If you go out to eat, are you worrying about calories?

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

i save my cheat days for situations like these.

THIS. And sometimes you need "get big" days where you just consume mad calories, so these days can be good for that too.

Go out, eat whatever in moderation. I have too much to worry about to stress one evening of dining out.

Go out, eat whatever in moderation. I have too much to worry about to stress one evening of dining out.

I dont count calories cuz its annoying. I just eat healthy. I only eat out on days when I cheat on my diet. So if Im in a restaurant Im doing whatever I want and not care.

I dont count calories cuz its annoying. I just eat healthy. I only eat out on days when I cheat on my diet. So if Im in a restaurant Im doing whatever I want and not care.

i usually eat off that 550 calorie menu at applebees. it depends on my mood though. Some times I just want to eat and eat and other times I just want to have a salad

i usually eat off that 550 calorie menu at applebees. it depends on my mood though. Some times I just want to eat and eat and other times I just want to have a salad

Ive never counted calories in my life nor do I even know how many my body should be taking in a day.

Ive never counted calories in my life nor do I even know how many my body should be taking in a day.

There's this nice little Colombian spot around my way (kinda like a cafe kinda thing) that I've been wanting to hit up but haven't since I know nothing about Colombian food and don't wanna be one of those typical gringos, got any recommendations?

There's this nice little Colombian spot around my way (kinda like a cafe kinda thing) that I've been wanting to hit up but haven't since I know nothing about Colombian food and don't wanna be one of those typical gringos, got any recommendations?

I eat pretty healthy during the work weekday.

Breakfast:
- A bowl of oatmeal w/ granola, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries.

Lunch:
- Some kind of mixed salad which consists of raw veggies (cherry tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, baby carrots, celery, etc.) and fruits (papaya, strawberries, watermelon, etc.)

Snack:
- Sometimes a PBJ sandwich.

Dinner:
- Usually rice and some kind of meat. Pretty bland.

Then on the weekends, I go wild! I eat whatever and whenever I want. It get's pretty bad.

I do run a lot and go to the gym at least 4 times a week, so I don't feel that bad about the weekends.

I eat pretty healthy during the work weekday.

Breakfast:
- A bowl of oatmeal w/ granola, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries.

Lunch:
- Some kind of mixed salad which consists of raw veggies (cherry tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, baby carrots, celery, etc.) and fruits (papaya, strawberries, watermelon, etc.)

Snack:
- Sometimes a PBJ sandwich.

Dinner:
- Usually rice and some kind of meat. Pretty bland.

Then on the weekends, I go wild! I eat whatever and whenever I want. It get's pretty bad.

I do run a lot and go to the gym at least 4 times a week, so I don't feel that bad about the weekends.

Originally Posted by Club 27

i always watch what i eat.

thats just how i am.
I agree with Club Soda.

I watch what I eat for the most part. Sometimes I won't though. Eh, it depends on the day honestly.

Originally Posted by Club 27

i always watch what i eat.

thats just how i am.
I agree with Club Soda.

I watch what I eat for the most part. Sometimes I won't though. Eh, it depends on the day honestly.

Back
Top Bottom