If you go out to eat, are you worrying about calories?

I saw that too and thought the same thing. Like %@# are you gonna go to Applebees for if it's not the cheap unhealthy food?
laugh.gif

I'm with you for the most part. I'm a pretty picky eater and a lot of things I don't like (lots of salad dressings/ranch, mayonnaise, cheese, sour cream) help because ordering the dish without them makes it a tad healthier anyways.

The one time where I regretted this stance was I ordered a burger based off of the name without reading the description. First of all it came with two patties instead of one, and both were 1/3 lb. That's big and bad enough, but then it also had 3 huge strips of bacon, a fried egg, and a full size hashbrown
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I dialed 911 on my phone and told my friends if I started having trouble just hit 'send'

I saw that too and thought the same thing. Like %@# are you gonna go to Applebees for if it's not the cheap unhealthy food?
laugh.gif

I'm with you for the most part. I'm a pretty picky eater and a lot of things I don't like (lots of salad dressings/ranch, mayonnaise, cheese, sour cream) help because ordering the dish without them makes it a tad healthier anyways.

The one time where I regretted this stance was I ordered a burger based off of the name without reading the description. First of all it came with two patties instead of one, and both were 1/3 lb. That's big and bad enough, but then it also had 3 huge strips of bacon, a fried egg, and a full size hashbrown
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I dialed 911 on my phone and told my friends if I started having trouble just hit 'send'

Y'all need to watch out with this fast food. My boys dad has colon cancer now from eating too much fast food. 

Y'all need to watch out with this fast food. My boys dad has colon cancer now from eating too much fast food. 

i dont count calories...but im a picky eater. the stuff i do like is really bad for me though...so im still losing. smh

i dont count calories...but im a picky eater. the stuff i do like is really bad for me though...so im still losing. smh

Originally Posted by proper english

just eat clean..
lean meats.. fresh fruits/vegs.. fish..

stay away from fried and processed %$^%$^
but why go to a place like the Cheesecake Factory and get a piece of grilled chicken and steamed broccoli? 

I eat healthy when I'm at home....however, when I go out to eat, I order whatever I'm craving. 

just eat clean..

but why go to a place like the Cheesecake Factory and get a piece of grilled chicken and steamed broccoli? 

I eat healthy when I'm at home....however, when I go out to eat, I order whatever I'm craving. 

Originally Posted by Club 27

i always watch what i eat.

thats just how i am.

That's how my dad is too, and it's mostly because he used to eat disgustingly and weighed 300 lbs. He had some heart issues about 10 years ago and he lost 120 lbs in a year and has eaten absurdly healthy ever since. His dad died of a heart attack when my dad was 12
frown.gif
 (poor diet, but he was not overweight) so he is extra motivated to avoid anything unhealthy because of that.
Let me ask you this, if you were to say have a soda or eat something unhealthy would it make you feel terrible afterwards? Does that play into it?

I have soda on occasion (maybe a few times a month when I go out) but a few years ago when I had cut it completely out of my diet and was eating really healthy, I was broke and had a coupon for a free chicken biscuit from McDonalds and I got a coke with it after not having eaten anything unhealthy in months nor having had soda in like a year. I felt like I was gonna die afterwards. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Club 27

i always watch what i eat.

thats just how i am.

That's how my dad is too, and it's mostly because he used to eat disgustingly and weighed 300 lbs. He had some heart issues about 10 years ago and he lost 120 lbs in a year and has eaten absurdly healthy ever since. His dad died of a heart attack when my dad was 12
frown.gif
 (poor diet, but he was not overweight) so he is extra motivated to avoid anything unhealthy because of that.
Let me ask you this, if you were to say have a soda or eat something unhealthy would it make you feel terrible afterwards? Does that play into it?

I have soda on occasion (maybe a few times a month when I go out) but a few years ago when I had cut it completely out of my diet and was eating really healthy, I was broke and had a coupon for a free chicken biscuit from McDonalds and I got a coke with it after not having eaten anything unhealthy in months nor having had soda in like a year. I felt like I was gonna die afterwards. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

just eat clean..

I am the exact same way. Except I'd rather use up those calories on good comfort food like Colombian, Japanese, Thai spots and not chain restaurants

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

just eat clean..

I am the exact same way. Except I'd rather use up those calories on good comfort food like Colombian, Japanese, Thai spots and not chain restaurants

Back
Top Bottom