If you go out to eat, are you worrying about calories?

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by proper english

just eat clean..
lean meats.. fresh fruits/vegs.. fish..

stay away from fried and processed %$^%$^
but why go to a place like the Cheesecake Factory and get a piece of grilled chicken and steamed broccoli? 

I eat healthy when I'm at home....however, when I go out to eat, I order whatever I'm craving. 

I am the exact same way. Except I'd rather use up those calories on good comfort food like Colombian, Japanese, Thai spots and not chain restaurants
laugh.gif
nah...I feel u....Cheesecake Factory was the first thing that came to mind....

*Speaking of Colombian, I could really go for some Tierras Colombianas right about now

Originally Posted by proper english

just eat clean..
lean meats.. fresh fruits/vegs.. fish..

stay away from fried and processed %$^%$^
but why go to a place like the Cheesecake Factory and get a piece of grilled chicken and steamed broccoli? 

I eat healthy when I'm at home....however, when I go out to eat, I order whatever I'm craving. 

I am the exact same way. Except I'd rather use up those calories on good comfort food like Colombian, Japanese, Thai spots and not chain restaurants
laugh.gif

*Speaking of Colombian, I could really go for some Tierras Colombianas right about now

laugh.gif

I'm in So-Cal and I know NYC is all the way official with Colombian food. Out here its weak, have to drive an hour to hit up a decent spot in Hollywood.

This weekend is the Colombian Festival,  im going innnnnnn with the empanadas.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm in So-Cal and I know NYC is all the way official with Colombian food. Out here its weak, have to drive an hour to hit up a decent spot in Hollywood.

This weekend is the Colombian Festival,  im going innnnnnn with the empanadas.
laugh.gif

%++@ all that.
I dont go out to eat enough to diet when I do.last time I went out to eat was in like may or sumthn & I ate every last bit of my plate and what was left from my friends.
i try to eat healthy since I workout often, but if I go pay 10+ / 15+ for a meal as opposed to a sandwich from tha house that prolly took a dollar out of my pocket, im gonna eat whatever I want.

%++@ all that.
I dont go out to eat enough to diet when I do.last time I went out to eat was in like may or sumthn & I ate every last bit of my plate and what was left from my friends.
i try to eat healthy since I workout often, but if I go pay 10+ / 15+ for a meal as opposed to a sandwich from tha house that prolly took a dollar out of my pocket, im gonna eat whatever I want.

Never counted them, I might start though, Started working out a bit this summer.

Never counted them, I might start though, Started working out a bit this summer.

Originally Posted by Club 27

i always watch what i eat.

thats just how i am.
This. it's really not a matter of not wanting to gain weight. I actively trying to gain weight. So I generally go for as many calories as possible
I also naturally like 'clean' foods. Most things deemed unhealthy just aren't appetizing to me and I've felt this way before I was even a little health conscious.

Originally Posted by Club 27

i always watch what i eat.

thats just how i am.
This. it's really not a matter of not wanting to gain weight. I actively trying to gain weight. So I generally go for as many calories as possible
I also naturally like 'clean' foods. Most things deemed unhealthy just aren't appetizing to me and I've felt this way before I was even a little health conscious.

Not calories because I lap swim for an hour everyday but I do watch the fat content/carbs and make sure I eat only lean meats and definitely nothing FRIED!

Not calories because I lap swim for an hour everyday but I do watch the fat content/carbs and make sure I eat only lean meats and definitely nothing FRIED!

I eat what I want, where I want, when I want. 
Never counted a calorie in my life.

I eat what I want, where I want, when I want. 
Never counted a calorie in my life.

I'll look at the numbers but it's no biggie since I'll burn it off easily. I'll eat without guilt.
pimp.gif
I'll look out for high frutose corn syrup though.

I'll look at the numbers but it's no biggie since I'll burn it off easily. I'll eat without guilt.
pimp.gif
I'll look out for high frutose corn syrup though.

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

i save my cheat days for situations like these.

THIS. And sometimes you need "get big" days where you just consume mad calories, so these days can be good for that too.

Back
Top Bottom