If you go out to eat, are you worrying about calories?

i do watch what i eat but when i go out i eat what i want.

then i put the extra time going ham at the gym

i do watch what i eat but when i go out i eat what i want.

then i put the extra time going ham at the gym

Originally Posted by Rocky437

Y'all need to watch out with this fast food. My boys dad has colon cancer now from eating too much fast food. 
Colon cancer from eating too much fast food? I am sorry, but that's gotta be the biggest piece of horse %*@% I have ever heard
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rocky437

Y'all need to watch out with this fast food. My boys dad has colon cancer now from eating too much fast food. 
Colon cancer from eating too much fast food? I am sorry, but that's gotta be the biggest piece of horse %*@% I have ever heard
laugh.gif

The last month and a half since I started the Insanity workout, I've been watching what I eat, and now that most restaurants are putting the nutritional info on the menus, I take that into consideration.

But I will say this, you don't go into Jack In The Box, Mcdonalds etc..., thinking, "I should get the salad".

The last month and a half since I started the Insanity workout, I've been watching what I eat, and now that most restaurants are putting the nutritional info on the menus, I take that into consideration.

But I will say this, you don't go into Jack In The Box, Mcdonalds etc..., thinking, "I should get the salad".

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

There's this nice little Colombian spot around my way (kinda like a cafe kinda thing) that I've been wanting to hit up but haven't since I know nothing about Colombian food and don't wanna be one of those typical gringos, got any recommendations?

You start off with some empanadas. And for the main course I will always order the Bandeja Paisa

There's this nice little Colombian spot around my way (kinda like a cafe kinda thing) that I've been wanting to hit up but haven't since I know nothing about Colombian food and don't wanna be one of those typical gringos, got any recommendations?

You start off with some empanadas. And for the main course I will always order the Bandeja Paisa

For weekday lunches, when it's likely fast food or something fast casual, I will watch my calories and try to get something "healthier". But if I'm on vacation eating out, or eating out on a weekend at a nice restaurant, I'm going to get what I'm craving...

For weekday lunches, when it's likely fast food or something fast casual, I will watch my calories and try to get something "healthier". But if I'm on vacation eating out, or eating out on a weekend at a nice restaurant, I'm going to get what I'm craving...

Originally Posted by solesavage

Oh I've already had me some empanadas (probably my favorite cultural food). I'll try that other dish, though, next time I'm by that spot.
laugh.gif

You're at a higher risk for colon cancer when you eat a lot of meat and crap like that so yeah...not that much horse poop there.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Oh I've already had me some empanadas (probably my favorite cultural food). I'll try that other dish, though, next time I'm by that spot.
laugh.gif

You're at a higher risk for colon cancer when you eat a lot of meat and crap like that so yeah...not that much horse poop there.

Originally Posted by malcmoney

im skinny so i dont care

That doesn't mean you're healthy tho
grin.gif

I used to, but since it's a requirement to eat around 4000 calories a day, I eat like I don't give a damb no mo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by malcmoney

im skinny so i dont care

That doesn't mean you're healthy tho
grin.gif

I used to, but since it's a requirement to eat around 4000 calories a day, I eat like I don't give a damb no mo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Club 27

i always watch what i eat.

thats just how i am.
I agree with Club Soda.

I watch what I eat for the most part. Sometimes I won't though. Eh, it depends on the day honestly.
If you watch what you eat for the most part, then you don't really agree w. Club of Diamonds.  He said he ALWAYS watches what he eats.  You don't.  Big difference.  Sorry, had to go DC on you. 

Back
Top Bottom