poor to afford insurance? Yours and yours alone, if you don't want to use free programs designed to help the poor, that's completely on you.

i posted it earlier, and i guess no one could form a response to it, but to those saying kick them all out now, how would the country go about doing so?

also what would your stance be if the native americans wanted to kick everyone outta their land that was stolen from them?

i posted it earlier, and i guess no one could form a response to it, but to those saying kick them all out now, how would the country go about doing so?

also what would your stance be if the native americans wanted to kick everyone outta their land that was stolen from them?

Corporations exporting jobs are the reason why people have trouble finding any.

so true, and that's a bigger problem then illegal immigration to me.     jobs that qualified american citizens can work are being outsourced to india and pakistan. these corporations should be taxed hard for doing so but that will never happen because their in bed with people in power in washington

most jobs illegals do, american citizens are "too proud" to do,  even if the pay was higher most dudes would refuse to do most of the work they do.

so true, and that's a bigger problem then illegal immigration to me.     jobs that qualified american citizens can work are being outsourced to india and pakistan. these corporations should be taxed hard for doing so but that will never happen because their in bed with people in power in washington

most jobs illegals do, american citizens are "too proud" to do,  even if the pay was higher most dudes would refuse to do most of the work they do.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

/thread

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

/thread

Has this country EVER addressed the fact that we stole the land in the first place? How does this work?

Has this country EVER addressed the fact that we stole the land in the first place? How does this work?

This thread is just pure comedy with all the ignorance.. while a couple people have made some good points everything else is just borderline racist

You know its nice to know that mexicans are the only illegal immigrants in this country 95% to be exact
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
and im not just saying this cuz im mexican

Everyone talking bout illegals don't pay taxes blah blah blah illegals don't just work "under the table" some got normal jobs like restaurants, janitors at some school, ect ect all these jobs taxes are automatically deducted from their paycheck. And when it comes down to claiming your taxes or w.e illegals do it to like someone said with a Tax Identification Number (TIN) I know this for a fact cuz I know family that goes threw all this

Back
Top Bottom